You will witness the kurdish genocide at the hands of Iran, Turkey and Iraq in your lifetime

>You will witness the kurdish genocide at the hands of Iran, Turkey and Iraq in your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

english-online.at/news-articles/education/turkey-allows-schools-to-teach-kurdish-language.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjEcu6t_qIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga when the fuck are you guys invading poland?

>Turkey
>takes in kurdish refugees when saddam gasses kurds
>takes in kurdish refugees when isis attacks their towns in syria
>is the biggest investor of kurdish iraq.

W*stern media brainwash doing it's work well.

what the fuck
are ALL german posters turks here?

Soon
What are you talking about you mongol?

He's not a Turk. He's a retarded wh*Te subhuman that's a brainwashed sheep who thinks Turkey wants to genocide kurds.

if OP was a Turk he would be posting an image like this

its over
people have cams on phones and internet
turkey is castrated

i hope turkey provokes Greece if the kurds begin a big chimp out

Turkey is opressing kurds, instead of actually recognizing them as a part of your country and give them rights you treat them like garbage

they are garbage though
they are subhumans
worthless trash
they are to turks what
albanians are to Greeks
chechens to russians
arabs to french
polaks to english
niggers to whites

>Turkey is opressing kurds

In what way? Show me a right that Turks have that Kurds don't.

>K*rds

Literally the worst creature. All the worst mixed into one beast.

stop fooling them subhuman

iranian diaspora roach

Firstly calling them kurd and not mountain turks

Then you could show support for them by not banning a flag they associate with, banning their language and their own political party. You could invest in their culture and actually tell them its ok to be kurdish, invest in schools that teach their language and help them associate with something. Maybe then you would actually get along with them instead of chimping out everytime someone mentions kurds

there are so many kurds
meet some of them before you write this

>Firstly calling them kurd and not mountain turks
>banning their language
What is this 1980s?

>own political party
They do. Turkey even had Kurdish presidents. Show me how many non g*rman presidents g*rmany had.

> invest in schools that teach their language
english-online.at/news-articles/education/turkey-allows-schools-to-teach-kurdish-language.htm

Try again.

I've talked to a few kurds, they seemed like nice people most of the time. That goes for the turks I've met too. They are similiar in many ways, so I really don't understand why turks don't stand up for their own countrymen

no if OP was a Turk he would be posting an image of a nigger dick

turks are subhumans kurds are worse
they are both asiatics and fool foreigners like you
asians are manipulative and its more important to them what foreigners think about them instead of talking about problems

Kurdish is not a recognized language in eastern anatolia, if you want to work you WILL have to speak turkish

I'm not really familiar with the topic but wasn't the HDP, the kurdish party banned and most members arrested?

>Kurdish is not a recognized language in eastern anatolia, if you want to work you WILL have to speak turkish

Oh no you have to be able to speak Turkish to function in Turkey? This is truly worse then the holocaust!

>HDP, the kurdish party banned and most members arrested?
Because those retards kept making propaganda for the pkk, Don't support a group that uses violence and they wouldn't get rekt like a bunch of retards.

turks just named the armenian highland eastern Anatolia
Anatolia is just the peninsula

>if you want to work you WILL have to speak turkish
>le evil turks dont integrate and learn the germ language

>group that uses violence

There is something called minority rights, and kurds are not immigrants, they are a minority in your country that has been living there for centuries and deserves special rights

kurds came from the deserts and spread in armenian highlands after killing them

>topic of middle east
>western euro flags

what did you do to yourself idiots

Ok so you agree that they don't have less rights then Turks. You just want to give them special rights.

Nice backpedaling.

>Thre is someone who actually hate k*rd in Sup Forums.

Good. I thought I lost some hope to humanity here. Christian killer don't deserve any place other than blazing hell.

man i sometimes wish we actually opressed the shit out of k*rds desu

its over

What? I didn't say they don have less rights than turks, unless they decide to embrace the turkish language and culture. When they actually want to be kurdish they're being opressed.

I get alot of historical crap. But i never got what is supposed to be wrong with Kurds. All i know is that everything trivial, Strange and unhealthy so far to humanity started when that Muslim Imam Erdogan took over Power in Turkey

its not. k*rds dont have the pop to actually exceed turks in turkey. also south-east turkey has very low pop density. so what if 3-4m people make 10 childs? it will still be less than 60-65m making 1-2 childs.

dont remember anyone banning k*rd language in turkey past 15 years desu. its just not the official language of the state.

why dont you make turkish 2nd official language in germany for example?

>so what if 3-4m people make 10 childs?

big population would lose more people faster because of its size

and this reminder this region has oil and water too

I thought roaches were rangebanned.

>why dont you make turkish 2nd official language in germany for example?
you were never in germany?

you can still post though

communists getting put back into the earth where they are the most use to civilization.

Allahu Akbar.

doesnt change the fact that west turkey will stay extremely developed whereas east turkey is in shit state. having more pop doesnt mean you have power at all.

turkey doesnt have oil. şanlı urfa and gaziantep are not k*rdish regions as well so they dont have as much water as they think.

is it the official 2nd language of germany by law?

Because minorities are not the same thing as migrants

Kurds were just a small group of muslims that lived in the corner of the Turkish empires for a thousand years. They migrated and settled into Anatolia when the Seljuk Turks defeated the Byzantines and Crusaders. Fast forward thousand years later the ww1 chimpout started and most Armenians who lived in eastern Anatolia were driven off by Kurds who have now taken their place. Fast forward to 1980 suddenly a bunch of communists started poisoning peoples heads with Kurdish nationalism and Turks who were already traumatized by the fall of the Ottoman empire chimped out and banned the kurdish language. That's all reversed now by Erdogan yet still retarded wh*Tes think Erdogan is the one who's opressing Kurds.

>having more pop doesnt mean you have power at all.
that goes against turkish mentality

kurd subhumans live in oil regions
and water problem will become bigger in future
they are still breeding like rats

by law of the streets

>TFW everyone hates K***s here

Get out k*rdbois

>Seljuk Turks defeated the Byzantines
it was europeans
never forget that turkics are inferior subhumans

ayran irani

k*rds arent minority, they have the same rights as turks in turkey. law applies regardless of your ethnicity or religion in turkey, at least on paper.

wish we actually opressed the shit out of k*rds just like nazis did to jews man. that d be something glorious. i never had anything against k*rds but lately i started to hate em more and more.

nazis lost and yahudis control the west

k*rds talk k*rdish freely in streets here as well and no one touches them. so all your points devolve to "gib k*rd bois special rights* which cant happen. everyone has the same rights in turkey regardless of ethnicity and religion.

So basically the Kurds did less wrong during WW1 compared to the Serbs. They Just exist and have a backwater Religion which is now enforced and backed by a backwater religious Prime Minister of Turkey ?

im not the one who wants to give those subhumans more rights
all cities are filled with them

i think armenian genocide was in ww1 time
maybe read what kurd were doing in that time

yes. they also didnt do jack shit in turkish independence war back in 1919-1923 as well. they even rebelled against papatürk and national assembly during the war too but couple of years ago they tried to pull the "le we helped you guys during independence war" angle which didnt work at all since according to archives of chief of staff, region pretty much didnt supply soldiers at all.

yeah magically turks killed all armos and now the region is full of k*rds, wow how did that even happen?!

we should try to push "k*rds did the armo genocide" narrative in future desu

turkey and erdogan is dirty, possibly involved with ISIS, coups, not exactly a strong nato ally now

then you have kurds, fighting isis, being good american tools and now they want something for it

so erdogan MUST show atleast some sign of cooperation otherwise the americans will simply back kurds

americans already back k*rds lol what cave do you live in?

>le turey help isis
what is al-bab etc. lol

I'm pretty okay with Turks but you guys really gotta cease posting black cocks. It's gone too far.

He's probably a Turk. Why else would he give a shit about just Kurds, when every country he listed is full of shitty people besides Kurds?

What i don't get in all of This is why do people still Care and dig Up Stuff that happened Düring WW1 . It was a dirty time and everyone did Something wrong but only the germans Had to pay for it even tough they didn't even Start the war.

>we should try to push "k*rds did the armo genocide" narrative in future desu
its over

the only thing that this retarded country can push are stupid pictures of turks written with Greece on it

After all the "backings" and "coups" and what not, I think "ämerica" is too buttfuck broke to back so much as even south koreans now.

damn....Rothschild never said conquering the world was going to be this hard.

aint it my kosher comrades?

its not over, we just need to develop asap and become an economic power house. its not that hard too, just go for liberal economy and better education policy. then you can bend the history to whatever your political desire is.

>omg evil k*rds genocide armos where as brave turkish soldiers were trying to protect their immigration to syria.

>so I really don't understand why turks don't stand up for their own countrymen
They need to feel better than someone.

Turey wont touch kurds. Especially we always had solid relations with iraqi kurds. However pro iran militas arent as merciful as we are. They will destroy them like they did in 1947.

because turks are animals and they already commited one genocide, they will do another if left unchecked

>economic power house in a giant shithole region where everyone hates each other
reminder that all sandniggers are subhumans and will always be a problem to the human race

>>omg evil k*rds genocide armos where as brave turkish soldiers were trying to protect their immigration to syria.
real life is not youtube comment section

we didnt commit genocide it was k*rds

evil k*rds genocide armos where as brave turkish soldiers were trying to protect their immigration to syria. just look at all the "historical" armenian places, they are full of k*rds now, k*rds settled those places after genociding poor armos.

What genocide

just a little bit propaganda makes wonders. watch me when i become the president of turkey. i ll make everyone on earth sorry for the day they were born.

lmfao

oh shit some serious shots fired!

the genocide that k*rds committed against poor armos of course

we all know enver tried to protect armos by attaching soldiers to their immigration routes but too bad we were also in a huge war so we couldnt spare enough soldiers to protect them from evil k*rds.

hmmm rly? :D

propaganda is for subhumans
only asian subhumans fall for it

i thought like you when i was 13 or 14
then i grew up

moar!!

if you got any

i literally yawned

didnt you ever hear about it, what kind of a cave are you living in? same genocidal k*rds are now genociding turkmen, arab, assyrians and other muslim/catholic ethnicities in north syria and iraq like right now!

yes because you are stupid

i got quite a lot on my home computer, i am at work now sorry lol

dont be bitter because you are not as smart as me pls.

ye and erdogan will personally arrive in tradition turkish sipahi battlegear to stop them

my skin is more light than your skin
thats all that matters

The chosen one will finish what Saddam started.

omg a wh*Te just replied to me

how do i get rid of it bois?

hurry get to your nearest mcdonalds and get hamburger before its too late!

I hope k*rds et massacred. Tey are the worst people living in the middle east.

gib s400 now

Here you go

if glorious leaders like Saddam tried to gas them off his door step then that speaks volumes

hey thanks man!

Thank god. Then we have an excuse to kill all fucking T*rks.

why dont you go gay erp in /balt/ or whatever eesti? come on now, shoo.

Who will satisfy your whore mother then ))

>balts

>being anything but fucktoys to Turks.

you just wait, you've yet to get an armenian style introduction to Turkic might

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjEcu6t_qIU

>you guys

Turey supor Isis, Kurds are bro tier

this idiot infested shithole will be a pushover to invade

I mean just look how these idiots handed over their """""country""" to the united states of yurope without so much as a bullet going off in exchange to be it's slave labor and pay more yurotaxes.

I hope so user I really do.

>no dutch pepe

Wtf we are more western than america and france together.