Is Kickassia the toppest reviewerkino?

Is Kickassia the toppest reviewerkino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h76fBmV2GVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yup, objectively the best one.

It's the least worse.

Linkara's movie is the absolute worse.

Wait he finally got around to finishing it?

youtube.com/watch?v=h76fBmV2GVo

Still waiting for that spoonymovie tho

Yeah. DON'T SEE IT THOUGH.

It's infuriating.

Doug used to make racial and sexist jokes and remind you of old movies you loved as a kid.

Now shitty skits of Stuckman tier films with a black furry and a feminist LGBBQer.

Have we become nostalgic for the Nostalgic Critic?

It's clearly To Boldly Flee, an absolute masterpiece.
Eggkara stream when?

We need another movienight.

>Eggkara
Now, also Human my wheat!

>Linkara literally write himself living in his mom's basement into the plot

Hey Guys can I get a quick rundown of Paul Latza?

>10 seconds in after opening credits
>stop
cant even shut a door comedically. Obviously you'd want a jump cut to the door immediately shut. I have zero knowledge and experience in filmmaking, and I know that. Why?!?

acting is not as bad as i've expected

Because they don't give a shit. All the money they raise, him and Doug is kept to themselves. They just half-ass these "movies" and go back to buying stupid nerd shit.

Why do you think Doug, after many, many years, still hasn't considered a smart investment to buy a proper fucking mic?

They don't give a shit.

hes always been garbage

>Why do you think Doug, after many, many years, still hasn't considered a smart investment to buy a proper fucking mic?
fucking hell lmao

Even the Bogdanoffs acknowledge the might of Lazta's deep plots

Eggkara tonight?

-Disney bows to Latza
-In contact with PBG
-Possess decent editing abilities
-Controls The Gamers Atlas with an iron but fair fist
-Owns international board games
-Direct descendants of his rich parents
-Will bankroll the first cartoon purely showcasing autistic characters (Gladstone will be its name)
-Owns 99% of TGWTG merchandise in the world
-First memes of 2017 will likely be Latza memes
-Said to have an IQ upwards of 90
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a man who will raise five hundred and twenty one, then initiate a mating ritual with a secret agent of heaven.
-Known to 'get' people all over the world
-You likely have Latza inside you right now
-In regular communication with several e-celebs on Twitter, although they don't contact him back.
-Learned fluent Katan in a week
-Disney entrusts all their social video content regarding their Interactive brand to his editing magic
-He's about 3 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he's an omnipotent being, possibly related to Q from Star Trek, who is interested in his activities.

>RLM bows to him
>Rules Disney with an Iron but fair fist
>Owns 99% of Josh Wedon's Deep Plots
>Created the HRT that runs in JO's body
>Could travel back in time to Save Jewario, but understands the risk to the future
>Cucks Todd in the Shadows everyday
>Convinced Lindsay to stop getting abortions

Malcolm's a furry?

saved

Why do all these people think their half baked personality characters are worth a movie

Lmao

Dude reviews films for a living and can't make a good one himself

I just don't understand it

Any day now.

>his voice
>his huge Dany Devito as Penguin shnoz
>that flat, home movies-tier direction
>that forced comedy

I got to him acting drunk and cringed too hard to continue

Keep at it. The final showdown at the cardboard-box-storeroom planet is pure kino

>Breaks the 180 degree rule within 5 seconds of the intro ending.

B R A V O L O V H A U G

The acting is actually okay, but I'm only a few minutes in.

Yeah I am phone posting at work so I don't have the pic but Doug had him wear the costume on the last Commercials vid.

Some notes:

>Intro title cards go for 2 minutes,
>180 degree rule for conversation broken immediately
>For some reason all Alan's shots are handheld and shot at a lower angle than Linkara, but they gave him a massive amount of headroom on a blank wall. This continues throughout the scene and different shots.
>Alan leaning into the couch is awkwardly filmed and staged
>Linkara has never been drunk in his life - this is his idea of what drunk people sound like if he's only ever watched cartoons

I can't watch anymore.

Eggkara Admin here, I have seen this Kino at least 50 maybe 70 times. I some times have nightmares about Linkara.

>when Kakacigarillo's youtube flick is better than Stuckmann's
Kek

>when Brad is starting on the path of the spoon

>I have seen this Kino at least 50 maybe 70 times
oh dude im sorry

It's ok, the Eggkara community makes it worth it, they are some of the most Kino people on Sup Forums.

anyone on eggkara

Not tonight, but will join in the weekend if there's a happening/movienight/whatever

What I find truly most disturbing about these faggots is their total lack of self-awareness.

I will be on after work in 45 min, also there will be the Boros Birthday Stream this weekend

ace

>tfw i have never actually seen this
what have i missed out on lads?

OF COURSE

We will play it on Eggkara in 45 min come check it out

how long is the running time? it's night time here in Euroland and i have work tomorrow

about hour and a bit, i got uni in like nine hours, but its fun to get drunk too so its worth staying up