She will never win an academy award

>She will never win an academy award
>Everything she does is rationalizing for that fact.

She might win an oscar if she dies during the making of a film, heath ledger style.

she needs to hurry up and do full frontal nudity before its too late

> That time JLaw rammed her Oscars up Emma's ass and asked her "how many you got, bitch?"

has she been in anything that would be considered obvious oscar bait?

a lot of good actors never won a meme award

why? She doesn't care because she is not a serious actress and knows it. She just does inoffensive movies for kids

Yes, it was so bad that it made all of 47 pounds in the UK in the opening week.

who is that

>Stonefags are still this upset nobody is talking about their waifu
>Sup Forums now thinks oscars matter
Wew

First the pixie cut, then THAT. The bitch needs long hair to cover up her unfortunate bone structure. Seriously, if she didn't have breasts, I'd think she was an IRL Jojo character

>> the thread is made by watsonfag, you're retarded if you don't realise that
>> oscars don't matter, and watson would STILL never win one, she is THAT bad (lol)

>ywn rub your cum glaced hands jokingly into emma's face just to see her desperatly trying to lick it off her nose
Why even breathe?

She is never gonna be considered for a real award ever. She can't fucking act at all.

Fucking models who've done ZERO acting before like Abbey Lee Kershaw and Cara Delevingne are already acting circles around Watson.

She really is one of the worst in the entire industry.

At least she's hot

I wish her fucking hair wasn't so short

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How do you justify this sort of image as a feminist?

Claims she doesn't care about an academy award.

All her comments say the exact opposite.

Wow, didn't know she had tits. She's a 9/10

This. This right here is the only thing tarnishing her.

never say never, best and supporting actress are weak fields every year

even gremlins like Emma Stone and Brie Larson have oscars

Contrary to popular belief, hollywood doesn't like it when you bitch and moan about feminism constantly.

flat

She's superior to any other whore in hollywood without even trying. She doesn't need a superficial award like an oscar while she speaks at UN conferences in favor of humanity and all 30 genders which exist on this planet.

shes too hot too disagree with

If that's flat to you, you're in for a disappointing life

a good crew can win an award for a bad actress.

Jokes on you I live in south america.

Good luck living past 30

Her bone structure is pretty good, IMHO.

I too have a penchant for men who look like women

>If that's flat to you

It is, and to everyone

Not to me,i'd burry my face in those tits.

They're modest b-cups, a little below average. She's one of those girls that was genetically made to give birth and be a mom before 25, so those tits would fill out with milk. But you know, feminism and MUH ACTING CAREER and all that.

Hey Emma, your value drops like a rock when you hit 32 and no man wants to nut in your toxic, austismo producing uterus

WOULD

>watsonplebs

>he wants huge flopping trash bag tits
Good for you lad.

Shitty hating roastie tumblr tier bait thread. She played the person she was in the bling ring perfectly, too good for anyone else in the film and elavated it. Oscar worthy sure, if you care about the oscars like a pleb. Sage

>smooth skin
>symmetrical features
>good hip to waist ratio
>tiddies
>long legs
unnatractive? I think you might be on of those homosexuals.

he also rates every dogshit movie with watson a 10

Not to defend him
but the Solaris remake is much better than the original and Paths/Silver Globe are 5/5s

for a brit.

Good point.

I don't think she cares. Not only is she more wealthy than any of us ever will be, shes better educated than you are, shes famous, and people find her hot.

holy shit you're the first person I've seen on here who thinks like i do about solaris. Soderberg's isn't perfect but it's ethos is much less constipated and the soundtrack is one fo the best I've ever heard.

Jesus Christ that hair cut.

>shilling for jews and immigrants
>no tits
>short hair
>no nudes
>dark eyes

1/10

Oscars don't mean anything about talent really. The fact Gary Oldman has never won one is proof of this

With french genes. It's clearly visible for anyone who cares. She's arrogant, smug , likes revolutionary literature, tries to be en vogue. She probably tries to understand how you can differntiate between a good and bad wine too. I'd let her slurp some fineass rothshild wine out of my foreskin

Watson needs to land a disabled Holocaust Jew role.

Those get you automatic nominations and often wins.

She's super bitter right now because her Beauty and the Best live action reboot will suck, the doll is a 5head tranny, she lost out on La La Land, and nothing she's done since Harry Potter has amounted to anything. Add to that, she's being passed over for modelling gigs and most people are fed up with her elitist, out of touch, patronizing "feminism".
Ledger flat out earned his.
No, that's why she's salty.
Her and Amy Schumer. And if they did something together you just know that SJW's would suck that movies dick even if it is the worst thing ever recorded.
Bitter, bitter, bitter. Just imagine how much she'd gush if she won one. She's being a sore loser all wrapped up in her activism.
THIS.
She's probably a coalburner too.
Even her brand of narcissistic feminism would ruin it.

thanks for clearing all that up, chief

Have you been sitting on the toilet writing down all this shit? I can smell the grief through the Sup Forums network all down into my nose.

you have to get those types of roles- so far she hasn't gotten anything like that. she's literally sienna miller.

o i know

but she nearly got la la land

so who knows

anything can happen

An actor is only as good as his second best movie. Without Harry Potter she has nothing.

even Sienna Miller is a better actor than emma Watson

no she didn't. Stop shilling

lol wtf

>Beautiful, let's try a few more without the shawl

yes she nearly got it dipshit and it would have been a disaster. even emma stone is far better actor.

She's a garbage actress though with zero range.

She is so talentless even the jews weren't able to make her profitable.

I agree, but I'm not buying the story about how she was even considered for the movie

Stone is no meryl streep, but she's considerably more talented than a charmless paint-by-numbers actor like watson.

Emma watson is a lot like tom hiddleston, except she manages to be an even worse actor than someone who is already deadly average. Neither of these two will ever win an oscar, and for good reason. Hiddleston getting his hands on a GG was appalling enough.

tell me two kinos where stone wasn't underperforming.

>she speaks at UN
You need a better argument

it was actually reported that Emma Watson was furious at her management/agent etc when La La Land turned out so well on the awards circuit

She's delusional enough to think she would have stood a chance

dumbuuuh

>doing anything for an award instead of doing it because you love it

She is genuinely off her rocker if she thought that. This is the problem with putting hacks in lead roles - they get a vastly inflated and inaccurate sense of their own capabilities.

Stop sexuallizing me.
>sexuallises self
What did she mean by this¿

I do not understand people pretending the Emmas Watson and Stone are on the same level acting-wise.

I never thought Emma Watson was particularly hot until I saw her with that pixie haircut. Shit makes my dick fucking hard niggas.
Also, why do all these "sexy" photoshoots have to focus on tits?
Show me her ass, faggots.

>You will never not be a creepy loser shitposter on Sup Forums
>Everything you do is rationalising for that fact

She's british, m8. Her ass is as big as her empire.

God I wish that camera man were me

99.9999% of actresses won't win one.
She's actually making a REAL change in the world with her activism; who cares if she wins a "Best at Playing Pretend" award?

It's really sad how Sup Forums reacts to women that speak their mind.

MILK!

Name one (1) positive thing she has done.

>academy award
Is there a more pleb award than that?
DiCaprion won one by fighting a shitty CG bear. I mean c'mon...

She's only making a real change in my pants with pictures like those.

IT IS too late, her face is too manly now

>She's actually making a REAL change in the world

>this is what watsonplebs truly believe

>smooth skin
hey gob, get off the terminal before Moriarty catches you.

Jesus christ even redmayne looks girlier than her. What an unflattering picture

>mfw t-shirt was made using slave labor mostly women

>It's a 'nu-Sup Forums gets triggered by Queen Emma's thread
lmao
>"We hate her because she's a feminist now, right g.. guys?"
Easiest way to spot a newfag; she's an eternal GOAT of all time Sup Forums waifu and there's NOTHING you can do about it.
Cope with the situation Redditors.

Go back

Back to when Sup Forums was good?
But if we go back in time 7 years you'll have to relive being bullied in middle school all over again.

She needs to get BLACKED asap.

the queen is dead

He wasn't actually here because it was 90% pedos posting her during her youngest years.

is that really see through or a shop?

No it wasn't, stop lying.

>tfw too intelligent to win an Oscar

Sounds like you were the one that wasn't here.

Maybe she's just realistic? Why would she expect an Oscar, when she stars in family fluff films?