This idiot musician is an idiot

this idiot musician is an idiot
twitter.com/wavves/status/750800122712174592

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-23kmhc3P8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we should send trump supporters to his shows

>if youve gone out of your way to defend homosexual community in any way - you are not welcome at a wavves show

based. Where do I sign up ?

that's too bad, it was pretty good music when Reatard was alive

Now all that's left in waves is Retard

some >literally who posts a twitter rant. big whoop.
OP is probably "wavves" trying to bait Sup Forums into hating on him. fuck off

>youtube.com/watch?v=-23kmhc3P8U

he's a pretty well known musician

>was at the front row pf a WAVVES show a couple years ago
>am full MAGA now
Awk

Well known by 14 year olds?

I've followed music for 30 years and browse Sup Forums daily and I've never heard of "wavves" in my life.

>Sup Forums

There's your problem

got em

Wavves was pretty big on Sup Forums 2009-2011.

Regardless, parties and driving aside, it is pretty awful music.

>in my effort to fight the boogeyman known as "hate", I will no longer tolerate people with opinions I can't identify with because they're mean and I hate them

What an idiot nigger loving faggot. I hope his slutty mom gets raped and the cops don't give a shit about it. Trump 2016 baby!

>look up his most famous song
>literally beiber-level garbage
>no originality, no innovative content, sounds just like every other mainstream 'indie' rock band

who gives a fuck about such a worthless hack. His music is the equivalent of """""modern art."""""

I've been involved with the music industry.

Musicians are not smart people. Musicians are very rarely even reasonable people, and are a complete pain in the arse to interact with. Their entire career involves self-indulgence that borders on obnoxiousness; it's creativity driven by child-like ego.

That they are nowadays considered 'role models' is absurd.

>I browse Sup Forums daily

>Ever giving a shit about a celebrities opinions on anything other than their respective art

Fucking stupid idiot babies

Social media truly was a mistake

He sounds like the fucking hippy piece of shit my sister would book at her '"'"'"'"chic''"'""' DIY "'"'"'"'"'"venue"'"'"'"'"

>att m-cell
>literally paying extra for poor service

too bad Wavves has only made one good album and its not even that good

I would go to a wavves show just to call nathan what he is, a fucking try-hard faggot that rips off nirvana and makes shit-tier pop punk for stoned 14 year olds

He only has 1 good song

>Baseball Cards

>tfw none of the musicians I listen to are pozzed tiny-dicked cuckolds

Limiting himself with arbitrary rules about his "fans". Not worth worrying about, he's gonna end up sucking dick to pay for his rent.

What the fuck are you on about?

>I am very tolerant!!! THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME ARE NOT ALOUD TO ASSOCIATE WITH ME!!!!!

Pitchfork named Wavves's 2010 album at #50 on the year in 2010. Saw that on Sup Forums when someone tried to say it was better than any AnCo album ever produced, that's how I found out about him.

You're retarded if you think he's popular though. No radio station would ever play him unless it's a college indie station

My sides are in orbit over how much every half-assed "entertainer" now feels the need to say "If you don't meet my ideal criteria as a fan, I don't want your support" - it's going to be glorious as more people dump these faggots in the dirt and stop giving them money.

Who are waves? You know what, it probably doesn't matter, probably just another shitty """band"""" who use computers to make sounds.

>I JUST WANNA GET HIIIIGH I JUST WANNA GET STONNNED
>Yeah but seriously, politics are very important to me and my art so please don't even think about coming to my show and supporting me if you don't agree with everything I believe in, I'm not perfect by any means but I expect you to be because I'm a wannabe 90s grunge rocker, okay? Vape nash y'all

Dont give them publicity for this, idiots.

I BET YOU LAUGH

I BET YOU LAUGH

I BET YOU LAUGH RIGHT BEHIND MY BAAAACK

What a fucking loser. Fuck this guy and his ego.

>My first shitpost

This why I feel absolutely no guilt and will even go out of my way to pirate all music, television, and movies.

it's probably just preemptive since no one gives a shit about this guy anyway. at least now in his mind he has an excuse for why he's a failure

>I've gigged around the indie scene with my trendy hipster friends

They are not musicians my friend and neither are popstars

can we please do this

>Animal Collective

The only reason this person isn't a literal who for me is because he did one song for GTA.

Look at all that tolerance and diversity he is so accepting of.

t.
Someone who has never been to an Animal Collective concert

who?

>Show up at a concert in Trumpgear
>Get assaulted
>Sue for shekels

Don't forget the helmet.

>nobody knows who you are
>I want half of you to fuck off from my shows

Confirmed goy.

I liked their album "king of the beach" enough to pirate it but they are not worth paying money to see and imo they have been going down hill since 2011

I'm agoraphobic.

t. agoraphobe

I'll take "Musicians that have been already forgotten" for $500 Alex

how are they going to enforce this? is there going to be some kind of questionnaire you fill in when you buy a ticket?

because when you buy a ticket on ticketmaster or whatever you usually only get like 10 minutes to complete the process and there are a lot of questions to go through here

or if they are going to do it when you arrive at the show it's going to mean massive queues while people fill in the form and there's always someone who forgets to bring a pen or fills in the form wrong and then the person handing the forms out has disappeared like the person who hands out the landing cards when you are on an international flight i mean would it kill them to walk down the plane one more time

i really don't think they've thought this through very well at all

but then i've never heard of wawes or whatever it is so really i'm not that bothered tbqh

Who the fuck is this POS OP ? and why should we care about his useless zeitgeist opinion ?

do I wear my MAGA hat Sup Forums?