/sg/ SYRIA GENERAL - LONG LIVE SYRIA! LONG LIVE ASSAD! LONG LIVE AOBA!

Links updated for July 6
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

>YouTube channel
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/playlists

>NEW Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

>Featured Videos
youtu.be/OTUOE6SuaUw
youtu.be/mzucbn3VvMM
youtu.be/oxj8YfEg4yg
youtu.be/guPow94nE9M

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Manbij July 4
i.imgur.com/pCeVfo5.jpg
>Latakia July 3
i.imgur.com/DRn5YWH.jpg
>Mallah farms July 3
i.imgur.com/1Yg9MWS.jpg
>Iraq July 2
i.imgur.com/PG09B8X.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JULY 6
>Rebels violate 72 hour ceasefire in Aleppo
>Russian Air Force strikes Jisr Al-Shughour in west Idlib
>Russia, US agree to closer military cooperation in Syria
>Syrian Army declares 72 hour nationwide ceasefire for Eid
>Syrian Arab Army counters ISIS in east Palmyra
>President Assad observes Eid prayers in Al Safa Mosque in Homs
>Syrian Army ambushes Nusra in east Daraa
>Syrian officer makes daring escape from Jihadist captivity after 4 years
>Israeli drones spotted over the Golan Heights prior to airstrikes
>Top Syrian general visits northern Latakia ahead of planned offensive
>Russian Air Force attacks jihadist rebels all over Syria
>Houthi forces regain momentum in west Yemen
>Twin suicide bombing hits Yemeni port-city

Previous >SouthFront July 6
youtu.be/SBW-j2XszqI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eD-VCXBKLo
youtube.com/watch?v=rm3PuBSiBME
youtube.com/watch?v=bT3XrocZLTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CeN3VeiSBmo
youtube.com/watch?v=KVnUJVopWTM
youtube.com/watch?v=-JF5cpQilhk
youtube.com/watch?v=BnyCkHqfvMY
youtube.com/watch?v=KF6mk9amZPY
youtube.com/watch?v=qTLubPGZVnI
youtube.com/watch?v=h8q2AmnPZ6w
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-truce-idUSKCN0ZM0PZ
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-alters-afghanistan-exit-plan-once-more/2016/07/06/466c54f2-4380-11e6-88d0-6adee48be8bc_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a334gLWHBhY
youtube.com/watch?v=yFSq72ErFbM
newsweek.com/syria-rebel-groups-us-torture-amnesty-477858
youtu.be/K8Xhwe54C_A
tass.ru/en/politics/886801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1ST FOR GREATER TURKEY

FIRST FOR ASSAD!

third for SAA

FSA/NUSRA NEXT

first for assad must go.

hope and pray that they win successfully

youtube.com/watch?v=2eD-VCXBKLo
youtube.com/watch?v=rm3PuBSiBME
youtube.com/watch?v=bT3XrocZLTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CeN3VeiSBmo
youtube.com/watch?v=KVnUJVopWTM
youtube.com/watch?v=-JF5cpQilhk
youtube.com/watch?v=BnyCkHqfvMY
youtube.com/watch?v=KF6mk9amZPY
youtube.com/watch?v=qTLubPGZVnI
youtube.com/watch?v=h8q2AmnPZ6w

Blessed be assad!

No

Questions, as I've never been involved in one of these threads nor have kept up with the war.
>What happened to that ceasefire?
>Is Turkey a redpilled nation to support?
>Kurdish independence: Yay or nay?
>What's changed on the map since December? SAA gained ground or lost ground?
>Are Syrians white?

>*cringes*
:DDDDD

Turkey is evil
Muslim Kurds steal land from Christian Syrians. They should be sent to Iran,their original homeland.
Syrians are semitic like Jews and Arabs though they do have some indo-european admixture as you can see with Assad's blue eyes

Pooteey and Doofus have recovered 0.4% of Syria. Military genius.

Dunno, but do it anyway to annoy these Pooteenist aspies ITT

Hopefully based hillary does something when elected and bring us a great happening. Praise be yo kek.

How's Hezbollah?

Ceasefires somewhat holding up in the south. No where else (minor cease fire in some parts of Hama but insignificant).
Just look at the Ottoman Fag and see for yourself whether they are redpilled. Some turks are outright retarded (see Ottofag) many others acknowledge that the AKP (Erdogan) is deluded.
Kurds are a gray area, they want an unreasonable chunk out of every country, support them to a limited extent.
Since December? SAA MAD GAINZ EVERYWHERE.
Syrians being white is entirely subjective. You have some that look whiter than native Germans and you also have some tanned olive skinned Syrians.
Lurk moar

>What happened to that ceasefire?
If you mean today's ceasfire, it has all but evaporated according to western propaganda.
>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-truce-idUSKCN0ZM0PZ
>The Britain-based Observatory, which monitors the Syrian conflict, also said there had been rebel and government shelling in areas around the northern city of Aleppo, and air strikes had hit towns in the northern Aleppo countryside on Wednesday.
At least the meme observatory admits there has been rebel shelling, but I would take all the article with a grain of salt.

No.

No, fuck those commie landgrabbers.

SAA gained ground.

The situation can be summed up like this

>turks
>redpille
one of these things is not like the other!

MAKE TURKEY BYZANTIUM AGAIN!!

>AOBA

what is this?

Are we identifying airstrike targets yet?

Fuck off commie

at least I'm not a shill for the USA and Israel

Appreciate your effort to make the thread m8, but they have a point, updates are good, dont take it personal

Our lord and savior "Suzukaze Aoba"

What are Putin's and Assad's faults?

Yeah, I usually don't like to derail other people's threads. but I had already made the new OP seconds after you made yours, Italybro. and you didn't update the links. that's just the way it is

>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-alters-afghanistan-exit-plan-once-more/2016/07/06/466c54f2-4380-11e6-88d0-6adee48be8bc_story.html
>Obama alters Afghanistan exit plan once more, will leave 8,400 troops
Obama couldn't finish the war.

Syrian Army guys have iron balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=a334gLWHBhY

youtube.com/watch?v=yFSq72ErFbM

I don't understand how can fighting age refugees sleep at night after watching this.

Someone really needs to make a FAQ pastebin 2bh

>newsweek.com/syria-rebel-groups-us-torture-amnesty-477858
>Syrian opposition groups backed by the U.S., Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar are responsible for carrying out torture, abductions and executions, according to Amnesty International.
>“In Aleppo and Idlib today, armed groups have free rein to commit war crimes and other violations of international humanitarian law with impunity,” said Luther. “Shockingly, we have also documented armed groups using the same methods of torture that are routinely used by the Syrian government.”
Yep, they are very moderate.

it's all in the wordpress.
as the old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink".

>Syrian officer makes daring escape from Jihadist captivity after 4 years

>no Georgia
why?

idk I didn't make it

Anyone knows if there is a way to fight in Syria with the Syrian Army?

(I am not going to do it, I am just asking if there is a way)

By joining pro-SAA partisan forces. Probably have to call some of these groups, and they'll ask you to pre-pay for your rifle and your flight ticket.

Go to Syria, enter government held city, find somebody who works for the government, ask?

I am pretty sure all Western governments have announced that people returning from Syria after fighting for any side will be tried as terrorists though.

Hey Minnesota, you don't need to keep updating the front page every day anymore. The playlist I posted above you does it automatically.

Sorry for going MIA on you guys for the last two days. Had a lot of work to do then, but it's gotten better now.

The Russian Baltic Fleet had a recent shakedown of command just a few days ago. Rumors have it that there might be some new advanced warships that will take part in the Syria operations soon. Pic related.

>I am pretty sure all Western governments have announced that people returning from Syria after fighting for any side will be tried as terrorists though.

Indeed. That's why I say I am not going to do it. I was just curious.

Neverthless, I am not sure if it would be that easy. Why would they take someone in the Army just like that? He could be a spy.

>Venezuela flag
>Novorossiya flag

I like it

We'll that's kind of understandable desu.

In warzones there are all kinds of information and other secret shit circulating so to avoid the risk of dealing with a potential spy/brainwashed terrorist they put them in Jail and perform a thorough screening until they are 100% sure he's ok.

You can't join the army, only militas

Not saying you could join the army, but maybe they could point you somwhere.

Although this user has a much better idea honestly. Better to contact a para-military group.

There was a recent case about someone from the Netherlands I think who fought with the Kurds and the court ruled in favour of him

Just be careful they don't suspect you of being a spy.
Last thing you want is to be held in a Syrian detention center getting "thoroughly" examined.

what ever happened to that Japanese dude who went to Syria to join ISIS so that he could fuck Yazidi girls, but was captured by Turkish border patrol.
I imagine that he was extradited back to Japan, but what sort or punishment is he serving?

Doesn't hurt that the SDF is the darling of Western governments and media.

Doubtful you would get away with that if you joined the NDF or some SAA ally.

>ceasefire
The "rebels" immediately violated it as soon as it was implemented like they always do.
No, Turkey is very bad and is one of the main causes for all this and have been caught multiple times directly supporting ISIS.
No. Kurds are a bunch of anti-assad (mostly) marxist communists who stole land and have too much blood on their hands.
Nothing too major. Some small gains here and there, but SAA is making progress.
>Are Syrians white?
No they are not.

There are plenty of pseudo-marxist organizations in my country, and they actually brought spaniards to fight with kurds.

Thats why I am surprised there are no organizations around actively supporting the syrian Army.

Kurds are a whole different issue though
Fighting for le ebil dictator won't really help you in court

Only Syrian citizens are allowed to join the Syrian military.
However you are allowed to join Pro-assad militias like the NDF.

People that go fight for the kurds arent given that treatment iirc.

"Hi, yes, please go fight for an army that goes against our global interests. Thanks".

Because the SAA and government forces are all terrorists according to the Spanish government.

Only genocidal communists are the west's allies in this fight. oh, and moderate beheaders.

THE F I R E RISES

>what ever happened to that Japanese dude who went to Syria to join ISIS so that he could fuck Yazidi girls, but was captured by Turkish border patrol.
>I imagine that he was extradited back to Japan, but what sort or punishment is he serving?
dunno lad
the article said that he faced "detention"
no idea what that's supposed to mean

kek
this 2bh

W E W

Imo its not just for the spanish government, its for most western governments in general

Su-34 with BETAB-500s (bunker busters), Hmeimim 2016.

Another Su-34 with KAB-1500LGs (PGMs), Hmeimim 2016.

fuckin weebs

Bump

youtu.be/K8Xhwe54C_A

Here is a recent video of OMON Berkut from Crimea, these are the same guys that fought the Right Sector and countless other evils in Kiev 2014. I would think they are rather happy with the new equipment.

I have been researching for a while and it seems it would be kinda hard to contact with these guys for anyone wanting to join them. Also, I am not sure if they accept foreigners either.

The best plan would be to just move there and contact someone locally, it seems. Maybe have a normal life in the meanwhile in a goverment controlled area (Not sure if that is posible anymore?)

I demand more Hmeimim planes

It will probably be very difficult
They will most likely think of you as a spy unless you are from a country that supports the Syrian government (Russia, China, Iran, India,etc)

Greater Syria!

>1982+34
>not supporting the #1 roach butthurt generators in the world

I don't have any more recent pictures. I'll post ones I posted here before.

Some open house day for the media in May 2016.

Su-35S in May taking off from Hmeimim.

Another picture of Hmeimim from May

>tass.ru/en/politics/886801

Putin, Obama ready to step up coordination of military actions in Syria — Kremlin

MOSCOW, July 6 /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin and his U.S. counterpart Barack Obama in a telephone conversation on Wednesday confirmed readiness to step up coordination of Russian, US military actions in Syria, the Kremlin says.

The conversation took place at the Russian side’s request, the Kremlin press service said.

Putin urged Obama to contribute to separation of moderate Syrian opposition from extremists.

"As the situation in Syria was discussed, Putin called his interlocutor’s attention to the need to dissociate moderate Syrian opposition from the Jebhat al-Nusra terrorist group and other extremists to whom the ceasefire regime does not spread as early as possible. Both sides confirmed readiness to build up military coordination of Russian and American actions in Syria and stressed the importance to resume the U.N.-brokered inter-Syrian dialogue with an aim to reach the conflict’s political settlement," the Kremlin said.

Shoigu (Minster of Defense) visiting Hmeimim last month.

It's beautiful but Cyprus and that one part of Turkey belongs to Greeks

Su-35S, last month.

That attack in Medina a day ago, is heavily argued among Muslims. Many says it wasn't a suicide attack, but just a gas cylinder that exploded, and is used as propaganda against ISIS..

Is there anyone who have seen proof it was a suicide attack?

They can have South Eastern Turkey. No Greek presence there for a long time, and no diaspora who want to move back.

But Cyprus will never be Turkish or Syrian or Egyptian. It will always be Greek.

Thanks I didn't have those pics

>delusional people think that trump will support the kurds against turkey
guffaw

I also found it strange that the death toll was so low. He might as well have shot a couple people

Long live the Assad regime

Not at all. He would probably glass their asses. But it's more fun to trigger modest roaches

What happened to it was a shame, really

This screen grab is especially interesting. It shows that the Su-35S has been doing airstrikes itself (1 bomb marking for every 5 airstrikes, so this one has done 30 airstrikes so far).

But even more importantly, that it got some sort of air kill (indicated by the sole red fighter marking on it). Pilots honor their integrity unless they want to lose respect of their wingmen so it is legit too. That means that this Su-35S shot down something or someone already.
Not a problem. Good recent pictures of Hmeimim are hard to come by.
He probably will even though I don't know Trump's thoughts on that issue before. Trump has slowly shifted to the center since the primaries (causing me to like him less), he will probably continue current US foreign policy if he would be elected.

Yea, and afaik, the attacker has not been identified

>Russia, US agree to closer military cooperation in Syria

What does this mean?

That the US recognizes that its Syria policy is in tatters and they want to save some face before Russia undoes everything that the US caused.

Based Putin. Based Assad.

I'll never forgive Obama for getting rid of Gaddafi.

More info on this: Apparently, high command was not pleased with the readiness levels across the board, but, in particular, the naval infantry was in disappointing shape.

As a result, a whopping FIFTY (50) high ranking officers were booted, including, I think the commander of the Baltic Fleet himself.

There are also some rumours that the shakedown had something to do with corruption, in reference to a recent report that, despite having a significantly increased budget, the fleet command was not able to provide suitable housing for its men, as well as other amenities.

what time is it in Philippines at the moment?

8 in the morning, bruv

Oh
Here its like 6, haven't slept yet

What's the situation over there? Is it better after duterte came into power or has it become worse?

Can't really tell, since I'm part of the walled-up bourgeoisie, desu.

Or maybe it's just too early to tell. He says a lot of things, but nothing's really happened, and the string of killings lately wasn't really his doing, but the bosses of the dead niggers who want them shut up.

He did name the corrupt police generals, tho, so let's see what comes out of it.

That's the worst part of his presidency

Other than that he did pretty good, considering he was navigating among devils
He had warmongers removed from positions of influence and generally sought to undermine neocon madness

Half of Cyprus is Turkish, the other half is Greek. No one has a stake anymore. Only those willing to fight for it have the right to it.

Do you think it was right of him to pull out of Iraq just like that - knowing full-well the presence of ISIS?
Invading Iraq was a massive mistake, but once you are there isn't it your duty to at least leave with it being slightly more stable or at least not having such a group roaming around.

>captcha DEAD DRIVE

Yeah I agree
I honestly, don't really like him that much, considering that he's a commie who panders to LGBT, but hey, if he can bring good change then I don't see why he shouldn't remain in power

>No one has a stake anymore. Only those willing to fight for it have the right to it.

Isn't that applicable for basically any territory that exists?

Yeah, that and he's trying to undermine the authority of the Catholic Church. The country already has a minority of ~30% muslims. If the Catholic majority gets demoralized by this cunt, then forget Germany, we're going straight Pakistan, or Somalia.