youtube.com/watch?v=FCnGD6xv5ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>323 posts
what the FUCK

theft is taxation

so jelly
why can't we have nice things

Has /brit/ ever held a pozzing party?

Interesting videos but the guy has an unsettling appearance looks like a eunuch with no vitality. i.e. somebody lopped off his balls and it's drained the life out of him

hate women so what

The Serpent Rises

Cesare finds out from Pantilisea that Lucrezia is pregnant. Cesare chases Pedro through the halls of the Vatican, brandishing his sword. He finally catches him in the Papal Throne Room, where he cuts off the man’s head – the blood splattering on Rodrigo’s face and white papal gown. Cesare has a certain satisfaction watching his father suffer. Lucrezia, betrayed by Pantilisea, does not weep when the girl’s body is found in the Tiber. Now the eldest son, Cesare convinces his grieving father to allow him to resign as a cardinal and to become a solider so that “I may create a Borgia empire.” Cesare sets off for Naples to marry the King’s daughter and begin his conquest of Italy.

℔h

I WANNA BE A ROCKSTAR

Love shaved fannies.

I think you might say "as quick" if you were being fair t󠀤bh

'e

I wish I was a little bit taller

me and the gf

alright

When moot ruined Sup Forums for a laugh it's quite interesting how the whole board fell apart, except for brit/pol/, because of its distict insular culture managed to weather the storm and continue as normal

Also when mook added meme flags to Sup Forums, British posters by and large kept their original geographic flags more than most other countries. A significant feat considering Brits are one of the most frequent posters on Sup Forums

REALLY would enjoy a musky brit bf

No but i'm a poz-cuckold

>eisenhower deathcamps
hmm

That last school day feeling

I thought she was going to take a shit

Haha, I think she's on the phone with one of the guys in her chatroom trying to hookup.

Got the benzo hiccoughs again

in a way, she did

brit/pol/ was just a huge tripfag circlejerk last I looked

is baby retard?

quite like this toad, mind if I save it?

naming my kids Ellie, Sophie and Charlotte

retard means slow, was he slow?

its dead right?

the gf

mad ting

youtube.com/watch?v=mCSUmwP02T8

learning about the bolton strid lads

wannat pen too bah

hopefully since its a shitskin

Didn't used to be

Think all the good ones left for cripplechan

>ellie
infantilising name. will probably have daddy issues and rape fetish
>sophie
slut
>charlotte
stuck up bitch, will fuck bad boys to rebel

20 days till USA trip lads

naming my kids Deano, Dean, John, Lloydo, Smithy, Gaz, Smithster, Jamie, Darren, Daz, Stevie, David, Davros

any nudes?

imagine literally shitting out a dead baby.

fuck sake. women have it rough.

who are you kidding lad
you're never having kids haha xx

>the hef has died

>have kids
>either a boy who ends up NEET who financially depends on you until he kills himself age 26 due to severe social autism
>alternatively a girl who starts taking willy at age 14

hmm yes excellent quite

I
WANT
A
GF

RËËËËËËËË

that's they're realists when it comes to reproduction and only men are pro life

or, y'know, raising them well

fuuuuck lads thought it was gonna be cold today so I wore a cozy army jacket and now I'm boiling at the bus stop

if you're a good parent you can prevent either of these happening

just strip naked

The INAUGURAL post

couldnt ask for more desu

what do you have to offer a woman

The mother is going off again lads about her smoking pot. Listen to this shit lads.

or you could have a boy who takes willy at 14 and a girl who is neet and ends up spotty and fat

*listens*

not hearing it mate

>not smoking weed

a big willy xx

cant wait to have kids to bathe

I, for one, welcome our Aussie overlords.

Bogan mother off her nutter here lads. Hahaha

utter state lmao

>mid-30s but desperately trying to appear young in how they dress
>clearly in some runtoid baratt estate

WEW

what the FUCK

Does my nephew look white?

hmm

i.4cdn.org/r9k/1506570993447.jpg

Snapchatqueen on Myfreecams. Get in here.

Its common in japan

Lads in post-uni job applications, can you list stuff you did part time whilst at sixth form/uni

no such thing

>girl who is neet and ends up spotty and fat
my fetish

Average height, 6.5 inch cock, bit below average looks, inability to speak to females.
I'm terrific with the lads though, would be great as a gay

want to watch my kids excel at sports and be really popular :(

would it be wrong to be in the middle of sexy time with the misses and interupt it to change your infant daughter when you still have a hard on?

did japan borrow the britsh flag for the day
HMM?

5'8"

>only men are pro life

CANNOT wait to shit on the gutter

hmm yes it says here he played the Oboe to a grade 3 level when he was 17, ah yes excellent let us hire him for this highly technical job

yeah you fucking nonce
i just want to wash my son's back

What's the British reaction to hearing this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=FCnGD6xv5ik

My grannies house in SW London was also illegally demolished, after we had to sell it when she died. The new owners had got planning permission to renovate it but not to make all the structural changes they wanted - because it was a house from the 1800s in a Conservation Area. So instead they knocked it down to rebuild it to their spec. Council did nothing at all, despite outcry from locals. I honestly cannot express how sad it still makes me that a beautiful house that raised 5 generations of my family got destroyed because an entitled rich couple wanted a cinema room. And that the council were willing to set a precedent that they don't give a shit, demolish Victorian homes in Conservation Areas and you will face no fines, no legal proceedings, not even a shred of hostility from the council. So. Glad to see that some councils in London still care.

Is liking arse more of a bender thing or more of a nigger thing?

>muh family

shut up

love to tongue lads arses

shut up don't care

Fat arses are a female trait.

its a male thing

>Oboe
to be fair it's a very technical instrument

men are more likely to be pro life because they're far removed from the practicality of birthing . it's only women who carry and are made intimately aware of how god has actually deserted them when they drop a dead one

>it's a "mum had too many abortions before having me and my sister so she's a bit deranged and doesn't like to talk about abortion" episode

hello benders

Please guys, I had an argument with my brother I don't think he looks white enough so I'm disinheriting him from my will

cesarean section exists

hello nigger

>be my dads cousin
>have 3 daughters
>raise them all conservatively, all the exact same
>only one of them turns out to be a total slut
huh.....
what went wrong