Ayy Alien Kino

Rank them

Aliens vs Signorine Weavers when?

K-Pax is the best movie about aliens.

>In addition to the Neomorphs, we will also see a creature similar to the Deacon from Prometheus, along with old favorites like Facehuggers and Chestbursters.
>In the shop, we also saw a flayed waxwork-style anatomical study of an Engineer and slices of a dissected Facehugger egg that looked like they were pulled a space version of Bodies: The Exhibit.
>We also saw Alien creatures that looked like they had been infected with something.
>The Neomorph’s physiology is inspired by the goblin shark.
>The Neomorph grows quickly, and we’ll see about five versions of the beast throughout the film, from adolescence through adulthood.
>They also looked at gulper eels and jellyfish as inspiration for translucent exteriors and textures. Aquatic creatures were the biggest inspiration.
>O’Sullivan says “There’s an enormous amount of creatures” in Covenant, and multiple versions of them.
>Does the Decon grow or evolve into the Xenomorph? Well, the team wouldn’t tell us, but they didn’t deny it either. “Do they look related?”
>Prepare yourself for a bloodbath. When asked about Ridley’s love for practical effects, Huffam said, “We’re ordering the blood in the 40-gallon drums rather than the 5-gallon drums.” O’Sullivan said, “I think I’ve used more blood on this than I did on Saving Private Ryan.”

>Covenant takes place 10 years after Prometheus.

>The Covenant crew is not aware of what happened to the Prometheus crew.

>We will see David as a disembodied head in Covenant, but he will also regain use of his body.

>Huffam says the Weyland Corporation (now Weyland-Yutani) is still an element in the film, but it’s “less so” about corporate interests playing against human interests.

>As Ridley Scott previously described, the plan is for Covenant to be the first film in a trilogy that leads to beginning of Alien.

Hmm

>Michael Fassbender is returning as David as well as a new synthetic named Walter. “Walter is very much a synthetic minus any of the human traits. When the David 8’s came out, there was a resistance from people to that model because it freaked them out a little bit,” said Fassbender. Walter is a straightforward, logical synthetic who Fassbender describes as similar to Dr. Spock.

>Fassbender says Walter doesn’t have any particular faults and compared to other synthetics in the Alien franchise he is more along the lines of Bishop than Ash.

>In contrast, David has spent the last ten years without maintenance, so his human qualities have only increased and grown with time. “They’re as much a part of him now as his synthetic qualities,” said Fassbender.
David has spent the last decade on an Engineer planet, and while everyone on set kept quiet on the details of what he’s been up to, concept art revealed he’s established a lab and continued his experiments. Fassbender said David “believes that idle hands are the devil’s work” and his “appreciation of beauty and nature” remain relevant.

>David remains very interested in creation, but after watching the Engineers smash Peter Weyland like a bug, he’s no longer in awe of his creator and has “moved on.”

>Katherine Waterson plays Daniels, no first name, the chief terraformist on the colonization mission. She’s an expert on all the hardcore farming and terraforming equipment and machinery needed to make their destination planet habitable.

>Daniels is married to the captain of the ship, Jacob, played by James Franco, he does not survive long.

>Like Ripley, Daniels is third in command rank when the film starts.

>At the time that we spoke to Waterson, even she didn’t know Daniels’ first name yet. ” I have an idea,” she said. “Ridley told me one day, he said, what about this, and I made a face, and he said, ok, and I have an idea, and if I see you again, I’ll tell you if I got my way.”

>Noomi Rapace’s return as Elizabeth Shaw was meant to be a surprise and audiences weren’t supposed to know going into the film. Even though that news had broken already, details on Shaw’s role in the film were scarce.

>After landing on the Planet with David, Shaw turns an Engineer’s sleeping chamber into her domain where she was “holding out for a while.”

Idiots > Truckers > Marines > Convicts > Pirates

>Bill Crudup plays Christopher Oram, the first mate and chief science officer aboard the Covenant.

>Oram is a self-serious man of faith who believes their role on the Covenant is an act of providence. However, Oram firmly believes that being religious does not make someone incapable of rational, logic-driven decision making and believes his faith has been a constant roadblock in his career.

>Oram is married to Carmen Ejogo’s character, who is a biologist.

>Oram sees alien creatures, or any creature, as an expression of god worth exploring. “My suspicion, were it not the life forms he encountered here, he would be quite thrilled at the breadth of god’s creation,” said Crudup.

>To the contrary, he sees Synthetics as an act of man’s hubris, “particularly to create it in the image of a human being, which was god’s creation.”

>Demian Bichir plays Sergeant Lope, an “old-school” military type who is in charge of the military side of the expedition.

>Sergeant Lope is married to Nathaniel Dean’s character Hallet, who is a member of Lope’s security team. They are the first LBGTQ characters in the Alien franchise.

>The relationship between the security and science teams is very friendly. “We’re not like numb nut military types, just like all shooting stuff,” said Haubrich. The teams have worked very closely together, they understand the objectives of the other, and they’re all working together towards a common goal.

>The entire Covenant crew is made up of couples, and the entire crew knows each other very well. They’ve been prepping the mission before hypersleep for a year, and some of them, like Daniels, have been on it for ten years.

>The film was designed with the idea that eventually you have to arrive at Alien, meaning they can’t get too crazy with the technology. Covenant is between Prometheus and Alien and the aesthetic reflects that. (This is also true of the creatures.)

>Covenant is also a midpoint between the scale of Prometheus and the scares of Alien. “It’s got the scale of Prometheus, but also it brings in the suspense [of Alien]. The corridors get smaller, darker, and you’re just wondering what’s down there,” said Huffam. “It kind of takes very much the best of both those worlds and combines them.”

>Because they’re going for a claustrophobic feel and Scott is shooting on anamorphic lenses, the sets had to be pretty strictly condensed. “If you can’t touch the ceiling, you won’t see it,” said Seagers. On the bridges, the ceilings maxed out at about 2 meters.

Everything after Alien was garbage.

Alien > Aliens > Prometheus > Alien 3 > Alien: Joss Whedon edition

I agree.

I like Resurrection more than Aliens.

Resurrection was a kinda corny fun sci-fi movie. Aliens was a pretty mediocre action movie.

Granted I really like corny sci-fi.

Marines>Pirates>Truckers=Convicts>Idiots

Marines=Pirates>Truckers>Convicts>Idiots>Couples

Alien >>>>>> the rest

Alien > Prometheus > Aliens > Alien 3 > Resurrection

1 > 3 > 2 > Prometheus > 4

Hope the new one will go between 2 and 3, but it's probably going last.

Jim's marines were the best and most memorable

It's pretty easy with Alien though... Quality just decreases with time.

Alien and Aliens are both great though. The other 2 are alright and Prometheus is just shit.

>Aliens versus Idiots
kek

1 > 2 > prometheus > 3 > 4

couples > convicts > truckers > idiots > marines > pirates

I watched Alien and I gotta say it wasn't all that, suspense was not really there for me.

2>1>3>P>4

Alien>Aliens>Alien^3>Prometheus>Resurrection>AvP>AvP:R

This is the only true patrician ranking. Prove me wrong

you can't

was vazquez kino?