Alt-Right IRL

guy advocates nuking mecca, claims he was a mercenary during the clinton years, obese fitness expert, lives in his sister place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSA0bkKxMrY
youtube.com/watch?v=erBZLL3TdOw
youtube.com/channel/UCbODvXvqRthwO8AAdm2curw
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=DSA0bkKxMrY

youtube.com/watch?v=erBZLL3TdOw

Lmao what a fucking overcompensating babydick larper

Is this what loser newt trumpbabbys aspire to become?

>1:40 in that first video

lol what a nerd

>mexico
gross

Damn sight better than an obese mexican manlet.

seems kind of skinny to be Mexican

That's Jason Blaha, those videos are actually pretty old. He was bedridden for a few years and made them after he was sick. This is him now

Baldness ruins everything.

I found this guy the other day just surfing youtube.

youtube.com/channel/UCbODvXvqRthwO8AAdm2curw

I wish I could get roids

Let people Fuck you in the butt

my boy hemingway?

This is.... the juggernaut

Blaha Is a faggot. He was never a mercenary, he was outed by his own father. lol

Jason pls go

How many of you faggots are on fitmisc on the Jason Blaha: Blahautism thread? The ments are insane, someone followed him outside his apartment recently LoL

Dose this guy actively post on fit?

No, he's the target of an international cyberstalking campaign right now. He started a youtube channel in like 2012 and he's been deluded since the start, trying to act like this tough guy alpha male. It's a long saga and still ongoing

here's a good summary of his delusions, it's fucking hilarious

genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

Kek believe it or not I work in the the strip center of one of the gyms he frequents.

Yeah this is no bullshit right here. There are shills in this thread right now. Besides the people who are normally knee jerk cunts in every thread for no reason.

Serious? what's he like? Is he always looking over his shoulder now that this has being going on?

I haven't seen him in about 4-6 months I would run into him after he got done working out. From my dealing with him he seems pretty chill though I do retail so I deal with all sorts of characters. He did bring up his servic a couple of times.

Yeah he seems okay interacting with others, I don't understand the delusional charade he puts on online though. He would be a decent guy if he just stop acting so full of himself like pic related

He explained that youtube fitness works like wrestling once. The drama and insanity gets views, but it's often not real.

And people who think wrestling is real are dumb.

So people who think youtube fitness drama is real are... what?

The alt right is a joke, join the far left

IIINNNERR CITYYYYYYYYY

Anarkids are worse.

r u nxt level?

kek, the far left is even a bigger joke. Come to america and meet our communists. They are shills.

That shit isn't even funny, stop repeating some Gook meme.

That Gook is as dispicable as Blaha.

In fact all of the fitness youtubers are faggots without jobs that leach off of stupid impregnable kids.

Don't let them fool you, they're all scum.

INNER CITY

YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY?

No doubt
>be skinny
>bro jusr GOMAD and lift bro
>try it out
>get no results
>still skinny. Never bulked.
>I should just spend the $100 a month on steroids instead

Probably. I was taken aback a few days ago when he said he was 32. Don't know if I want to include ''making gym fail videos'' among my hobbies when I'm that age.

the shame in his eyes

> I am too big for my strength levels
That does imply his strength level is low for his weight right?

Idk what his numbers were something like 170kg bench 220kg squat and 260kg deadlift? He's strong enough imo should just work on getting a better physique. Admitted I do never watch his videos.

The worst thing is that these guys try to sell fitness routines and merchandise and other shit. Their routines are often crap and result in nothing much. Even if you get coaching it does not even come close to the amount of help a coach at a fitness center can give.

If you're natural you might as well stay with proven and done routines that have been done a lot. That means something like starting strength into texas method into 5/3/1 progression or something like that. Of course you can do variations and experiment yourself a bit after a while but for the first year you want to be learning the movements well the first month or two, then doing a routine similar to starting strength and then progress with a routine like texas method (by rippetoe). And that's really the only secret there is to strength training.

Now if you want to gain weight and muscle eat more, eat an excess but not too much either otherwise you get too fat, but make sure you're full most of the time. If you want to lose weight you need to be hungry. To aid with this process you can exactly calculate calories with apps designed for this. I do not like this very much I usually plan to get around a certain amount of calories when bulking and often feel full and I'm gaining weight when bulking and it works out well (I mostly just do lineair atm). I don't really think heavy bulks and heavy cuts bring much benefit to athletes, likely it will just discourage them compared to a clean bulk, especially beginning athletes.

That's my boy hemmingway. Haven't seen him in decades now! I tell you, you would not wanna be on the opposite side of him with a .308

This faggot is a pathological liar.