Non-Americans:

Non-Americans:

How do you think the the cops from your country would have handled Alton Sterling?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Alton Sterling
youtube.com/watch?v=tJgCAKPSll0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saskatoon_freezing_deaths
youtube.com/watch?v=-ifWl41ZHN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tased, pepper sprayed, jailed and beaten to hell and back.

Dead before he hits the ground

Tased, worst case scenario shot in the arm since he had a gun apparently

Shot to death.

asked politely to surrender his weapons in the local weapon surender bin then procede to take inquires.

Depending one the situation (I am not updated with this recent event), however most likely I don't think he would of got shot (I am assuming that this happened), and arrested then charged. However if he had a gun then shot in a non fatal place like his leg (to wound him) then disarmed and arrested.

They would of shot him and left him for the moose to eat

CHI

They'd have shot him too tbqh, but at least 10 times

Polite talking to, 2 cops shot dead in cold blood, Officer's family sued for racist profiling

You need the money first to do this you spanish retards

100 bobbies armed with assault spoons to fight his combat butter knife, but he'd be taken alive

Depends on the city
>Toronto, or any city in Quebec would have shot him fifty times
>anywhere else would have sat in a 17 hour stakeout talking to him until he gives up

They woulda dropped him like an empty Tim Hortons cup.

so shemfu. so so shemfu.

With a revolver.

So they had to reload.

Shot in the neck, ambulances are stalled by the police until he bleeds out, 10kg of cocaine are found in his butthole.

Body is cleaned up and the investigations begin in 36 months.

He would be entitled to a payout from the minute the cop tackled him.
>Not even joking

who?

>tased
Already did that
>all the rest
He shoots 7 of your police officers

>not dumping the body in another district to improve your district's murder statistics

>Toronto, or any city in Quebec would have shot him fifty times

The punchline is that assault rifles typically have 30 bullets per clip

Beat up and deport.

>clip

>clip

Triggered.

beaten within an inch of his life, and bottle shoved in his ass probably

kek

>leg
>non fatal

fuckin kek

lmfao

They would have arrested him without anyone getting hurt.

Austrian cops are carefully screened and selected for their patience, coolness in stressful situations and for great physical strength.

Maybe its because we dont think that wrestling someone to the ground infront of a car is a good idea, or maybe its because we arent racist retards.

They would have beated him up with a club but not shot him

>Non-Americans who don't have 42 million nigger inhabitants:

ftfy

i doubt they would kill him but they sure would beat him senseless.

>even Mexico is more civilised than the US

What a time to be alive.

killed square for reaching for a gun. Same thing would happen to me if I was resisting and reaching.

What about the white parts of South Africa?

>American education
Spain is a first world country, they have the money to do whatever they want

punch to the face to knock him out

They should make a show about 5'8" 150lb European cops only armed with tasers policing the ghettoest parts of America where everybody is a 6'4" 300lb nigger with a gun.

Let's see how they fare.

Bullshit I've been to Austria before. The cops would have bent him over the hood of the car and raped him in the ass. Then rape him again a week later in his home.

Who the fuck is alton sterling
Anyway, whoever he is, they'd probably beat the shit out of him and lock him up for 15 days.

> Implying European cops are short.

I was in France, and I saw a few short cops, most of them were tall and slim.

They would have been shot by him first

Some nigger who threatened somebody with a gun before he was shot.

And let's be honest, if he was arrested by your police, he would never be seen or heard from again.

>who?
lmgtfy.com/?q=Alton Sterling

>unironically calling the Aryan Übermensch short

Stop. Please stop.

Is that what happened to you? No wonder you sound so assravaged.

>shot in the arm

Please. Why not shot the gun out of his hands while we're at it.

They probably wouldn't have ended in him getting shot because cops operate under the assumption people are not armed.

Then again I don't see cops arresting people unless they have lots of backups. Two cops alone would have probably let him run away.

Here is an example from 2011, it's a mess, the youth even manages to grab the officer's gun and shoot him with his own weapon :

youtube.com/watch?v=tJgCAKPSll0

> nigger
> gun
> belarus
It would be very strange if this actually happens, let's start from that.

Hopefully a starlight tour in the prairies in February

Severe beating.

This is something Americlaps dont understand.

Letting the suspect go, to arrest him with backup later is so much safer for everyone.

Thats what SWAT is for.

However due to the over militarization of the US cops, everyone has a shotgun and a m4 in the car. US cops expect violence and dish it out daily.

holy shit the policeman playing it cool with those guys and not keeping any distance when they where hitting him a minute earlier

Just raw beating, jail, beating in jail, release, follow him, beating, jailed, released, follow him again, jailed then beat to a pulp by slav inmates. beat again in prison hospital by doctors, get back to jail just to be beaten by guards and inmates, released as disabled nigger with 0 wellfare from state. occasionally being beat on the street while begging for money.

>Mexico
>civilized
>Austria
>smart

even though i don't know who that nigger was, i'm pretty sure they would have treated him the same way: beat the shit out of him and probably threaten him with coming back if he makes the mistakes of complaining (but then again, since it's a nigger and they fight back, they gunning him down would be more likely)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saskatoon_freezing_deaths

Fuckin awesome

> nigger
> beating
> beating
> beat to a pulp
> beat again
> beaten
> beat

Good country.

'First world' is a term having to do with the cold war and not economically related retard. Jeez, not only are you Mexicans darker than MexicanAmericans, youre also stupider.

Edgy.

we must save every bullet for mudslimes and serbs

Err, he would have been shot multiple times

>beat again in prison hospital by doctors,

Kek

>Oi M8, what the fuck you fink your doing?
>Show me your TV licence!
>Get a life, bin that knife
Proceeds to stab officer.
>Back up we need back up our tazers did not work again
Pulls out gun and shoot several people
>20mins later armed officers show up and finally put him down and bleed him out like a teabag.
After the events liberals complain that should have shot him in the leg and proceed to defend his actions because the evil white man pushed him to it.
London riots again and they burn down the neighbourhood so they have an excuse to loot.
Judges then send white people to jail for stealing a bottle of water.

they would have done nothing. because it would be racist. poor dindu. :'(

Fair point. How hard is it to smuggle a weapon in from Ukraine right now there?

tips off the cops

Fuck, could you imagine how much worse America would be if we did not have any kinda nigger controle?!

disarmed, beaten then shot

and here, the community doesn't give a shit if the cops shoot someone

Hell if i know, but our border guards know that Ukraine is pretty unstable and would carefully search all the immigrants. Your gun would have a big chance of being stuffed into your anus.

I somewhat agree with this

US cops seem to be all brute force and no brains.

>How do you think the the cops from your country would have handled Alton Sterling?

Where I'm from, your question is extremely loaded since they won't handle anything for shit.

>here, the community doesn't give a shit if the cops shoot someone

Same thing here, i remember the last time some people got pissed was like 3 years ago because the police shot some favela nig after confusing his driller for a gun and shot him 5 times then hid the body

His family and the other favela nigs chimped out and got ignored, some of them got shot or arrested too

How many "presents" would I have to give the guards to make them not touch me then?

just 1

putin

>beats criminal with a club
>cop and his family are beheaded in retaliation

nice try Paco

>

Shot him.

If they even suspect a gun here cops get a wee bit trigger happy.

Oh sweden, we already know what would happen.

First, the officer on the right would suck on his black dick while the other officer would tounge fuck his asshole.

After a few minutes, they would call their wives and daughters to the crime scene where they would asked to fuck the dindu who dindu nuffins.

The officers would then clean up the remaining cum with their mouth and apologize for inconveniencing the Good Boy.

I LOVE police nigger conflicts. I hate them both and both take damage to their image once the story gets big.

>not using a 30 clip magazine

He would die, one way or another.

Are you honestly suggesting we send SWAT after every chimp with a gun? How big do you think our SWAT teams are? We'd only arrest one or two a day, and everywhere would be Detroit.

>US cops expect violence and dish it out daily.

And they do. Remember the North Hollywood shootout ? That was insane :

youtube.com/watch?v=-ifWl41ZHN4

Our police is pretty shit at anything but dealing with shoplifters tbqh. During the recent Paris chimpout, you could see they have different priorities like damage control rather than arresting people.

The problem with the soft approach is that it gives street thugs a feeling of impunity enabling antisocial behavior and petty crime that is widespread in France because they know they'll get away with it. I'm not so sure which one is better than the other.

Austria, the home of the thought police. You are the most pretentious, shitty intellectuals. The only good thing that ever came out of you was Hitler.

This is a distraction by the Jews. Don't call for it

Pew pew pew

Though, they probably hit at least one bystander by accident

>fall not call

Imagine the cost of these things. We would have to quadruple police funding and taxes would skyrocket. Fucking moron Europeans don't understand niggers at all

This is the CD he was distributing to underaged grills.

>nigger
>doing shit in croatia
Depends where he was doing shit at. Difference being in both cases he would have been beaten down but in the first case nothing would happen after that in jail, while in the second case he would have had every bone in his body broken. They put a small closet in the interigation room (half meter by half meter) then they ask you how many people do you think would fit in there. Then they litteraly kick you till you fit inside. Police metal cap boots are not a nice thing to get kicked by. This treatment is mostly used on drug dealers in zagreb.

Hahaha so this.

What is the full unbiased story? I will refuse to look up any, if not, ALL media news outlets for an accurate telling of the story.

In every corner of the Milky Way the same as U.S. cops.
I've asked a friend of mine who is in the police.

They would try to talk sense to him and approach him like he's the wronged one. They would get him to police center nicely and offer him some tea. Then the night court would release him and he would back in streets.

Nigger Dissapeared and found later with his dick in his beheaded head inside an OXXO freezer

>implying the bystander wasn't a random homeless abo who wandered up to watch what was going on and the cop shot him after he was done with the nig

lol