Eli Manning should demand to be released immediately. He will get offers to start at QB within hours of his release...

Eli Manning should demand to be released immediately. He will get offers to start at QB within hours of his release. Fuck the classless Giants.

The Giants head coach spent this season trashing Eli Manning. Now, the Giants GM just threw shit all over Eli Manning.

And now, the entire world saw how the Giants treat a HOFer, a 2-time Superb Owl winner and 2-time Superb Owl MVP winner, and career-long Giant. Tell me, who is going to want to play for the Giants ever again knowing that the Giants care nothing about their players?

niggers who want money

Not niggers who want fame and fortune. No talented player is ever going to want to play for the Giants after seeing how the Giants treat one of its alltime greatest players.

please jags take him, we need a QB

I hope the Giants release Eli, and I hope the Jags sign him immediately, and I hope Eli leads the Jags to the playoffs. Giants are a shit organization. SHIT!

this

Agreed, this is bullshit. Did Dallas bench Emmitt when he was rushing for sub 3 yards a carry in his waning years? No they still handed him the rock 20+ Times a game. Are they going to bench old ridiculously slow Jason Witten? Hell no they’re going to continue throwing him the ball and he’s going to keep walking down the field and falling forward for a first down. Eli didn’t deserve this shit.

Best revenge.

Where the fuck is John Mara? How the fuck do you let this motherfucker who looks like he spends his weekends trying to pick up divorced Mom's at Chuck-E-Cheese walk into your office and tell you he's gonna bench your 13-Year, 2x Superbowl MVP? How do you not tell him to get the fuck out of your stadium and fire him on the spot?

Shit, I'm an Eagles fan, and I don't even like Eli, and I'm mad.

People crying over the Derp but say nothing when Colts leave Luck literally on the side of the road because “it’s all in his head”.

Am I suppose to give people sympathy because they derp’d their way into super bowls?

>HOFer

Nope

Please God no. The jags will win the owl if he goes there.

Jags are one autism spurge Manning from running the table.

What? People did give the colts shit especially fans since they didn’t announce he wasn’t going to play to sell season tickets. Every already knows the colts are dumpster organization.

>but say nothing when Colts leave Luck

Luck hasn't been the starting QB for every game of every Colts season since the start of the 2004 season like Eli has for the Giants. Luck didn't lead the Colts to two Super Bowls, winning them both, and winning the Super Bowl MVP both times like Eli has for the Giants. Luck hasn't set over 15 alltime team records including most consecutive games started by a QB, most yards thrown in a career, and most TDs thrown in a career like Eli Manning has for the Giants. What the Giants have done to one of their own alltime greats is shameful, disgraceful, classless, embarrassing, and unforgivable. What the Colts have done to Luck is what happens to flashes in a pan.

Unlikely. There is only 1 (non current) quarterback in the history of the NFL with two Superbowl wins and two Superbowl MVPs who wasn't inducted in to Canton.

Pats fan here. I haven't been following the NFL as closely because of the kneeling. Why are the Giants so bad? Eli's stats look mediocre, but not dismal. Certainly not low enough to justify benching a 2x Super Bowl winning QB.

Literally no WRs, no oline, no running game, defense severely underperforming. Everything but Eli basically, it’s a fucking travesty

>have a shit team
>shit literally fucking everything
>bench the only guy on their team worth half a shit
Giants deserve to lose all their fans god damn they are retarded.

Who is it?

who is this mysterious qb with two sb mvps and two owls? I can't think of who

The entire giants management and mcadoo need to be fucking fired and never allowed to participate in anything NFL related ever again. Like if a fucking kid has a football themed birthday party and they're moonlighting as clowns because they spent the last of their money on coke and getting pegged by norwegian trannies, I want them on the next fucking boat to guantanamo. Yes I'm fucking mad.

I was thinking Jim Plunkett but he only has one SB MVP... who else?

He btfo the GOAT in the superbowl twice. That alone makes him a HOFer

You are right. It was supposed to be Plunkett but he does only have 1 SB MVP.

Damn this is some heartless stuff

Somebody tell me... why are people acting like benching Manning means they won't start him next season? When I first heard the news I assumed they were just throwing in the towel on the season, going for draft picks, but were going to start Eli again next year.

>Shitty QB
>Benched
>Someone Giants are classless

You people are over reacting. You need to

R E L A X
E
L
A
X

Eli's been trash for years. Not surprising that his continued shit streak results in his team trying something else. His loyalty has run out.

Fuck you. I hope visiting cricket players from india shit plauge all over your pitch you fucking cunt bitch

I can't think of a shittier head coach than Ben McAdoo
He should'nt even be selling concessions at the stadium

> ELI WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BENCHED IF HE WERE WHITE!

Eli is not good. He was never good. He’s not the reason they won those Owls, he’s an inconsistent interception machine, all of his franchise records are based on longevity rather than quality, and he’s only been the starter this long because of his brand name his family name and the incompetent Giants not investing in good backup QBs.

This is true tho

They will, all of this shit is likely them desperately trying to blame a person on his way out so that they can avoid their completely inevitable gutting at the end of the season. Same reason the defense suddenly started trying again.
Damn this is pathetic.

He'll be starting for Jacksonville by next year. (for half the money)

Until then it's better for him to just sit and play out his contract for this year. Get well and fit for next season's opener.

This was not a good first year of Roon Roon running the daily operations of the team.

I see Cousins and Manning trading places. It is written.

The redskins are just that stupid. Not that Eli is bad, it's just another Redskins move of bringing in stop-gap at the end of his career.

>Where the fuck is John Mara?
Mara is a scumbag owner. They're tanking and trading Manning

It's like Footballers fucking Wives in here. So much drama. Stop your crying.

The head coach needs to go. He's an idiot.

Who's dumb enough to trade for a grandpa QB like Manning?
Oh yeah, ha ha ha. As a Vikings fan, I can tell you that wish is a monkey's paw.

You guys forget that Eli pulled the biggest tantrum ever to even be on the Giants?

This. If Rivers had been a Giant instead of a Charger, he'd be a HOF QB with probably four SB's instead of two.

Eli is so shit among "franchise" qbs.

>the entire world saw this
>the entire world saw that
You’re delusional. No one cares about the nfl

you cannot reduce performance to a spreadsheet

>Who's dumb enough to trade for a grandpa QB like Manning?
You'd be surprised. Teams looking to draft a QB early, the cardinals, the broncos, the jaguars... Depends on what the giants are asking for

Did they ever get around to paying Beckham?

Eli Manning is what if the Joe Nameth lightening struck twice.

>Fuck the classless Giants.
This is the absolute worst thing. The Giants way used to mean something. The Giants i've supported for years do not exist anymore.

>Giants and certain sections of (((their fanbase))) knows who's probably declaring early for the draft in a couple weeks and (((they))) know that it's a once in a lifetime opportunity for (((them and their people))).

Come on we all know Rosen is going to be their QB this time next year, by luck or the annual trade with the Brownstains. You know it's going to happen.

Im trying to think of this logically. The only reason I would bench Eli Manning at this point, or even be kinda ok with it is if I know the season is over, theres no reason to risk injury that can last thru the offseason, which at that time Eli would be up for trade. Having him continue to perform would not only risk injury that would lower his trade value, but also show a non flattering quarterback showing due to poor oline, no recievers and other factors that would also lower trade value.

I mean trading him is also retarded, but if thats the way they want to go about it, I guess this makes the most sense... but fuck man its a crappy situation.

>Tfw listening to radio rant

>Why don't you take a look at Eli's rings on his way out cause that's the closest you're ever going to get to one !

seriously hoping an influx of chinks take over your shit country

I fucking hate people like you. Faggots that believe certain players are better than others because of "muh stats" nonsensical bullshit. How the fuck do you reduce a player to a very specific and inconsistent set of numbers? His numbers aren't great, but the offensive line has more holes than a crater at any point in time. Every single receiver he gets cuckadoo has a desire to get rid of them and mismanage them. The defense has been utter trash all season which forces Eli to play without an o-line and without receivers. Does he at least have a running game? There's been next to no positive runs from the team all fucking season. The Giants haven't even scored 30 points with that faggot cuckadoo yet, while Eli was doing that plenty of times per season under Coughlin.

>Giants are a shit organization because they benched a mediocre QB during a putrid season!
Ya'll should've realized this when they fired Tom Coughlin, he's the only reason you won those rings not Eli's ducks that he was throwing through Asante Samuel's fingers.

Have to give Eli credit he played amazingly in the playoffs. It's like during the Winter time his extra chromosome took a vacation and he was able to play at the high level Mannings are suppose to play at.

or they draft baker mayfield and deal with johnny football jr.

>le meme rating

Sort the list by Superbowl wins, the only meaningful stat

Stay strong brown bro