Can an upper class bong accent get you laid as easily as they say in burgerland?

Can an upper class bong accent get you laid as easily as they say in burgerland?
Might study in the US, so this is VITAL information.

yeah, definitely. it adds at least +2 to your attractiveness.

forgot to add that even a working class bong accent is attractive to us. my favorite accent is Leeds.

any foreign accent can

Not true. Woke niggas who aren't completely anglowashed despise the br*tish accent. Also: can my southern accent get me laid in UK?

This. Anywhere in the world.

no
no one likes americans

Even Indian?

No
Your accents aren't considered all that nice here
You will have extra banter though!

>Can an upper class bong accent get you laid as easily as they say in burgerland?

Sort of. It's an easy in but you guys can fuck it up with your sense of humor. The soft spoken banter comes off as awkward here. Also, if you're ugly or introverted(this seems to be more common in Brits), you've already lost.

Probably, unless you're a total cretin.
So, no.

>if you're ugly or introverted
Or shorter than 5'10"

we can't tell the difference so you must be autistic for thinking it important
therefore you will still be virgin

Are scandinavian accents sexy or do you just pretend they are to get out of america?

Yeah, go to one of those new age reunions for middle age single ladies and chose the one you want to fuck.

bullshit

t. thick italian accent that went to Brazil, UK, and even god damn India without scoring anything

people hate italians and italian accent

>Are scandinavian accents sexy
No.
>do you just pretend they are to get out of america?
What?
>people hate italians
True
>and italian accent
Any accent is annoying when it makes it hard to understand what someone is saying.

I met an italian today.

we hardly ever hear them. scandis are more recognizable by their appearance than how they speak. i personally think most scandis i've heard have clear accents. danes are more noticable to me after have sheever fever a few years ago

i met an african today

Kek

kekkeroni

>southern accent
yes

>went to Brazil
>scoring anything
Are you comically disfigured?

I bet you did

>southern accent

no

no, I just unironically wore my pith helmet whenever I had to go from workplace to apartment and back in. I also avoided any and all interactions, except when it was necessary, and I always had the translator with me.

I don't know but the 'fag' french accent made one of my friend extremely attractive in the US among females.

And you expected to get laid?

I didn't want to. Everyone said brazil's dangereous and shit, didn't want to find a band of thugs doing their cirurgia on me for me kidneys

What state you was working?

>cirurgia on me for me kidneys.
No one will harvest organs from a foreign. It will be the retard thing to do.