>told not to reach for it
>reached for it
>directly endangered cops lives
>got shot
>"he wuz a gud boy, dindu nuffin, murk'd by popo for being black"

Niggers will defend this.

HE A GOOD BOY DINDU NUFFIN

This just seems extremely careless

Are we gonna get trayvon part 3 with this?

I'm not sure if he's guilty or not, its pure toss up right now. All that can be assured is there will be some major ass pain

If you resist arrest while you're armed and on the ground you're pretty much too dumb to live.

he didn't have a gun, it was a knife. A tiny fucking knife.

Maybe armed niggers should stop fighting with cops? just a thought

>>Shot dead by police
Nigger shouldn't have been a criminal nigger and packing a gun.

Also...

the cops kill more whites than the cops kill niggers.

The niggers kill more niggers than the cops kill niggers.

It's a non-issue and the anti-White media is only reporting it because they want the vilify Whites.

Why would it be ok for him to reach for any weapon, gun or knife?

Niggers, faggy self-hating liberals AND lolbertarians who still believe blacks aren't shit-tier humans will defend it.

I can kill you with a pencil motherfucker.

You think I'm playin?

PROVE IT

I heard he sells CD'S outside this place and has for years. CD'S.......

>he didn't have a gun, it was a knife. A tiny fucking knife.
[citation needed]

Also...
...this

Never bring a knife to a gunfight doofus.

Yeah... the cops fucked up.

Definite manslaughter conviction- i will bet $500 on it.

It looks like an unfortanate accident to me

Assuming he actually had a gun and assuming he was actually reaching for it, 5 gut shots from point blank range is unnecessary, especially for someone being detained for a nonviolent act. You could do one in the upper arm and he'd be incapacitated. Sup Forums will disagree but it really was out of line.

I bet it was a licensed knife

>Are we gonna get trayvon part 3 with this?
Too early to tell. Depends on how uppity the local niggers get and how much leeway the anti-White Democrat government gives them.

There will certainly be protests in the coming days.

Obviously those cops are doing the bidding of the racist Trump

Knives are more dangerous.

>ILL POSS STLN THINGS

>5 gut shots from point blank range is unnecessary,
Bullshit. If I'm shooting to kill, I'm magdumping into you. The cops do the same fucking thing.

>especially for someone being detained for a nonviolent act.
Doesn't fucking matter.

>You could do one in the upper arm and he'd be incapacitated.
you're full of shit.

>there are people ITT that will defend the porks
Fucking bootlicking scum. Fuck niggers but fuck cops as well

It's just lucky those police were able to heroically shoot him multiple times while he was restrained on the ground and no longer posed any kind of threat.

Assault Knife

Extremely careless accident, but I don't see a crime here. No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against these officers.

Just a darned shame

Really makes you think

Police aren't trained to fire one bullet into someone's arm asshole.

They are trained to shoot in the torso, and shoot multiple times.

top kek m8

I defend the cops when they've done nothing wrong.

I also give the cops reasonable doubt and will await the investigation and possible trial.
...Unlike what criminal niggers do to their victims.

I don't lynch the cops without trial or evidence just because they made some nigger good.

Bet he even shoplifted the key to unbox it too

And?

Still a weapon.

Never take a knife to a shooting.

Son of a bitch.

t. limb shooting expert

First user is full of shit, he had a gun in this starboard pocket that he was reaching for.

The new video shows them removing the gun after they poked new holes in his chest to help him breathe better.

There are several fucked up incidences, but I can't blame them here.

They were against a 2x felon and convicted pedo who was waving a gun around, which is why they were called.

I know damn well I would also be perforated if I was reaching for a gun while resisting arrest.

rip

>Really makes you think

Yup, it makes me think, "maybe I shouldn't try to pull a gun on cops trying to arrest me for pointing guns at other people"

Or maybe, just maybe, when youre being arrested and have a gun trained on you you shouldnt reach for it. But he dindu nuffin, raciss cops tryin to save dey lives and sheeit be raciss shoulda 360 noscope that pacifist in his arm because its easy to shoot small targets and obviously pain will stop him just like the tazer did

>another dead nigger
I'm sorry OP was this supposed to be an issue?

>shooting someone who has already been forced to the ground
>POLICE DINDU NIFFIN, NUTHING WRONG WITH DIS

Seriously?

Another distraction thread? Sage this shit.

watch the video, his right arm was held firmly. The cop only yelled gun because two spooks were filming him.

This is how you get killed.

>starboard pocket
He's not a boat.

>registered sex offender
>Is armed
>resists arrest
>op gives land of free ironic meme
>blacks enraged, foolishly
>happening just that much closer
>whites sitting pretty
>feels good OP

>If I'm shooting to kill
The point is he had no reason to shoot to kill.

>police aren't trained
Yeah, that's part of the problem

he didn't have a gun. They felt something hard in his pants but it was just his BBC

There's been only ONE national outrage over cops killing a black guy that I was on BLM's side with, and that was the dude who got choked out for selling loosies in front of a store. This was going to be #2 until I found out he was reaching for a knife.

Oh well.

How about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=J6Un1vzCLYM

No shits were given.

You have a gun, you fight with cops, you get mag dumped

It's a very reasonable course of action.

And he will never sell smack to a young teenager again. He will never sexually assault another woman, or spend another dime of food stamp welfare, he will never steal from anyone or assault anyone ever again. #herocops

Agreed, cops should have used xray vision to guess that when they were called on him for waving a gun around.

>large angry black man
>has a weapon
>resisting arrest

If you do this in the states, you get shot.

>>shooting someone who has already been forced to the ground
Because someone on the ground can't possibly grab his gun and shoot a cop, right?

>>POLICE DINDU NIFFIN, NUTHING WRONG WITH DIS
Time will tell.
The investigation has just started.
Hopefully the police officers will not be sacrificed to the feral negro beast and be treated fairly in the courts and the court of public opinion.

>Seriously?
Yes, seriously.

I'm not willing to lynch a couple of cops just because they shot a nigger.

You can't even say it was an unarmed nigger this time because the nigger was clearly armed.

Nice edge kid. Now go outside and play.

How does no one ever get the money shot? That's the closest clearest video I've ever seen of one of these "was it murder, was he resisting, was he armed?" situations and the camera just straight turned away during the single most important part

>he had a gun in this starboard pocket that he was reaching for

it was a fucking knife, even if it was a gun what moronic cop tackles a guy without padding him down? both of them had every opportunity to grab whatever the VISIBLE weapon was in his pocket. The baboon was completely immobile.

>especially for someone being detained for a nonviolent act
The police were called because someone reported that Alton was pointing a gun at a person and threatened them.

This killing makes annoying ass BLM come back out from the shadows.

>DINDU NUFFIN

but he a black man so now dey all raccis

Well, let's see...

Cops were called because someone saw the criminal point a gun at someone.

We don't really know what happened before the video starts.

The cops go to arrest the criminal, he does not comply and at some point, the criminal makes movements towards the illegal gun he's carrying.

The nigger ends up getting himself shot, not because he's "selling CDs", but because of a series of bad decisions that he made.

I have had 1 incidents with cops when I was younger. I did what I was told. ( Fight at school)

Yes, I'm black.

>knife.
[citation needed]

Don't you fucking @ me ever again

This post really made me think

twitter.com/hoe_adrian/status/750813242209869824

9/09/96 aggravated battery
10/31/97 2nd degree battery
1/06/98 simple battery
5/04/00 public intimidation
9/20/00 carnal knowledge of a juvenile
9/04/01 domestic violence
5/24/05 burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
7/11/05 receiving stolen things
9/12/05 burglary of inhabited dwelling place
3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
4/04/08 domestic abuse battery
6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
10/12/09 illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
8/13/15 failure to register as a sex offender
4/08/16 failure to register as a sex offender
6/14/16 ecstacy and marijuana possession

He didn't do nuffin!

This is retarded. You have no legal basis to do anything but to shoot to kill. Guns are for killing, not for blowing off limbs. If you shoot to maim your life WILL be destroyed, PERIOD.

Obey and survive.

>guy pinned to the ground by two police officers, guns trained, who may or may not have had a gun
>guy who pulls an actual handgun, aims it at the cop, runs away, and takes aim again
You honestly can't tell the difference?

Which is interesting because police kill more White people than they kill niggers.

So if your statement were to say
>>large angry white man
>>has a weapon
>>resisting arrest
>If you do this in the states, you get shot.
it would be more accurate than your statement.

>deadly weapon which still constitutes an officer discharging his weapon.
It really is as simple as not being a rude wanna be tough guy.

We're not pussies like you

Nice Glock.

What is a BB gun?

How on earth can you possibly defend this kind of behaviour? This is manslaughter. Your cops are vile and disgusting.

are they nig nogs still out there makin a fuss? I haven't seen any new videos from today, only last night

>7/05/16 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent

Actually the majority of us are, I take that back. Youre still pussies too

> Mike watch the ground mane
> Tray watch the sky
> I watch the car

>I'm a liberal who doesn't like that
cucked

a BB Gun is an air gun that shoots little pellets

not per capita

although if you take into consideration that black peple commit most of the violent crime they actually kill them at a smaller rate than white people.

>criminal
You mean suspect.

>It really is as simple as not being a rude wanna be tough guy.
No shit.
If you're talking to a cop, you be respectful, be honest and be calm. Also keep your mouth shut as much as possible.
If you're on the ground being arrested, you go limp and keep your damn mouth shut.

The fact that we have debate here on Sup Forums whether this was justified or not means that it's going to be a chimpout of epic proportions.

The Mainstream news media is going to play this clip over and over again fueling the fire for another Ferguson.

This was all done by the will of kek, we were growing bored due to the lack of happenings and have been graced with one.

>carnal knowledge of a juvenile

What a nice man he must be

explain how the cop could see through his pocket, two of them on top of the nigger firmly couldn't grab the weapon whatever it was? you can't. No gun slips right out of a fat niggers pants either.

Cops pull this all the time, they're trained to deceive people. Sup Forums fucking laps up their shit everytime. "oh fug we're being filmed better yell gun".

Don't see any there that are considered to be a capital offense.

Fuck off. Nigger had a rap sheet 15 miles long. Good riddance.

that being said they probably shouldve just tazered him shooting him is a bit unacceptable considering im pretty sure most cops have tazers and it wouldve done the same thing.

>It's ok because it was a knife

He resisted arrest, therefore is a criminal.

Post hands

A dead nigger is better than a live one. Shooting him was justified by the law of nature.

>can't possibly grab his gun

THIS WAS NOT A GUN. I'M SICK TO REPEATING THE SAME SHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN
I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of your.

Shooting 5 times a fucking black already been forced to the ground. Didn't realize that Sup Forums are just police suckers, you fucking love being fucked by your own police ...

nice dubs

Wow guys.. Just wow. How could you? He was a good boy