Has Sup Forums seen Atlanta? What did you think of it?

Has Sup Forums seen Atlanta? What did you think of it?

blackino

Is there a more based character in television right now than Darius?

I could quite happily watch a compilation of all of his appearances on Atlanta

It's for black people who talk white but try to be black because they feel like they are sell outs

>talk white
Okay, Billy.

It's good.

t. Black surbanite who listens to system of a down who would get made fun of by Actual Nigs

found it boring in all honesty

Best show of 2016.

You do realize that's an actual term Donald Glover has used in the past on his albums right?

>it's a "Darius gets his brain scooped out and replaced by by white people" episode

I realize that when he does it's tongue in cheek and portrays the people that say it negatively and as ignorant. Which they are.

It made me feel black.............,.......
I liked it

I liked Darius and Paperboi. The show would have been great without Donglover.

Maybe two characters are like that. The rest arent' at all.

Why do people act like this show is groundbreaking and changing television? It's just okay.

And it may be Donald Glover's show, but he ruins it. Character is a virtue signaling self insert and he's not that good of an actor.

>virtue signaling
and now we know that you're retarded

>>I realize that when he does it's tongue in cheek

Yeah that's why Camp was non stop bitching about being a black nerd when literally nobody gives a shit.

I loved it. Not every episode was amazing but it's the only comedy in years that I've felt really excited to see a new episode and where they would take it next.

>It made me feel black.............,.......
No it fucking didn't.

>tfw Day in the Life of Darius episode at some point

Would be based as fuck

Yeah, I did just learn that phrase from this board, but it's appropriate, it's what his character does.
Things are constantly thrown into the script to make him seem superior to the other black people in the show.

>Character is a virtue signaling self insert

Is there anyone on this website that actually knows how to use the god damn term? Just keep parroting

Did you not see that complete shit black Justin Bieber episode? The show is barely funny.

What a fucking pleb you are.

>Why do people act like this show is groundbreaking and changing television?
Just look at the cast. Specifically their skin tone. Then look at your calendar. Specifically the current year.

Maybe Atlanta is only funny to white people.

Maybe Atlanta is not funny to Indians
Stop fronting; you are not black

>you are not black
Then what am I? My grandpa was half native, but I don't think anybody with eyes would consider me Native American.

>when literally nobody gives a shit
See Fuccbois that give a shit, when it benefits their argument anyway.

i do not watch racist ant white tv shows

you have to go back

do i have to be black to "get it"?

Hey /teevee/, what do you name your gun?

>Black Louie
I liked it, even if i dont like Glover

where? Louisiana? My family were slaves, we've been in this country over 100 years.

mesopotamia

this is pretty good.