Do we need to educate the public on what to do when pulled over?

Do we need to educate the public on what to do when pulled over?

When in a vehicle
>Turn of engine and radio
>turn on interior light
>roll down window
>keep hands and 10 and 2

On the street
>stand still immediately
>keep hands out of pockets preferably 4-6 inches away

General situations
>Only speak when spoken to
>Answer all questions immediately, fully and honestly
>no sudden movements
>Only speak when spoken to

It's easy to not die if you don't want to people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FgYEtNYdpEY
youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
youtube.com/watch?v=7cfgpB3653g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do what I want, bitch.

I always keep the engine on adn the car in drive in case i gotta run

and you're free to do so as long as you don't mind dying

>ITT: cnn, pol, and jidf shills explain how to be a bootlicker

I'm just giving suggestions. See you on the news soon

and if all else fails, ask if youre being detained

>These replies literally exist
You're probably on normiebook right now saying "What an injustice!"

GOOD GOY, JUST SURRENDER YOUR FREEDOM BECAUSE MAN IN BLUE TELLS YOU TO JUMP.

>Austrian police road block because something happened
>get stopped at checkpoint
>politely says hello
>looks in car
>I ask why hes stopping me
>tells me that if I dont have guns in my bag I shouldnt worry about it
>I laugh
>say good night
>drive on

Seems to me like the cops in the US are the problem, not the way people behave.

>If all else fails
Agreed. Made sure you took the initial steps first to ensure safety for all involved. If you don't bring emotion into the conversation you might be let go

((((((((The Talk))))))))

I don't live in a nigger neighborhood where the police are dickheads.

I just put my car in park, fourways and wait for the officer to approach. He comes up, asks me how I am. I say I'm doing well, yourself. Then he tells me my taillight is out, probably due to some condensation. I say shit, I didn't know, then thank him. He tells me to get it fixed and I wish him a safe night.

>Austrian roadblock
>I stopped
>I spoke to the officers and didn't act retarded
>Friendly conversation
The problem is people don't come close to that some times. Won't put window down, try to drive by, are rude for no reason.

Clever man. Do you know how many people don't do this?

Don't teach me not to get shot, teach them not to shoot

Nigger detected

not politics

>Answer all questions immediately, fully, and honestly
Bad advice. You have a right to remain silent and should only speak when advised by consul. (For situations more serious than traffic violations of course).
>Keep hands on 10 and 2
Why exactly? Most DMVs are advising 8 and 4 instead these days for driving, unless there is another reason for having hands on 10 and 2 specifically when pulled over.

Counsel* not consul

>go to America
>drive in friends car
>get pulled over
>suddenly the cop screams "HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL"
>draws his gun
>I look at him with total confusion
>he calms down and yells at me to give him my license and the car registration
>rips it out of my hand
>goes back to his car for 5 minutes
>comes back
>gives me my id without a word
>fucks off

Yeah ok. Sure thing pal.

It's really this simple.

I blew a red light in a state known for heavy handed police yesterday and was pulled over. I treated the officer with respect and complied fully with his requests, and he let me go without a ticket.

Just don't be shady and treat them with respect, as you should everyone.

>We

There are already legitimate organizations that provide that advice, the problem is nobody listens to them

And now the black version:

1. Turn up the radio, make sure it is gangsta rap. Bonus if it is about police.

2. If you smoke do not put out your Newport, try to blow some smoke in the cop's face.

3. If they ask you if you are in possession of anything or have any items on you ask immediately and loudly if they have a warrant.

4. If there is a bench warrant for your arrest make sure you explain to the cop that it wasn't you and that you were framed for all previous crimes.

5. If asked to step out of the car, make sure to tell a passanger to record it all on their cell phone. If you are by yourself try to flag down random cars driving by to be your camerman.

6. If they find anything illegal on your person, make sure you remind the officer that it was planted on you by said officer.

7. Remember to ask the officer if you are being detained, and do so with a stern voice.

8. When you are being handcuffed make sure not to comply and and resist. The officer appreciates this as they do like a challenge and hate it when things are too easy.

9. After you happen to get handcuffed for prior misunderstandings (see 4) kindly remind to officer that the only reason this is happening is because of the color of your skin and not the content of your character.

10. If you have to go in front of the judge, make sure to remind said judge, preferably while they are trying to talk to you, about how none of this was your fault, and that you heard the officer say racist things after planting items on your person.

Remember to buckle up!

Just to show that your hands are empty and visible. You are correct though with remain silent. Most people can't do it though and just spout loud angry and irrelevant shit.

>pulled over by a cop
>speak calmly, clearly, professionally
>explain my side of the story
>tell the officer I have a concealed weapon and show him my license
>offer to disarm and do everything he requires for cooperation
>chit chat
>let off with a warning, have a good night and drive safe sir

Every single time. It's almost like the vast majority of cops are actually just people and not escalating problems in a high stress job position will lead to little or no confrontation.

Somewhat helps I'm not black I guess, but even if nogs dress nice, and talk to the police without AY FUK U POPO I DO WUT I WANT they get treated like everyone else

>AM I BEING DETAINED???
>trying to kill cops at routine traffic stops and escalating a speeding ticket into capital murder
>DAS RAYCISS
Even if you are unlawfully detained or being brutalized by police based on race, take your battle to the courts, not the streets, since you'll always lose in the street.

>NO I DONT NEED TO SHOW YOU MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!! AM I BEING DETAINED??
It's in every fucking driver license's class or handbook you need to cooperate with a peace officer's request to see your license in case you're an escaped murderer or something

But American culture glorifies resisting the law and makes them out to be some sort of endless enemy out to oppress you.

How is it surprising at all that our minority that worships murder and brutality and lawlessness...is the one having the most problems with law and authority.

Because put your hands where the officer can see them. You're not driving.

>anything other than 3 and 9
It's like you don't even watch best motoring.

Pretty much this. I was speeding since I was working 2 jobs at the time and tried to go from one job to the other and passed when I shouldn't have and cut someone off. He only gave me improper passing even though I could've had a 270 dollar speeding ticket on top of that because I was respectful.

These. Seriously. You might get a ticket. Depending on your crime you might get taken for a ride. That's hit the situation doesn't have to escalate.

kek what a bootlicking copsucker

here's really the bare minimum of what you NEED to do when pulled over
>grab license and registration
>roll down window and hand them to the officer

of course, being polite and respectful is more likely to get you off with a warning depending on the situation, and is highly advisable. doesn't mean you need to sit there eyes forward with your hands at 10 and 2 like a fucking autist

youtu.be/FgYEtNYdpEY

Are you 14? They have to deal with the dregs of society. They definitely need to be taught to shoot.

>got pulled over going 24 over (this street has a ridiculously low speed limit)
>pulled over, opened both windows
>radio off, hands on my steering wheel
>1 sheriff comes up on each side
>do you know why i pulled you over
>I'm pretty sure I was probably speeding, I'm on my way to jury dutyand I didn't want to be late
>alright license registration and insurance
>just got a new wallet and didn't have my insurance card
>came back, wrote me up for going 10 over instead of 24 and didn't ticket me for the insurance card
>told me to have a nice day and drive safely
>told him to be safe out there
>paid my ticket
>life went on

Probably my white privilege because I was actually respectable to the officer even though I was pissed because I knew I was gonna get a fat ticket. 10 over is $206 24 over is like $286 but oddly enough 9 over is only $130. Could've been extra cool and wrote me for 9 over but 10 is better than nothing. Still had to do driving school to get the points off my license anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA

When you don't act like a jackass, the cops are cool.

I got pulled over for the first time in nine years a few months ago. I was away for work for about a month and when I came back my tags were expired. Of course I get pulled over, cop asks for the usual stuff. I can't find my insurance card (I have a traveling wallet and don't keep my day to day stuff in there).

I apologize, claim full responsibility, and tell him if he has to write me a ticket, I understand. He let's me off with a warning and the next day I update my tags.

Bear in mind I just got off a 4 hour plane ride, jet lagged af, was in my comfy travel clothes so I looked like a bum, no suit, and my car was dirty as hell since it was sitting in a lot for four weeks.

The cops aren't the problem 99/100.

No, we just have to shoot who doesn't know what to do when pulled over

>nanny state where even being trained in martial arts gets you expelled and barred from the country calling other countries bootlickers
>plastic knives are deadly weapons and mudshits beheading people in the streets is okay
kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

>Do we need to educate the public on what to do when pulled over?
No
The public knows, the people who don't comply with that deserve the shit that happens
They're just examples or those who will give a shit

>its easy not to die if you don't want to
>don't even take a shit if you don't have to
>live like a windrammer as you fuck

You are a retard. When I am pulled over, I ALWAYS ask what the scope of the stop is before I hand over ANY papers. Jesus, way to be a bitch and not flex your rights, you fucking faggot boot licker.

I was in a car with a friend as a passenger coming back from her place to mine. I didn't have my wallet on me cause she only picked me up the night before (I was drunk) to fuck. We get pulled over. My window was already down. They ask her for her shit, officer #2 comes up by the passenger side and asks for my I.D. I say I don't have it. He doesn't believe me. I say again I don't have it, and I ask what the scope of the stop was, and that I was not required by law to have my licence on my if I am not operating a motor vehicle. He got pissed and gave me a ticket for not wearing my seat belt, which I most CERTAINLY was. I am going to court in a few days. He won't be there. What a fucking cunt. Oh, and fuck for not
>greentexting

You're just salty because your cops have so many things to arrest you for.
Not their fault, they have to do whatever the laws say

Be sure to wash down your tendies with cyanide.

I watch TV without a license, fuck the police

stay cucked

OP YOUR A STUPID FAGGOT

The PIGS are MY employees with my TAX money, I want them to keep THIER hands 6 inches away from their gun I want them to keep THEIR questions honest.

You square ass bitch. Hope a pig REKS you for your *manners*

Reported to MI5 lad, see you in HM's Prisons

>Do we need to educate the public on what to do when pulled over?

I think we need to educate cops on what to do when pulling someone over.

When in a vehicle
>Tell me if I'm being detained
>Leave

On the street
>Leave

General situations
>Leave

That was very clearly a joke, dude. Jesus Christ. Are you an aspie?

>>keep hands and 10 and 2

>tfw my bro took a vacation to Disney with his wife and kids
>Driving a vehicle that happened to matched the description of another vehicle that was speeding
>got pulled over
>had his hands at 10 and 3 position
>shot 16 times in the head

Pretty funny

Not a cop but I did large scale security and we are trained to shoot to kill. No warnings or 'shoot to wound' it's supposed to be center mass and dead in 2 shots. My company was taught the 'scale of escalation' should take around 90 seconds from simple holds - pepper spray - baton - drawing weapon. Pointing the weapon at someone shouldn't be threatening. If you take it out you're meant to fire.

>He fucks off
What's the problem with this conclusion

>sovereignty intensifies

read your laws for what you can be detained.

>inb4 this are not my laws.

Is everyone retarded?

If a Swiss cop approaches me, I act however way I want (obviously respectfully because only faggots don't treat people with respect) and I know that he is under no pressure to defend himself from me because it's an exceedingly safe country. I can have my hands in my pockets and he won't give a fuck because it's highly unprobable that I'll pull out something to hurt him with.

If I'm in the US and a cop approaches me, I act differently because I know they're on edge because they actually have it much more dangerous than Swiss cops. I'll keep my hands out of my pockets and redundantly signal that I'm no way intending to hurt anyone, least of all the cop.

TL;DR US has violent niggers and druggies, US cops need to be careful. Cooperate.

>ARE YOU DETAINING ME OR AM I FREE TO GO

Literally nigger-tier, and you should always carry your ID. Your situation should stand as a lesson, "flexing your rights" is a joke, just comply and everything will run smoothly.

>MFW this actually happens

Story: Black guy killed some cops, this car looked like his car, so the cops opened fire without even checking to confirm. Killed a 71 year old woman and shot her daughter twice.

Holy shit. Fucking pigs.

I'm literally joining BLM now.

Seriously. At first I just assumed that BLM was just pulling the race card for no reason but US cops are so fucking bad I'm starting to sympathise a bit.

While they are conducting their investigation of the incident at hand, you are required to cooperate with them. Beligerence is a sign you are hiding something and can warrant a search and siezure under probable cause should they bring a canine around and it finds something.

gets

Technically, the two women were Hispanic, not black, but the cops who shot them still got off without being charged.

>Got pulled by a copper yesterday
>My car had come up as having no insurance (due to switching insurance companies the day before)
>Got my phone out and showed the copper my insurance details on my phone
>He apologised for the system being slow to update, thanked me for my time and sent me on my way

Feels pretty good to not have to fear for my life if I get pulled tbqh

oh also nobody died, and they got 4.2M settlement.

It's also important to shield your teeth with your lips while you're sucking his cock.

When you kill a cop, they get super pissed. You don't think logically when you see red.

I thought they both survived, did the woman die months later from complications or something?

At the same time, another cop intentionally crashed into and shot up another truck a few blocks away because he heard the shooting. Luckily, he missed every shot.

>Got pulled by a copper yesterday
>My car had flagged up as having no insurance (due to switching insurance companies the day before when my policy came up for renewal)
>Got my phone out and showed the copper the insurance details from my email
>He apologised for the system being slow to update, thanked me for my time and sent me on my way

Feels pretty good to not have to fear for my life if I get pulled tbqh

I'm curious.

>1. Don't be black.
>2. If you are black, don't act black.
>3. If you must act like an animal, be prepared to be treated like one.
>4. ???????
>5. Back2africanigger

lol, no faggot. Suck a muslim nigger dick.

>You have the right to remain silent

How to tie yourself up over nothing, the post.

eat shit pig

Now, now.

Perhaps the reason you and your friend were pulled over is you are both black, which would make contextual sense given your lack of ID and "flexing your rights".

Solid, thoughtful post, but the idea that somebody who doesn't deserve getting Darwin'd would need to know this is paradoxical.

There are already too many people in the world; it's better to think of this as getting rid of the most immediately dangerous people. The only downside is that decent cops have to deal with the shit.

Can confirm this user speaks tops advice.

You can only hurt yourself by talking.

Let's say you get pulled over for speeding. The cop knows exactly how fast he tagged you going. He asks you: "How fast were you going?"

1. If you tell the truth, he records your confession of breaking the law, and gives you a ticket you have no chance of fighting.
2. If you lie, he records the fact that you tried to lie to a cop, and again, you've gotten yourself in worse trouble.

>roll down window
Am I Being detained?

Fuck you whitey, don't tell me that racist bullshit.

Sorry ayn rand, but this iisnt lislibertopia.

Your tax dollars, as well as everybody elses, goes towards funding a system that maintains the fabric of society, and by virtue of you living within that society your social contract dictates you, and those around you, will follow their terms.

Fuck me, you pay a fraction of a nano of a percentage into a state and you assume every civil servant is your employee.

Your a fucking fascist.

I totally agree, and the sad thing it the "people" except it. fuck sheep !!!

>going to Straya Day party
>mate is in the car dressed as a catboy for reasons
>have to pull in to a RBT point
>blow good and proper like my uncle taught me
> while the machine is thinking my mate says to the officer
>give him the drug test too, do you wanna search the car?
>tell the fucking drongo
>Don't be a dickhead, he's been out in the sun all day testing hyped up bogans and you want to waste the poor bastard's time while dressed like a freak?
>Copper gives me a sympathetic look
>You're free to go
>Give him a Powerade and yell STRAYA as we leave
>celebrate getting away with having a bag of pingas in the glove box
>go get maggoted and fall asleep in a pool

Just don't act like a wanker and you'll get away with blue murder.

Well said. its seems to be there default kill.

We as humanity should Unite And Stand

I just meant for simple traffic stops it's a dumb idea to remain silent. Who wants to dick around and take a day off work to fight a traffic ticket anyways? I'd rather be friendly and compliant so I can be on my way and possibly let off Scot free. I'd only fight it if it was a real bs ticket or was going to cost me more than $250

I DINDU NUFFIN ! AM I UNDER ARREST? WUT DID I DO ? I DINDU NUFFIN. DIS SUM BOOSHIT. RAYCIS.

There is so much casual racism its unbelievable.

Instead of directing your hatred towards Black people (who by the way have been persecuted by the authorities continually) focus it toward the very same authorities that are oppressing us all regardless of skin colour.

>be me
>few years ago, driving to second job at midnight
>throwing papers on rural paper route
>sheriff gets behind me and follows me for 4-5 miles
>get to last turn before before i get to the pickup spot
>redandblues.gif
>signal and pull to the right
>before i can even get the car in park he is out his car, pistol drawn, and yelling for me to drop my keys out the window and to keep both hands out the window
>pulls me out of my car, cuffs me
>sheriff: wheres the meth, where are you going? Who's car is this?
>me: it's my car
>s: where's the meth? Where are you going?
>m: I'm going to work. And i don't do that shit
>s: you're lying, where's the meth? Where are you going?
>m: i told you, I'm going to work and i dont do that shit.
>s: yeah we'll see aboit that.
>takes me back to his car and pushes me on the hood.
>takes my wallet out of my pocket and gets my dl out to run it
>while he's waiting on dispatch he walks around my car looking in the windows trying to find some probable cause
>dispatch says I'm clear
>he uncuffs me and says
>the reason i pulled you over tonight is the dirt on the you license plate made the H look like a U and the plate came back to a stolen car. I'm gonna let you go with a warning tonight, but if i see you out this late again you're going to jail
>get my shit and go with a new found hate for local law enforcement

>pic semi related, same county as this upstanding man of justice

Turn off engine and radio
Put both hands on the wheel
Roll down window

Look over, say
"Hey, what can I do for you officer?"

And then...

"Maybe there's some OTHER way I can pay for this speeding ticket..."

I really wish the black culture leaders (athletes and rap stars) would stop complaining that black hood rats are getting shot and actually encourage blacks to quit acting like idiots.

see you Rest in Peace t-shirts soon fuckboy

I don't see why acting non threatening and being respectful to the public servant with a tough, sometimes dangerous job in which they deal with assholes and niggers all day makes you a bootlicker.

A good way to get out of tickets is to roll your window down and put your hands on the door so the cop can see them. If they ask you to step out, open the door with the outer handle.

They likely will ask you if you are carrying a gun or if you are a cop.

I always say that I'm not but I have a friend who is, which is true. I'm 3 for 3 on walking tickets. One was from a State cop which is an instant ticket 99% of the time.

Or be a rebel and enjoy spending a couple hundred bucks and paying more on your insurance.

>It's easy to not die if you don't want to
it's also easy to not die if police would stop being such fucking assasins by quasi-mandates for tickets/arrests forcing them to act out-of-character

I'd love to see your Austrian police operate in detroit or flint where I have actually been to and worked at. Even in the daytime you will be harassed, threatened and called a white ass bitch just for going to a gas station. Austria has nowhere near the same problems we have.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cfgpB3653g

>One less monkey shitting up the streets
>Not a good thing

wew

>Answer all questions immediately, fully and honestly

Right to remain silent faggot EAT A FUCKING DICK

what the fuck police are people and should be treated as such they can arrest you but most arent twats

Pray to God and say 'Sir' a lot

AM I BEING DETAINED

And why is that ????