youtube.com/watch?v=xizJZeGfE34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU

Harper?

NIGGER

BITCH

WHAT'S

fox are shitting on this franchise like they have shat on aliens
avp was the start, the upcoming predator remake with an autistic kid is the final nail in the coffin
alien and predator should be 18 rated / mature/adult
fuck your kiddy rated shit fox

SLACK

JAWED

Will there ever be a TV show as over-the-top fun as TNAODAD again?

"Dillon, you harper nigger bitch! What's fox are shitting on this franchise like they have shat on aliens avp was the start, the upcoming predator remake with an autistic kid is the final nail in the coffin alien and predator should be 18 rated / mature/adult fuck your kiddy rated shit fox."

>10/10 writing

Reboot of The New Adventures of Dutch & Dillon when?

It's not supposed to be a remake, but okay.

>wanting to reboot a classic

r u a homo?

Mark IV style, mothafucka

remake or not its an extension on the existing film universe and a pussified down version
its nothing but a cheap cash out by a company desparate for box office revenue and awards
fox is garbage, boycott this turd
and by boycott i mean dont download the rip becauae no fucker here actually pays for movies

Please get your kiddie toys out of here

AVP is fun times regardless of it being PG-13. People who get triggered by it are asking way too much of a movie that has no qualms with being dumb action that mashes two iconic monsters together like action figures. This is coming from someone who considers Predator to be their all-time favourite movie.

Pick it up on VHS if you get the opportunity. Sets the comfiness levels to maximum and has a much more palpable atmosphere, plus it really brings out the sleek, early-to-mid-2000s 20th Century Fox sheen in the cinematography.

PENCILS

your better off getting a toy alien and a toy predator and mashing them together and shouting RRRR I BEAT YOU COS IVE ACID BLOOD ARRRR like a fucking 8 year old and inventing your own back story because the film plot is garbage

Even as a 12 yr old, I could tell how god-awful AvP was
I wouldn't submit anyone to that horror

Ah yes, forgot this wasn't a board for kiddie toys, but for kiddie fiddlers.

Fucking miss this show, can't even find a torrent for it anymore.

It's Butch

YOUSONNOVABITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=qlicWUDf5MM

youtube.com/watch?v=xizJZeGfE34

that's way better than it has any right to be

I found the all female korean version kinda strange. I mean, ok, i'm fine with ninja girls operating and shit but still something was off.

KINO, YOU SON OF A BITCH

The bluray releases of this movie are crimes against humanity

that channel is fucking dope
all the musicals are ridiculously great

I liked this game a lot.

name of the film my man?

Yeah, definitely gonna need the Criterion/Arrow Video treatment one of these days.