When will they learn?

When will they learn?

shadilay fellow kekistani MAGApede

There isn't anything wrong with the kneeling.

Just use illegal streams, bub.

do people really give a fuck about the kneeling?? the fact that it seems like a flag is thrown everyother play is way worse

Hahaha you alt righties think you are winning because the NFL is losing a few dollars?? Hahaha the NFL is so loaded they don't care. This is bigger than just money, this is about saving black lives. And the NFL knows this.

Go back to Sup Forums you inbred racists

The people who care enough about the kneeling to stop going to games weren't going to games in the first place.

do you think these "people" have ever played or even watched football, or any sport for that matter, in their lives?

Who is that?

The average Sup Forumstard.

#MAGA #FuckShadilay

oh no down they'll only be making billions a year

Sup Forums isn't very subtls with their false flags. 2/10 work on it son

4d chess #MAGA

I don't care but I don't want to hear about it. It's a free country and all if you wanna kneel then kneel. But don't expect me to care.

>When will they learn?

>niggers
>learn

lol

I think it's more the NFL is kinda trash right now, and no one wants to watch it especially on a cable network when streaming exists.

liberals don't learn, they don't admit when they're wrong, and they'l find someone else to blame for their shortcomings.

it appears these average Sup Forumstards are also living rent free in your head

> the NFL product is bad
> lets blame somebody besides those responsible for it being bad
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I've seen you posting files named NigFL for over 12 hours now. What the fuck are you doing? I just got off of work and you're still doing it.

Might as well go out and teach my mailbox algebra and a foreign language

The absolute state of white people.

>mfw called it niggerkneel out of habit at Thanksgiving in front of fpham
It got about a 2:1 kek to awkward silence ratio

>NigFL

>you're new here for calling out a crossposting tourist autisticly spamming for over 12 hours
What did he mean by this?

>I've seen files for over 12 hours now.

>the ball is a welfare check

> i come to a Mongolian paraplegic gardening image board for the discussions for 12 hours a day

>reading comprehension
I said I saw him doing it before work and noticed that he's still doing it 12 hours later. Oh, I just noticed the image. You're the same guy, I guess. Nevermind.

>I just got off of work and you're still doing it.

>I just got off of work

>NigFL

>posting files

how come stuff like this never happens when i'm carrying around my gun?

>my gun

Shit I've been here for nearly sixteen hours. If I'm not at home, I'm shitposting on work. Anything to avoid the mundane horror of reality.

>we are all the same under our skin

> I kneel with the NFL in protesting black injustice

> I kneel with the NFL in protesting black injustice.

> I kneel with the NFL protesting black injustice

>this is about saving black lives

>black lives

>black lives matter

Daddy Trump BTFO libtards

This is an important message because a lot of the left doesn't get this, when retards try to make it about "respecting the troops" just shut that retardation down and ignore them if they keep trying to shove it. The right just diverts giving a real examination to the powers that be (debating, military action, lack of police prosecution) by saying "why don't you like the troops" even though nobody with a functioning brain would make that kind of connection. And, unsurprisingly, the right makes sure to shit on troops at any step possible: Trump pissing on POWs, right wing bloggers losing their shit over soldiers arguing against Iraq, that time the GOP convention made fun of a man's purple fucking heart.
TL;DR - The left, yet again, let the right divert topics and put them on the defensive.

they were making fun of the fact that Kerry only needed a simple bandage to return to service. you can probably get a purple heart for breaking your toe at the right time. now go back to bed, liberal cunt.

>black lives matter

Sounds racist desu.