youtube.com/watch?v=YnFbQL8nOSs
youtube.com/watch?v=uVRnaMJmHHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck lebeta

2nd for my rapties are gonna be alright

>LeEjected

Fuck lepoop

nth for the jazz should change their fucking name

Pistons beat the Warriors, Thunder, Timberwolves, Celtics.......good basketball.
PS...they got blown out by the Cavs

>emBITCH what a pussy he got blocked by D WADE and then walk out like a faggot lmao....then LEBRON fooled him again with those moves. that injured fagg joe emBLEED aka MEDICALjoe aka emBITCH ass nigga is the shaqtin a fool mvp for sure..what a choker....what a loser.....LMAO

i guess it's just me and you pb

do the pistons make it out of the 1st round though?

depends who they play

pacers or bucks

yes and maybe

i heard lebron got ejected, how bad was it lads.

hopefully it set a precedent that will lead to a lot more apemond ejections

>/nba/ wetting their panties because LeBron got ejected for no reason and still won

rent free tbqh

that faggot needed to be thrown to the g-league for the bullshit he's pulled. oh well, at least the nuggets and wolves lost, fuck those teams.

the literal state of the kings jesus christ

just decommission this team

LBJ quit playing (ball was live) to bull rush the ref and get in their face over not calling one of the ticky tack fouls he normally gets. His ejection was completely justified

>3-5

youtu.be/cJJUKFsY4BI

yeah definitely never seen this happen before
he barely looked at the ref for 2 seconds and got 2 techs

>yeah definitely never seen this happen before

youtube.com/watch?v=YnFbQL8nOSs

i'm being sarcastic idiot i'm saying that players always yell at the refs

Marc Gasol lads

lowry wasn't even really yelling or in the refs face at all, guy is a dickhead

declining, coach killing cancer

let me watch this video of the goat getting ejected so i can make a quality dank post. please standby.

RACKETS!

WHERE WAS THE CALL REF? WTF WAS THAT.

wrongful ejection, idc if i get fined for this bros, these refs are getting out of hand there was soo much contact, that guy was out there trying to hurt the king. i want that call rescinded and off the kings flawless career record.
>inb4 lebrons finals record

that post wasn't quality or dank

>3-5
>advanced rescinded

i believe you owe me a (You) my man

that's bullshit, i understand what theses guys are experienceing. you cant tell people shit anymore in 2017, people's feelings get hurt. You can't say one curse word without people getting freaked out. These refs are soft, id bet money that women refs are tougher than these pussyboi refs.

#LebronDidNothingWrong

It's retarded how players will yell at the refs so often. They should give more techs from it tbqh.
Whining has gotten out of control

maybe if the refs called the damn foul fagland.

Give me the rundown, is Jason Kidd a good coach?

Does CP3 still hate that woman rrf?

I don't think that's a real country

>fagland
I know you are trolling but being gay is illegal and considered a mental illness in finland. We regularly gather up and go gaybashing on thursdays.
Also stop being a lil b with a tiny p.
>call de fouls boohoo
nigga take a five

that lebron ejection was completely justified idk what you niggers are talking about

im a lebron fan but theres a difference between whining at the ref and running into his face, blocking his path, and screaming at him

>call de fouls boohoo
it's a game with rules, shooters get calls for less contact, if there is contact you make the fuggn call. the smallest amount of contact can affect the shot.
As it is, you cant tell the ref shit anymore these days without them abusing the techs. They don't call travels, they don't call illegal screens, they don't even give calls for the bigs down low, ask boogie cousins.
Oh and you got guys like Draymond green cursing up a storm, no ejections only techs, you got dirty players like Zaza throwing his foot out and still no justice.
Make the call and move on ref, guys like lebron deserve to get those calls.

But the offensive players literally runs into you and initiates the contact themselves.
I agree that all complaining to the ref should be a tech if not made by the coach, illegal screens should be called more and dirty shit.
But the in paint defense in nba is WACK.

>no more refball for lebron
BASED

>But the offensive players literally runs into you and initiates the contact themselves.
not in this case with lebron. watch johnsons hands. small but contact nonetheless.

>I agree that all complaining to the ref should be a tech
i didnt say this.

whatever im over it though, it's only going to make lebron go playoff mode earlier. the league is poking a sleeping giant my man.

markannen is a bust btw,

youtube.com/watch?v=uVRnaMJmHHw

notice the color of his hat.

That's from YouTube isn't it? I read that one yesterday.

lebron getting ejected from a regular season game against miami made the local news scroll here

how fucking obsessed are people with this man lmao

Wtf where?

cp24

he got the extra step because simmons got his hand on the ball. sounds stupid but thats an actual thing.

dont get mad if this happens, im telling you right now its going to happen, so might as well get mad now jajajajaja, but don get mad if this happens ajajajajajaj

Wouldn't be surprised if the ref that ejected lebron got a call from silver tonight. lmao, you thought the draymond thing was bad.

>its going to happen
no the lakers will probably get Kosta Koufos instead

LOL, some dude drooped JV in fantasy for lance stephenson jajajajaj.

we're getting someone yuge my man, no way we keep 3 pfs on the team, one has to go and i hope its nance. Why do you think hes starting over kuzma? to showcase him my lad.

I don't get why you laker fans do this to yourselves. You think everyone wants to play for them yet they're still a dumpster fire with all your young talent sucking ass besides Kuzma. No one is gonna sign in the offseason and the lakers have no one to trade to get a big name.

>No one is gonna sign in the offseason
wait...shhhhh....you hear that?? its the winds of change my dude....we getting 2 dank maz contracts.

Yikaroonies. By the end of these 4 games the Lakers may even be below the Kings in the standings.

>punishing people for playing defense
sounds right

>yikaroonies

Means KD ain't no nigga that can shoot like me!

kd is my man not urs hes so sweet and sexy

this is sad, kevin

I think this is the dumbest graphic I've ever seen in my entire life. Who gets paid to make this shit?

>he does it for free

t. asshurt kobetard

how hard is it to actually become a nba player as a 7 footer? it's extremely rare to be that tall and only few of the people at that height actually play basketball, even fewer play basketball with dedication

Markkanen

Curry

Practice your post game and layups and you will probably make it.

>9 posts in 7 hours
/nba/ is officially done

TYBL

>tfw 6'6 manlet
I could have been a millionaire, at my height you still have to have serious talent and dedication

this is not your personnel blog

I wrote my height not my lifestory fuck u mean

>my
keep me updated

>Leltics

is Kane Fitzgerald /ourguy/?

I never realized how tall Krist Novoselic is. Dude is about as tall as Barkley.

lebron got bleached lmao the white man runs this world

THE CALL THAT SAVED THE NBA

legod literally bitchslapping kyrie whenever he wants

FACT:
Kyrie will end up with more titles than Lebron

SOON!

>watch Kyrie play lately
>he does back to basket move to seal a game
>see a flash of Kobe Bryant
>predict he is gonna start using more post moves
>he starts using more post moves

he's literally going to become the next Kobe Bryant. he understands what he needs to do already, unlike Lebron who realized what to do too late.

I hope Kobe tire irons him if he brings the Celtics anywhere close.

>unlike Lebron who realized what to do too late
this

there's no pb IRL

go to sleep man, you're comparing kobe to fagree, kyrie literally justs dribble dribble dribble lucky spin move or step back, his game has no skill, watch him suck ass when he gets older.

wewkobe

>seeing a small flash of Kobe is comparing them to each other
>literally said he is going to become

that's not a comparison, i know you were waiting a week to post that though.

>log onto /nba/
>somehow enter an alternate reality where LeBron is an oppressed underdog who fights through adversity and definitely doesn't get star treatment or stack his team's rosters

Punished LeBron is coming for your team, small baller.

good post§

why is there a half-naked man in a bikini in the background

>Cavs play poorly (while Derrick Rose is on the squad
>TY LUE IS A BUM! DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING! FIRE HIM

>Derrick Rose no longer plays
>Cavs start winning
>TY LUE HAS REALLY STEPPED IT UP IN THIS WINNING STREAK

That's not how it works you retards

>derrick rose is the reason the cavs had no defensive scheme and got bullied in the paint

ty lue is a bum and so is derrick rose

>Cavs start winning
>still Kyries bitch

>implying it was scheme and not effort

the cavs so far have beaten the Mavs, the knicks, the hornets twice, the clippers, the pistons, the nets, the 76ers, and the heat.

face it, the cavaliers are just elite. Look at all of those quality wins over good to great teams. You'd have to be extremely talented to win 9 in a row against competition like that.

kyrie is ass and once IT returns you will all see it

t. kyrie
lmao you're here all day kyrie

This current Houston team is an all time great team. I'm not even exaggerating.