DUDE

DUDE WEED
LMAO SEX JOKES XDD
GOD ISNT REAL LOL

D...DUDE?

>a flick by Seth Rogan
>kino

choose one

I enjoy me some tasteless adult cartoons, but this was just so stupid and not that funny. It feels like nobody tried except the animators and they got shafted for actually doing work.

Literally one of the worst movies I've ever seen

If you've watched the movie you'd know it's one of the top 5 comedies released this decade

it's kino for beaners and vagrants

If you're in middle school, sure.

nothing Sup Forums deems kino is actually sincerely good though

name a bad film that Sup Forums likes

Batman vs Superman

neon demon

Anything by Nicolas Winding Refn

I watched it and it was easily the worst movie I've ever seen. All the jokes are incredibly obvious and terrible.

There is such a thing as being too high to write a screenplay

He said bad

Norbit

If Sup Forums unanimously liked it, then that would be impossible

why do i keep getting aroused when i see that hot dog?

DUDE FUCK GOD LMAO *tips fedora*
*vapes weed*

looks like my stepmom's ass when she picks up my dirty underwear off the floor

No. It's guano.

It's fine. I haven't watched it since theaters, but it probably won't hold up much since a lot of the novelty, for me at least, was seeing the sort of raunchy edgelord humour I used to laugh at when I was 16 being played in a big-ass multiplex to a screening of unwitting normies.

I think in some way Rogen, Hill and Goldberg know in advance that this'll probably be the sort of movie that kids latch on to, the same way they did for the South Park or Beavis and Butthead movies years ago (moreso the former considering how on-the-nose we're being with the satire). After all, it's a colorful cartoon about food with big goofy designs, so at some point or another some kids are going to want to watch it on DVD, blu-ray or the myriad of VOD platforms they have available nowadays. Which is something I can sort of appreciate since kids around, say, 12-14 don't exactly want to learn about the nature of religion and being through books or documentaries, but what they do want is to watch overblown raunchy cartoons about sex, drugs, violence and more sex, and hey, if that comes with a serving of some easy-to-comprehend ponderings about human nature, then that'll do them some good...I guess.

Is the smushed hotdog bun meant to be retarded or something?

anything that triggers Sup Forumsshits is kino senpai

smushed is always a funny word

EGGPLANT'D