/CFB/ Scott Frost

Nebraska user here. We've all basically known he's coming for about 2 weeks now with all the rumors from boosters around the state, declining florida job etc. screencap this and wait for a couple days after their conference game.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/college-football/2017/11/29/16715448/oklahoma-baker-mayfield-joe-moore-award-offensive-line
si.com/college-football/2017/08/24/coaching-carousel-preview-best-candidates-assistants-hires
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell me why you think im right or wrong, but go ahead and cap this post and post it next week.

If you think expanding the playoff is a good idea than kys.
It's a shit idea. If you want a chance to win a championship than don't lose more than 1 game and win your conference. If you do both of those things you are in (only team to not get in was Baylor).
If there were 8 than Clemson, Wisconsin and Oklahoma could both lose this weekend and still get in so it's like they are playing for nothing. And that would commonly happen every year when it should be very rare.

ALL HAIL UCF AND SCOTT FROST STAYS HERE

FUCK NEBRASKA

>mfw we win the B1G in 3 years

First for T-Mart did nothing wrong.

SOMEONE PLEASE "POACH" JUSTIN FUENTE AWAY FROM THE HOKIES.

FOSTER DESERVES THE HC POSITION FFS

FUCK NEBRASKA

>tfw Frost goes to Nebraska
>tfw they still win between 5 and 8 games a year

EXCELLENT post.

Anyone think Scott Frost will be a name in a few years, or is he actually legit? Yes he's got the flash in the pan year this year. What else does he have? I remember hearing about him in the deep grassroot circles where 100s of names come up before going to UCF, why were people taking about him then? Anyone know?

Nebraska has been fucked for a while

That image should be called "the official teams of r/cfb" and you should go back to reddot

has anyone ever noticed how fast things get deleted after posting "jannies BTFO" ?

NEBRASKA IS BACK BABY

Sumlin to Purdue confirmed

Bucky's reign of terror is over

HYPETRAIN

>Look, it’s my last favor Julian. Just tell me Texas is back and I’ll fuck off

>his team has coaching problems and doesn't plan all coaching changes in advance while keeping it all under wraps in house

Lmao, thank god we're so damn organized.

Don't even know who our new AD will be but already 100% sure they had him lined up and committed in advance.

It will be awesome if Tom Osborne still ran in his quarterback's veins. He's the only one who can win in Lincoln.

They put Wiscy at the top of their poll. Distasteful.

Drew pls stay!

Leave the 2018 SEC East to me. Championship game beat down of whatever pathetic West team you provide and A FAT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP INCOMING

TYBL

Seen a lot of people posting weak bait about Clemson so I made a few images.

How about we cut 4 games out of the season
Throw a bye week or 2 in there
And expand the playoff to 64 teams?

Based Riverboat Riley

This

Big Dick Lincoln

>Auburn on "best defensive line" list even with 11 sacks in one game
>OU's offensive line is nowhere to be seen

Who could have ever known that someday Landry Clarke of the East Dillon Lions would go on to coach the Nebraska Cornhuskers back to greatness?

>200+ hours in paint

why wouldn't you want to see more best teams vs best teams?

>he forgot to change the size after editing the image
lmao

Other than AJ Dillon, has any player every won back-to-back Heismans?

Like i said...200 hours in paint

What list? Post sauce before you quote random shit nigga.

Nebraska is kil

Who the fuck is he going to recruit to play in Nebraska lmao

Big ten bottom feeders, he’s sticking with UCF, continuing success and will be with us when we get a big 12 invite.

Joe Moore Award finalists.
The finalists are Auburn, Alabama, and Notre Dame

Tennessee will get Frost

sbnation.com/college-football/2017/11/29/16715448/oklahoma-baker-mayfield-joe-moore-award-offensive-line
oh boy

Holy fuck, ND over OU?

Auburn and Bama top offensive lines and not just defensive line?

This is ridiculous.

UT fans are reaching delusion levels I never thought possible

Gruden tonight

>give up 11 sacks in one game

>finalist for best offensive line
>ever

>this SEC bias has even crept into their offense when they're clearly one of the worst in the P5 across the board

nope
the low is supposed to be in the 40's tonight

Can anyone confirm that Brohm has taken the Tennessee job? Lots of people saying it's a done deal

purdue to tennessee, seems like a lateral move to me

Miamis biggest threat at receiver just blew his knee out in practice today after the starting tight end blew out his knee last friday.

hold me bros

its as close to frost they are like to get any time soon

big if true.

Auburn's offensive line is legitimately not even top 5 in the P5

This is some BS

This user gets it.

The real solution is scheduling more OOC games that are P5 not fucking G5.

Seeding is important so it's not playing for nothing.

A local Tennessee guy reported it and then a bunch of others shot it down
some are saying he's out recruiting for Purdue and hasn't even spoken to Tennessee yet

Anyone have the version of this with Nick Saban and Mike Leach?

wew

*rips your turtle in half*

twitter saying he told a Purdue recruit this afternoon he wouldn't. in a 1 on 1 conversation with a guy its kind of a dick move to lie

guess Chad Morris is up in the air too

The 8th best team is not a best team. We already HAVE bowl games that put ranked teams that didn't make the playoff together. The 2017 Rose Bowl was legendary and neither of those teams qualified for the playoff.

patrician views

Penn State board Blue and White Illustrated reacting to the news that they lost OC Joe Moorhead (aka JoeMo/JoMo):

>He's not going to Mississippi State.

>I highly doubt it as well but for the time being they seem to be biggest threat to lure him away.

>I think JoeMo to Starksville is a higher probability than most people here think...

>UCF is more likely when Frost leaves.

>So if JoeMo leaves are we just as screwed as when Bob Shoop left? Looking forward to the Dave Jones column. Make sure the bridge you pick to jump off of is high enough to kill you and not just leave you in a wheelchair.

>Um just got a push message that Moorehead is indeed going to miss State. Now we will see what our offense looks like with a mediocre assistant leading. Thanks Obama.

>people keep saying how HE saved Franklin and how HE brought us back. I am sorry, but, Franklin brought us back not Moorhead. Franklin as President and CEO essentially went out and found Moorhead. Franklin gave him the keys to the offense and we got the results. But everyone saying Moorhead brought us back, and there are plenty of people saying that, really irks me. I don't want to diminish his accomplishments as a coach, because he was spectacular, but Franklin, not Moorhead brought us back. I trust in Franklin to go out and find another stellar talent.

>bringing JoMo was one of the best moves Franklin's made

>Morehead was key to turning the PSU offense around. Who does PSU get to replace him? Don’t think this D can go back to low scoring offenses and hanging on to 17-10 victories.

>Franklin "discovered" JoeMo. Credit to Franklin. Credit to JoeMo. Credit to Franklin. We can be successful without JoeMo and we can also crash and burn if we hire another Donovan. Lets hope for the best.

(cont)

Bruce Feldman
SOURCE: Nothing is imminent regarding a #Tennessee coaching hire. Reports that a deal is almost done w/ #Purdue coach Jeff Brohm are not accurate.

Third should be Georgia, ND's isn't even an SEC OL

>The only thing that is going to shut up these people is time. Reading idiotic responses from Michigan fans, who of course have learned nothing from their over confidence last off season. Just because Harbaugh is his own OC and calls his own plays, that means that he is smart and Franklin is dumb? Yay, Harbaugh calls the plays. You know how many recruiting screw ups they have had since he's been the coach? Sending out mail with names misspelled, thanking recruits for visiting when they weren't there, it goes on and on and on. That is a sloppy organization, because your head coach is too involved with just the offense. Franklin has built a tremendous organization, and he will continue to bring in talented coaches and support personnel and we will continue to be better than Michigan.

>Moorhead did a good job, but it's now next man up. Franklin can presumably offer his next OC a pretty competitive salary, and the opportunity to be OC at Penn State is a pretty good opportunity.

>Good luck but a foolish move. I guess you don't get loyalty like Ganter these days. I always wondered how we kept Fran for so long.

>Hate to lose Moorhead, but see that Franklin has his vision for the offense in place now. We'll have a highly qualified replacement

>Moorhead delivered a high scoring, exciting offense and won a B1G Championship in doing so. I trust Franklin will find someone suitable and good luck to JoMo in the SEC.

>Franklin will have his pick of who he wants next. That's what a great coach and big time programs do

>Ohio State and Alabama are able to recruit great coordinators year after year because their coordinators get the opportunity to coach world-class talent and they have the opportunity to secure head coaching jobs. We can do the same

>Hope that we promote Rahne and keep the same system and playbook. No reason to start over again.

>I kind of agree. I don't think you want to reinvent the wheel on offense again.

(cont)

>gets punched in the face by frat boys

How is Purdue even close to Tennessee's level?

>When people say Ricky Rahne to replace him makes me want to vomit

>Not a big Rahne fan and never was. IMO he's just been an average QB coach and PSU is not a program to be used as a training ground for offensive coordinators.

>If I had to fill an OC job right now and had the choice between Ricky Rahne and Bill O'Brien....oh, Jesus Christ, I can't even imagine that being a question.

>Surprised if Franklin promotes from within

>Keeping this system in place is the primary objective.

>I think now we may go outside hire but keep the same playbook/system with some tweaks.

>We can probably bet that as of last off season when the doors started opening for Moorhead and HC opportunities that Franklin has had a plan in place for what's next. The coaches on that staff are pretty well versed in the offense, absorbing it like a sponge so will not have to look far to keep things rolling forward.

>Mark Helfrich is available. Fast paced Oregon offense.

>Agree. Call Helfrich. He's a great OC.

>Helfrich would only be at PSU for a year before leaving for a HC job somewhere else. Im sure Franklin doesn’t want to hire new OC’s every single year. Im hoping he goes with a been there, done that veteran coach who isn’t looking for a head coaching job.

>The OC from okie state is from Cal univ of PA. Just saying.

>if things don't work out, he might be back in a few years. That is the kind of program Penn State has traditionally been. That is why there has been so much loyalty to this very special place through the years. Anderson, Hall, Edwards, so many other former coaches have remained uniquely loyal to PSU (and central PA) in years past. That is largely what brought Franklin and Moorhead here in the first place.

>it would be a stretch to say that Moorhead leaving would be an opportunity for us to get better offensively, considering the points we've scored the last 2 years.

>It is an opportunity to get better.

>I hope that you are right...

things have the potentail to get weird if wisconsin loses and miami wins this weekend

Remember when people were saying Barkley was going to win Heisman and had a shit ton of hype behind him???

LMAO!!!!

If Brohm turns down the vols, do they become the most JUST program of all time?

easily. They might as well be smu

Chad Morris could win there but if he turns it down they're done. Kiffin is their best option and they won't do it

>>>Quality losses To the max

>tfw no losses to teams ranked below #17

copied from elsewhere
>Rumor on Twitter that the deal was done but Brohm wanted to meet with his players before it was announced. Hyams story goes out, Brohm is now pissed and considering walking away from it.
this is the single most entertaining coaching search I've ever witnessed

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is Morris still the play looks like the heat is shifting to mad at laptops man Dave Doeren

it was their reporter this time

This damage control kek

JUST is back on the menu boys

Hahahahaha what the fuck

JUST
U
S
T

CAN'T SPELL JUST WITHOUT UT

Theyre actually going to a bowl for one

Theyre not under the bootheel of the owner of the browns for two

They didnt almost hire a pedo cover upper that went straight from the NFL to highschool football

DAVE FUCKING DOEREN AHAHAHAHAHA

>@ClayTravis
>I am told that UT AD John Currie made an offer to Jeff Brohm that Brohm accepted. Currie then asked the chancellor to approve the offer — buyout included — and chancellor said no. So Currie went back to Brohm with lesser offer and Brohm said no. So here we are.

TRAINWRECK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who was the biggest fuck up? Bert bulimia or butch jones?

see

Paul Finebaum just said the NC State fans would probably pay the moving expenses for him

>made when the last thread was at 300

I can't believe you recycled this trash thread.

What's with the Mizzou fuck Nebraska thing? What did I miss?

note how fast your stock goes up and down in coaching...

SI's preseason (Aug 2017) list of the hottest 30 names on this year's coaching carousel:
>si.com/college-football/2017/08/24/coaching-carousel-preview-best-candidates-assistants-hires

Current Head Coaches
>1. Philip Montgomery, Tulsa (10-3 last year, 2-10 this year)
>2. Frank Wilson, UTSA (6-7 last year, 6-5 this year)
>3. Scott Satterfield, Appalachian State (11-2, 10-3 then 7-4 this year)
>4. Jason Candle, Toledo STOCK RISING
>5. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy STOCK RISING
>6. Scott Frost, UCF STOCK RISING
>7. Chad Morris, SMU STOCK RISING
>8. Troy Calhoun, Air Force (10-3 last year, 5-7 this year)
>9. Bryan Harsin, Boise St (10-3 last year, 9-3 this year/cracked Top25)
>10. Mike Bobo, Colorado St (7-6, 7-6 then 7-5 this year/#22 pass offense)
>11. Mike Norvell, Memphis STOCK RISING
>12. Neal Brown, Troy STOCK RISING
>13. Blake Anderson, Arkansas State Troy STOCK RISING
>14. Nick Rolovich, Hawaii (7-7 last year, 3-9 this year)
>15. Craig Bohl, Wyoming (8-6 last year, 7-5 this year)
Others to keep in mind:
>Seth Littrell, UNT - STOCK RISING
>Chuck Martin, Miami-Ohio (6-7 last year, 5-7 this year)
>Skip Holtz, La Tech (three 9-win seasons then 6-6 this year)
>Bobby Wilder, ODU (10-3 last year, 5-7 this year)

Assistant Coaches
>1. Joe Moorhead, OC Penn State
>2. Dave Aranda, DC LSU
>3. Greg Schiano, DC Ohio State
>4. Brent Venables, DC Clemson
>5. Tony Elliott, OC Clemson
>6. Tony Gibson, DC West Virginia
>7. Manny Diaz, DC Miami
>8. Jeremy Pruitt, DC Alabama
>9. Jedd Fisch, OC UCLA
>10. Jake Spavital, OC West Virgnia
>11. Tee Martin, OC USC
>12. Matt Canada, OC LSU
>13. Tim Drevno, OC Michigan
>14. Jimmy Lake, DC Washington
>15. Mike Yurcich, OC Oklahoma State

Mizzou and Nebraska are old Big 8 rivals Mizzou always used to give Nebraska trouble. First time I saw a Mizzou vs Nebraska game, i was like wtf, how is Mizzou so good? And this was back in the Nebraska glory years. But now i know how far back that rivalry goes. It's pretty big, especially from the Mizzou side

its been a long time coming

stay shook

>be a massive program
>have an unreasonable and cancerous fanbase
>have unreasonable expectations
>only good thing about the place is money
>offer low money to Brohm
gee I fucking wonder why he didn't go

Mizzou basically has the MSU little brother syndrome but magnified to another level. The major difference is that absolutely no one outside of Missouri gives a shit about their shitty program, university, or state.

They're salty because Nebraska basically made Mizzou their complete and total fucboi for about 40+ years.

Yeah I get that they were rivals but I have seen more Mizzou/Nebraska posting the last couple days that I thought something happened like Nebraska poaching their DC or something.