What does this image mean in the current sports related socio-economic context?

What does this image mean in the current sports related socio-economic context?

>I rate Zidane as an all time GOAT

Cristiano Ronaldo hasn't won a world cup though. And the Euros are Europa League-tier. No child grows up thinking "I want to score the winning goal in the Euros".

Whyd you stop using your leaf proxy?

except europa league is a rejects international competition of mid table clubs. 3 former world cup winners were in the quarter finals of the last euro and the last 3 wc winners all play in the euro. Neither barcelona nor real madrid in europa league now are they

>3 worldcups
>1 eurocup
lmao
>comparing zidane to maradona and pele
lmao

>Seething this hard
Embarrassing honestly.

tbf, Zidane done it as manager too

he did not won a Copa America too, but neither did Missi

this, if anything, because of the qualifying system EC16 lineup was probably stringwe than WC18. Besides brazil/argentina the rest are meh tier, the AFC/CAF/CONCACAF only acts as a buffer for the stacked teams, real matches start at the KO

how come master race like norway like ronaldo and arabs/chicharitos like messi?

how come master race like hungary like ronaldo too?! Omg!!!

btw I was reading some stats and barcelona has the most moslems of any spanish city. so much for the halal memes :3

I like both desu, but the denial some of the fanboys go through saying he doesn't have a Euro trophy just because he got injured or that it's worth less is just childish.

just like master race to be impartial while chicarito and alfonso have butthurt bias

El subhumano gitano...

(Sorry for using the same word twice

millennials were longing for a marvel story where captain uefalona wins everything in sight, but they got served a dose of reality where copa america chose chili twice and the halal redemption arc. They have a very hard time facing reality they worshiped a false goat and in some ways I feel sorry they had to experience such trauma.

even Europa league has better players then Austria, Iceland, Wales, Croatia, and Poland

>this butthurt because someone told him the truth
lmao classic el gitANO behaviour seƱores

>Real Madrid change their logo in the middle East to remove the cross to appease savages
>Ronaldo is himself a moor
>Spends all his time in Morrocco with his Arab BEST FRIEND NOT GAY
>Legions of Arab fans

but not better than spain/france/italy/germany. all of which play in the euros :3

well barcelona is an arab city so... not to mention according to them they'd prefer refugees over tourists so not exactly european people are they?

Only one club literally abandoned Christianity for the Muslim fanbase and only one player is an actual north african who is in a secret homo relationship with his Arab daddy.

seething to the max lol

only one city is moslem

>draw into same group as spain
>finish 2nd in group
>play shit in 1 match and get refballed in the 2nd leg

can't wait to watch panama in the wc instead of shitaly

btw i googled andalusian people out of curiosity

>Ignoring that Ronaldo sucks Muslim cock unironically

Jej big mistake on fifa part

he's not even spanish

What does that have to do with anything

>andalusian
>people
lmao you could have saved yourself the trouble by looking outside your window

I said the meme of halal madrid doesn't make sense when barcelona has more moslems in their city. and yes i'm aware they market themselves to them. money is money

theres nothing wrong with being a muslim btw, not trying to offend anyone

>comparing zidane to maradona and pele
this is true, zidane shouldnt be compared to a dumb macaco who scored a thousand goals in the 1960s rice fields and a cheating napoletano cokehead

I thought you were alfonso

Neymar hasn't won anything even remotely relevant with Brazil either

cokehead was more entertaining than both messi and ronaldo

alfonso is honorary catalan (I wish I was too), respect him

i wish i had your respect mr. mystery man :3

you do, my friend, all shitposters are respected in 4chins

I dislike aggressive shitposters like op but enjoy playful ones like alfonso

I mean make no mistake opening post was up to my standards but usually he is quite rude

some posters are funnier than others but all is fair in shitposting, and nothing is serious

I usually limit myself on the racial abuse of other postere because as a white man I find it distasteful. of course chicanos should be proud of their med heritage so I don't think they feel insulted when I use my sombrero radar : /

Holy shit gypsy-kun I apologize, you can stop having a panic attack now. If you have souls you may someday evolve to become people like in Fate Apocrypha, I'm sorry maybe you are not entirely subhuman

>because as a white man
subtle shitposting, I like your style

based alfonso almost as good at triggering gypsies as I am at triggering barcelona bandwagon
how did you know I was a girl?!

>Hungary is better than Colombia, Uruguay and Mexico
Ok.

Ronaldo never won a world cup though

But Ronaldo's path to the final was easier than any world cup or Euro champion ever. He even finished 3rd in his group behind Iceland. France was Portugal's only decent opponent and he barely played in that game

>Ronaldo's path to the final was easier than any world cup or Euro champion ever.
you must be at least 18 years old to post here

we defeated costa rice like 2 weeks ago though (after losing to luxembourg with 10 men), who will be in the WC.

they can only beat the opponents they are drawn, you can't seriously hold it against him. Part time dentist blown the inselaffen out btw.

They didn't beat the competition they were drawn in the group stage. 3rd place gets eliminated in every other Euro. The Euro victory shouldn't change anyone's perception of Ronaldo. Just like the world cup golden boot that Messi won in Brazil shouldn't change anyone's opinion of him. Neither was impressive. Both of them are among the best ever but neither have been able to push their national teams to glory as they have with their club teams. This is obvious

ronaldo literally saved portugal's ass single handedly in the group stage, how is that not impressive?

nobody wants to "buy" messhit

>does literally nothing in the final
>somehow he has earned his wings