How do European nations cope with the fact that less than 100 years ago they were incredibly powerful with many proud...

How do European nations cope with the fact that less than 100 years ago they were incredibly powerful with many proud achievements. Today they are small irrelevant nations. Can you imagine being a German in 2017? 76 years ago your country owned Europe, had the strongest fighting force on the planet, had insane almost futuristic technological breakthroughs, and the finest peoples known on this Earth. Fast forward to present day and... well... Germany lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/us/image/h4i03mCfr7-o8rU8_oh27g/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_territories_by_population_density
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We cope with it by building a new Empire

>Can you imagine being a German in 2017? 76 years ago your country owned Europe, had the strongest fighting force on the planet, had insane almost futuristic technological breakthroughs, and the finest peoples known on this Earth.
Hitler was lucky he managed to Blitzkrieg France, but Nazi Germany was destined to fail eventually, they simply didn't have the resources to defeat Soviet Union or USA.
I would argue that nowadays Germany is stronger than it ever was

alcohol

>49% likely this person is a shitskin

>implying that we are coping

>I would argue that nowadays Germany is stronger than it ever was
So, you are one of those guys who believe that "diversity is our strength"?

You guys could not afford a war (speaking in youth). if you manage to go to a war, it will be your last war, because Germany would never recovery.

Germany is completely secure of foreign agressions, due to be surrounded by friendly states, and it has huge amount of influence in whole of Europe. My country never had so much power as it does today

>American talking about losing power

they are not irrelevant
you are just a sneaky shitskin with dark genitals

you are jealous of Europeans

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/us/image/h4i03mCfr7-o8rU8_oh27g/

p-please.

When i look at a map i want to see that Indonesia is part of Holland. Proud Batavia!

Because right now my quality if life is so bad i really want to compensate by looking at a map and seeing my country being big because that matters.

Euro will break apart in any aggression case.
Europeans don't seen to understand that they are outnumber severely. All other countries will try to be neutral, because no country in europe can afford lost 25% of his young males in a war.

Let me put this way:
>germany has less than 200k trained soldiers
>brazil has 700k inmates in our prisons.
Imagine a hypothetical case of war. All what we needed to do, was ship them and let them chimpout in germany.

Germany doesn't have a strong army because Germany doesn't feel threatend.
If the situation was to change, Germany could easily build up a formidable army. It has the knowhow and manpower needed

You guys had knowhow, the best soldiers in the world, and still lost WWII to a country without those things (Soviet Union did no even had a gun for each person). Simple because they had way more manpower than Germany.

I am not entierly sure what point you are trying to make

Increase European population should be a national security interest.

I pulled the image off google with a simple search "Europe"

Stay assblasted though

Math.
Or you guys start to pump out more kids, or face extermination.

I still don't get it. Who will exterminate us?

Do you think that laws and treaties will impede Africa and Asia from conquering Europe?
Those places are running out of space m8. They will not site in their crowed places and starve. hey will emigrate and subjugate other civilizations. It was always being like that.

Let them face nuclear power then it'll be a pleasure

Africa is not a country. Its a bunch of poor shitholes fighting each other, kept alive by western aid. They are in no position to conquer Europe

only reason they are here in the first place is because we invited them as workforce.
don't put africa on the same level as europe when germanys economy alone is bigger than all of africa lol

I beet the romans said the same think when north europeans start to come to roman lands.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

Europe is one of the most densly populated places on Earth already.

Romans didn't have machine guns, tanks and nukes

Sure. All accord to the plan.
What will happen in 40 years, when they are the majority between the young people and notice that the entire wealth is concentrated in the hands of a bunch of old white people?
Will them be happy in pay Europeans taxes to maintain the retired native population?
Not really...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_territories_by_population_density

And raiders did not have siege weapons, good iron weapons and armor.

>siege weapons, good iron weapons and armor.
you think those are as efficient as modern day weapons?

unless you live in a jungle on the other side of the world you'd know anti-immigration parties have grown significantly all over Europe and fertility rates for natives are increasing in many western European countries. The alternative would be a civil war.

Funny how it's always posters fucked up countries like USA, Brazil or Russia who's to tell us how fucked up we are.

>How do European nations cope with the fact that less than 100 years ago they were incredibly powerful with many proud achievements. Today they are small irrelevant nations. Can you imagine being a German in 2017? 76 years ago your country owned Europe, had the strongest fighting force on the planet, had insane almost futuristic technological breakthroughs, and the finest peoples known on this Earth. Fast forward to present day and... well... Germany lmao.
Geez what an autistic post.

Tanks are only good when attacking. To defend purposes, they are pretty meh...
Also, pretty sure you would not nuke your own country to contain a immigrant flux. It will not being a country who will invade you. It will be the people from those failed states.

Looks like South America is getting ready for some BBC

It's because they want to be included too. It's SEETHING jealousy.

It has never been less german.

>and fertility rates for natives are increasing in many western European countries
Because the immigrants. Take away all the Mohamed babies, and you will notice a decrease in the birth rate.
Also, what is the total number of natives living in denmark? 5 million?
It's a town in Africa or west Asia.

Are you illiterate?

We are not taking refugees. Let them die. If you think they deserve to leave, open you asshole for them.
WE ARE NOT EU. WE WILL NOT TAKE REFUGEES! OUR COUNTRY IS FOR OUR PEOPLE. FOR THE FUTURE OF THEM.

Seriously, I dont get it, how do you think failed states are supposed to invade richest countries in the world?
If Europe wanted, it could easily partol the mediterrane sea with gunboats and kill all refugees. The only reason for the refugee crisis is our compassion

Countries with largest white/European population:

1) USA: About 150 million.
2) Russia: Somewhere between 110-120 million.
3) Germany- About 70 million
4) UK/France/Italy- 50 million.

How do Americans cope with the fact that less than 50 years ago, they were a majority in their own country?

you are discussing geopolitics with retards. just leave them be

This. America used to look nice.

Look at the big picture. A big part of your population will be immigrant when you decide to do something. You will not be able to deport them, because they are what make your country rich.
6.5% of Denmark babies are born from foreign in 2010.

So you are illiterate..
Fertility rates for natives aka ethnic Danes are increasing. That has nothing to do with immigrants.

I was looking for data, but could not find anything. Maybe you are right.
Can you give statistics about ethnic Danes increasing their birth rate?

Britain and France are fine m8.

Spain was already small and irrelevant 100 years ago, so I'm indifferent in this regard.

green = non-western immigrants
grey = ethnic danes
blue = western immigrants

>You will not be able to deport them, because they are what make your country rich.
If that's true, then no need to deport them

Still under the replacement rate :/

Then Germany will be replaced. THEY will be the major election power. They will chose if more immigrants con come or not.

Look at the big picture.

>They will chose if more immigrants con come or not.
So they will make us even more rich?

We likely won't reach replacement rate again but 1,4 vs 1,8 makes a big difference