After a nuclear war you wake up on a New Zealandish island. It's about the size of Luxembourg...

After a nuclear war you wake up on a New Zealandish island. It's about the size of Luxembourg. There is no one on this island except for 9 other males and 10 females. There are 200 sheep. Technology is 16th century tier. What are your actions?

inb4 one-liners
inb4 fuck sheep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8UfdehDqm4
scandinaviantraveler.com/en/places/experience-the-sheep-roundup-in-iceland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I one line hard and fuck sheeps

That looks way too nice to be like poo peeland
If it is anything like poo peeland I will probably hari kari

Make babies, eat babies

Kill the other men and have a harem.

kill off the other 9 males and impregnante the women so in 500 years some dumbfuck autist will sit on Sup Forums and post a picture of me and go "my ancestor :)"

Extremely risky and dumb

Too optimistic desu. Women and men are different creatures. They would devour you if you kill other men.

Poop Peeland looks 100x times nicer than Australia tbf so why not, no offense

Explain how you kill 9 people. It's extremely low probability of success. Less than 1 in 200 I guess.

Fuck the sheeps
Burn the women
Marry the men

Wtf Je t'aime La France maintenant!

>group up the people
>give jobs
>-someone to take care of sheeps
>-someone to explore the island
>after exploration:
>-hunters
>-gatherers
>-lumberjacks
>-builders
>-sheepard
>build shelter
>build fence and later a wall
>make conspiracies to kill off dangerous/useless members
>???
>profit

Gain their trust make a weapon and kill them in their sleep

Make room for one please I'll be your guest next year with a working holliday visa

i kill the sheep so there's no food

Kill the men, dominate all of the women.
not being a pussy is a good start, swiss cuck.

You are most welcome mon ami. What part of the country are you moving to?

>give jobs
Good post. And how do you convince the others that you delegate the jobs?

kill the other men
possibly group up with two others to form a strong patriarchal elite

fuck sheep tbqhwy
Sup Forums told me that the one begotten chad will hoard the women so ill go my own way :)

>Less than 1 in 200 I guess.
Autist, fuckin' hell

Make myself invaluable to the group, while avoiding leadership roles. Develop 17th century tier technology. Get to making babies with one of the females.

she'll be right just gotta git moy fush and chups and listen to some split enz

Concubine

Kill half of the males and share the females evenly among the rest

I show no love to homo thugs. Empty out, reload, and throw more slugs.

Break off from the group and become a hermit. Once their community has grown quite large their children tell stories about the crazy old hermit living in the forests

Not enough people for the continuation of species. I ask who will join me and we set sail after we stock up some food and divide the sheep

>disregard females, acquire bros
>build and gather necessary shit
>weirdos that don't cooperate can go be hermits somewhere else
>females come crawling due to our functioning society

Smart man.

Eat the sheeps
Burn the women
Kill the men
Marry a tree

Are you dissing the life of a eternal ponderer.

I'll sing you into the swamp with my kantele!

youtube.com/watch?v=A8UfdehDqm4

Why would I keep on living. All the things I enjoyd are gone and not coming back any time soon. Sure we would survive but what's point, if the gene pool is that small to begin with it's basically end of the humanity

I would fuck all the women and then kill myself

Wait a minute, how did we go from a Nuclear War to 19th century technology?

Fuck I meant 16th century

Make the women "disappear" to create a gay harem

Harem would be nice but even attempting to kill 9 other men would be a suicide, so I proceed to work harder than all the other men and thus gain respect and access to most females

wear floppy hats and robes

Kill the other people so that I have 200 sheep.
Instead of 10 sheep.

I watch The Lord of the Rings.

Successfully killing the other 9 would be suicide too, only slower. You'd either work yourself to death or starve.

You would have ~18 sheep per person. Isn't this better than only the 10 you have if there are 20 instead of 11 people?

And who do you think will have to look after all 200 sheep?

They just walk around and eat grass desu I hope.

You have never interacted with sheep, right?

There are 200 sheep you say?

count me in

Thanks mate, most likely Christchuch but I'll have one year and will try to work in restaurant (I'm currently in a waiter formation) so I'll probably go to different places

scandinaviantraveler.com/en/places/experience-the-sheep-roundup-in-iceland
> Iceland’s sheep freely roam the mountains and fjords during the long, sun-filled days of summer,
Could it be that you're so much against killing people that you will always find a reason why it wouldn't work, not because it couldn't work but because you are not allowing it to work.

Wait wouldn't 10x10 ppl turn incestious within an x number of generations?

You still need to get out there to look after them because they get lost, sick, injured and die. If you don't look after them you'll see them dwindle in number quickly.

The country, province or city of Luxembourg tho?

>guarantees an incestual line of descendants
man come on, at least keep 5 males alive and chained up to mix up the gene pool once in a while

I'd set about making as many dank memes as possible until the meme population was at or exceeding pre-bomb numbers.

cuck everyone on sight and go to the sea and float on my back and take a 30-50 year siesta i will b awakened when i get onto another beach/island.

Build the shelter, make fire, make friends with men and woman. Try to survive and live a happy life for the next 10-15 years before I die from some sickness or elements.

do nothing and starve to death

Ebin