I got 5 kids and so why does dat bother you crackas

i got 5 kids and so why does dat bother you crackas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHoAQW_DBI4
xhamster.com/user/MS_GHETTO_QUEEN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 month ago
sage

Those areolas look like the surface of an alien world.

Your shitty kids will get out rights voted away just 'cause they will be unable not to shoot one another.

I fell for it. Tell Reddit.

our

Your nipples look like black pudding.

I need to puke

because I'm the one paying to raise them sheboon

Also MAGA!

What are their names, m'lady?

It's good to have 5 kids. Doesn't matter so much when 4 of them get shot

Because you're not proving yourself a valuable asset of society if you leech off of taxes instead of getting a job.

There's a difference between a regular black person and a nigger. Don't be a nigger.

Is that mämmi?
Fucking disgusting

i got a job i do hair

>fat black women

I honestly haven't seen a thin black women since 1996. Literally every single one of them is a fat disgusting piece of shit

I'd fuck you. Just saying.

Please click the post number on the post to which you want to reply.

What did you name your broodlings?

But can you spell?

...I think you already know

NIGGER

not telling you my kids names

Hooo boy. 5 kids on a hairdresser's salary. How much of your tab are taxpayers like me picking up?

I call BS. Sheboons don't know how to use a computer.

because you can't support them with out government assistance, put them up for adoption if you can't support them yourslf

Don't you faggots know how to do a GIS and not encourage the trolls?

That didnt really make me think

Good start.

Are you assisting in the raising of your family in a positive way? If yes, consider yourself a functional member of society.

lol my kids aint going no where and one of they daddy help me anyway

wtf... i hate trolls now

Why would that bother anyone?

trips speaks the truth

Adopted kids are the most likely to be raped, killed, or become pieces of trash that feed off the government.

WEW LAD

Read
and please.

i got pics on google and on a site called xhamster its me fool no big deal my pics is all over

Watch this..It changed how I raised my kids

youtube.com/watch?v=BHoAQW_DBI4

Liberals are a cancer.

>this thread

Jesus those are some fucking dubs

But niggers ceasing to exist does not mean black people cease to exist

I'm more concerned with why you refuse to speak/type English properly.

Because we pay the bills?

xhamster.com/user/MS_GHETTO_QUEEN online now 2

no of you motherfuckers pay me shit boo

How did you discover this site?

What do you hope to achieve by posting here?

a friend and i post here to fuck with white people because all i hear is nigger this and nigger that

You know this site is satirical right?

and

>implying
Nigger
Sage goes in all cotton fields

You realize that these people aren't entirely white.
Don't act like stupid nigger and you will have respect.

how much money do you get in government assistance?

kiss my black ass

What is your education level?

Nah, that's disgusting.

Fuck off nigger, we're full

bye fools

And nothing of value was lost

WAAAAAAAIT

Were you kangs and qweenz and shit?

Do you realise that if the US were only niggers it would collapse in a day?

As long as you're not using my tax dollars to feed those sprogs that YOU YOURSELF are responsible for, then no, have all the kids you want lol

Fuck sake m8 have some dignity

god emperor has spoken.

fuck off sheboon

No wonder even niggers don't want to fuck their own women.

stupid i pay taxes to i aint taking shit from white folks stop thinking you take care of every black person

>80004100
What level of education do you have?

Sales tax at KFC doesn't count, you fucking nigger.

high school

Teach them Spanish, its the language of the future

white bread either limp dick cracka

Where do you stand on the Black Lives Matter Movement?

Who do you support for president?

How do you feel about gang violence and the anti-snitching culture in poor black communities?

As long as you can afford to support them and raise them into function adults, I don't give a fuck how many kids you shit out.

That goes for everyone. Make them useful or don't fucking make them.

Jesus Christ, learn the English language first before trying to insult anyone, you goddamn spear chucker.

all lives matter none and snitches get what they get and gangs is gangs dont bother me

Do you pay for them? Are they likely to be incarcerated for violent criminal behavior? Will they work or be a burden on society and bring more burdens to society into the world? If you're actually doing your job I don't care. But statistics say you aren't.

It doesn't, provided you are raising your kids properly and not taking more out of the tax system than you are paying into the tax system.

statistics dont got a thing to do wit me and i am bringing my kids up right i aint never been to jail and white trash in the world 2

now you gained some respect here

Would it kill you to learn what the fuck punctuation is?

maybe so not going there

anyway nice chat guys find me on xhamster if you wanna chat more i am off to smoke blunts and get a train ran on me bye gang members or what ever it is you think black women do peace

Gangs really don't bother you? People being attacked by their community for cooperating with the police doesn't bother you? I would be livid if you had any support for Black Lives Matter while at the same time tacitly approving of the forces that are responsible for the sorry state of your race, but alas your apathy knows no bounds. You have that going for you.

Does it bother you that you're complicit in the complete stagnation of your race? Does it bother you that you and your ilk are squandering the rights and freedoms your predecessors fought and died for?

>falling for such a low quality bait
Even the pic in OP is a very poor shoop. Pen don't aliase...

Statistics have a thing to do with everything. Odds are you're collecting SSI and your children are products of multiple men who do little to nothing to support them. If you're doing things the right way (taking care of yourself and your family) then feel free to procreate until your heart is content. You have my white blessing to continue with your life as you see fit.

Holy shit im having fucking deja vu. I swear i have seen this thred before months ago including this postand this oneThe fuck is going on? I think i travelled back in time

le upboated