I'm back

I'm back

PUNISHED

cant wait for your customary early surge in form for a couple of months followed by a year of miserable failure

He's so fucking shit, I don't know what westbrom are thinking especially with rondon as their main goal threat. Should've stuck with their caretaker for a bit longer

In coming major boost in position, possibly even flirting with Europa league till around April when the inevitable major 20 game winless streak comes

>bog sim
>moyes
>woyes
>pardiola
The title race will be boring this season but it looks like the relegation battle will be good.

Based Pardiola

oh dear

starting to think west brom have overstayed their welcome desu

>getting rid of gary megson from his backroom staff and bringing in john carver
bad move already desu, carver is a massive hack
reckon megson gets the sheff wednesday job again by the end of this season

Is there a non-elite club in the Prem that hasn’t been managed by him and/or Big Sam at some point?

t. Wolverhampton paki

What's more impressive, a manager who can win the league or a manager who can keep any team from being relegated?

Why are proven failures hired again and again and again in the Premiership? I don't think this happens anywhere else in sports. Well, not to that extent.

Really activates the almonds.

He might be a shit manager but he has a track record of coming in and improving teams for the first season, staying in the premier league is worth more than your pride or reputation as a club.

Requesting that dancing Pardew webm from the FA cup final

thx

Bundesliga clubs used to do it too. Veh, Stevens, Magath, Dutt, Labadia, ... all literally worse than having no coach at all yet they always got a job.
I think it's because of their buddies in the media and club presidents being cowards.
Luckily things changed.

he cant keep getting away with it

Why don't other manager's get a look in? It's always the same 3/4 names for struggling EPL teams

big sam is BACK
moyes is BACK
pardew is BACK

GOAT relegation scrap confirmed

BIG SAM
PARDEW
>MOYES
HODGSON
TRULY THE GOAT TIMES ARE AHEAD OF US

FAMILIAR FACES

>everybody gets sacked because muh relegation
>oh god how do we avoid relegation