While Bateman is concerned with rolling his pathetic dubs Paul Allen is getting trips and above

While Bateman is concerned with rolling his pathetic dubs Paul Allen is getting trips and above.

Reroll

Do ya like Phil Collins OP?

cheg it

Trips you say?

Whatever, but my 8s don't lie.

Hey Paul!

I got an 83 rez at Dorsia

Great.....

...dubs ceviche

rrrrrolling

Well l work for Dubs and Dubs. On Trips Street.

Paul Allen here.

Check 'em

The phone call that saved this thread

Let's see Paul Allen's trips

I've got trips at home. You should look into it.

try at least

feed me stray dubs

Not in the sense that you mean

What an awful thread until now. Checkem.

first one to get dubs gets to stay on my thread

I'll try singles that's a good trick

>when you get the dubs

HEY PAUL

TRY GETTING TRIPS NOW YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU STUPID FUCKING BASTARD

my god, it even has a [based single]

Kek

Dobel

No

I might not get dubs but at least I tried

That's not Paul Allen. THIS is Paul Allen.

Almost here, how exciting

oh snap

check em

ZOIKS

Not funny, you scared the fucking shite out of me

Singles and we officially kill the thread

Dubs and you kill yourself

Almost sects and I'll kill myself

>Paul Allen is getting trips and above

well let's jussst see about that

>an 8 30 res
>not at 8 33

Digits and MODs are GODS

Look at these repeating integers.

Almost, sorry lad

Sooooooooooo, about those digits

pathetic

Fl*p off and go to h*ck

Can I write check 'em in this board?

Nice digitlets

Won't be long now, boys

This is the most pathetic dubs thread I've ever seen.

Sooooooooooooooon

Dubz 9's

The only trip Paul is going to take is the one inside his own suitcase cut into little pieces.

you new m8?

Checked

This is for /eire/

>MFW dank digits

Paul Allen got what he deserved.

[spoier]Also, is this a good movie? I've seen it a couple of times and still don't know if I liked it.

For Who.jpg

>79999999

CHECK

Claiming this get for Sup Forums

You're all faggots

It is absolute shit

posting is already acting up

it's going to be a mod get

Wheat

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE BABIES

ebin guys

Paul Allen is in London

Get your biggest guys ready

Is this the most accurate representation of the left and right in today's world?

big black cock

Dubs

Check my repeating digits.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Hollywood tomorrow

CHECK EM BITCHES

mmmm nootka

How can we compete?

Meme this
Eat my ass

The NIMH remake is gonna get cancelled

Farley

check em

Marine Le Pen for president!

FN-2199, nicknamed "Nines," was a human male stormtrooper who served the First Order in the decades following the Galactic Civil War. He served alongside his friend and brother-in-arms, FN-2187.

FN-2199 served in the First Order in the decades after the Galactic Civil War. Training in the FN Corps alongside FN-2000 ("Zeroes"), FN-2003 ("Slip"), and FN-2187 ("Eight-Seven"), he took the nickname "Nines" because he liked the sound of it. They trained under Captain Phasma, practicing in simulated combat for most of their lives. During their first deployment, the FN Corps was brought to the mining facility in Pressy's Tumble, an asteroid field, and ordered to kill the workers that had gone on strike. Initially reluctant, Nines followed as ordered once Slip and Zeroes opened fire.

During the conflict between the First Order and the Republic-backed Resistance, Kylo Ren of the Knights of Ren sought part of a map that led to Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, who had vanished years earlier. The map was held by the astromech droid BB-8, who the First Order tracked to the castle of the pirate Maz Kanata on the planet Takodana. Nines was one of many First Order soldiers who were deployed to follow Ren to Takodana and assault the castle. During the ensuing battle, Nines encountered FN-2187—then known as "Finn"—who had defected from the First Order and was helping to bring BB-8 to the Resistance. Nines fought against Finn, who wielded a Jedi lightsaber, by utilizing a Z6 riot control baton, throwing down his gun and shield. Nines gained the upper hand against Finn in single combat and nearly struck a blow against the defector, but was shot by Han Solo, who used Chewbacca's bowcaster, thus ending the fight.

>There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

What did the spambot mean by this?

Mel Gibson is my dad and I love him

fuck trump and fuck white people

4U

>TFW IT WILL NEVER BE ME

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING DC COMICS.

what a fucking waste

Both shit. What a surprise.

Fuck this stupid ass captcha I had the perfect timing but no I had to get the fucking fading pictures that never go away REEEEEEEEEEEEEE