en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Manchester_City_F.C._records_and_statistics
twitter.com/swearimnotpaul?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6c_BHDTI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yep true

He preforms better against EPL teams than Ronaldo does

*plays eibar*

g o a t *-* حب الإسلام

Brits are just butthurt because he didn't go to their league.

lmao

>Premier League: 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
>FA Cup: 2003–04
>Football League Cup: 2005–06, 2008–09
>FA Community Shield: 2007

how many of these did Messi win?

>>Football League Cup: 2005–06, 2008–09
>>FA Community Shield: 2007
Lmao nice baby cups
Messi
Arsenal - 6 games, 9 goals, 2 assists
Man City - 6 games, 6 goals, 3 assists
Man United - 4 games, 2 goals, 0 assists
Chelsea - 8 games, 0 goals, 2 assists
24 games, 17 goals, 8 assists
Liverpool - 1 game, 0 goals, 0 assists
That's 1 goal involvement every game

Ronaldo
Tottenham - 18 games, 4 goals, 5 assits
Arsenal - 15 games, 6 goals, 2 assists
Man City - 14 games, 5 goals, 3 assists
Liverpool - 11 games, 3 goals, 2 assists
Man United - 3 games, 2 goals, 0 asissts
Chelsea - 15 games, 2 goal, 2 assists
76 games, 22 goals, 15 assists
That's 0.48 goal involvements per game

"please click on my article"

>list of goats who played in the premier league
>none

really makes u think

clickbait
sage

How can he be the best if he won't test himself against big prem teams like Wayne Rooneys Everton? How will he react to the bin dippers hurling words they don't understand at him?

>list of """goats""" who only played for one team and one team only: Missi
really makes you think

yfw Cruyff nearly signed for lester

>Pele
>Maradona
>Messi
>Beckenbauer
>Cruyff
>Ronaldo
>Zidane
>Puskas
>Di Stefano
>Garrincha
>Platini
>Zico
>Romário
>Van Basten
>Eusébio
>Baggio

What do they have in common?

They're all under Messi in the list of "Greatest Ever"

humongous if legitimate

if your name ends in a vowel you're a cuck

But Ronaldo did play in the LELPL and Missi played only in Champions league which is a different environment entirely, plus he got Arsenal almost every year for the past 5 yrs. Arsenal is basically APOEL tier.

What if hes not tryin to be the best? Just play good and get paid good.

Either he's too autistic to go to a non-Spanish speaking country or he's afraid every EPL team will park the bus and he'll be considered a sham

>and his unwillingness to prove himself abroad will taint his legacy

He's spent his entire professional career playing abroad.

you know what he meant, wanker

Pretty sure he is already considered the greatest ever by the majority of coaches, players, fans and journos

He might have dual passports, probably easens travel requirements for CL and whatnot

>go to a plastic club, score 40 goals, they look towards the next big purchase in 10 years? and you're merely a small blip in the "history" of the club

or

>Be immortalized in the history of Barcelona, so much so they may rename Camp Nou to Estadi Messi.

Tough choice

>Ronaldo involved in half a goal per game
>Messi involved in a whole goal per game
So the PL is literally twice as difficult as the CL? I'm okay with this.

No, Messi is just twice as better as Ronaldo.

What a fucking joke of a post.

>g o a t *-* حب الإسلام
That's funny because it's exactly what niggers comment under the posts by arabic soccer instagram pages

more likely he
>is 30
>has 2 kids and waiting for another
>already has all the money he needs
>he's still playing with many of the friends he made when he arrived at 13, and many of the same club workers
>has a comfy house in a nice place with suarez as his neighbour, very nice weather and the beach
>his whole family lives in spain, all are spanish speakers
>is very autistic
>he's always been treated well in barcelona
>the club always updates him on any possible transfers and asks for his input
>he's seen how some recent transfers have been surprisingly good and probably gives him hope in the club and staff

and what I think is most important:
>he's seen many of his team mates leave for greener pastures (pedro, cesc, nerman, etc) and all of them seem to regret the move sooner or later
>even nerman getting a mountain of millions to go to psg didn't seem to compensate him at a personal level
>he's always in time to call the club and say 'I'm leaving' and he will be allowed to leave on his terms

They all got pegged by the queen of england in secret parties.

new york cosmos is a meme

Both of you are wrong

Remove messi against Arsenal and City and he has nothing and let's face it City and Arsenal in the non punished Messi-era have been Qarabag tier.

>remove these matches because they prove im wrong !!!!

>c-come to england, we have poobag a-and eden """3rd best player in the world""" hazard

Why would he ever play in England? I can't even name one English player in the world XI. Isn't the best defender there something along the lines of John Stones? my sides.

never understood this "i have to play in several countries to appease the pleb" thing.
every player has a different set of priorities, some of them are in the game just for money and have no problems to whore themselves in china or qatar, others want tons of titles playing for the top clubs and some of them are just content with their situation.
like said, messi is content with the status quo and doesn't want to change it because he's happy with it - playing for one of top 5 clubs surrounded by long-time friends, being one of the best paid players in the world, living in the city where you've lived for almost 20 years... why should he move to manchester/london/paris to a different team?

>let's face it City and Arsenal in the non punished Messi-era have been Qarabag tier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Manchester_City_F.C._records_and_statistics

FA Premier League
Champions: 2012, 2014
Runners-up: 2013, 2015

FA Cup
Winners: 2011
Runners-up: 2013

arbitrary list of top 20

not to mention the vast majority of these played in a time where the english league was almost all British and Irish (and dominating Europe)

Who is in your top 20? Kenny Dalglish, Dennis Irwin and Frank Lampard?

the only thing that will taint his legacy is if Argentina dont win something with him.

This sounds really /comfy/ for him
>you will never be a rich autistic living in a sunny place whose language you speak, with your wife and three kids who have settled in, working with your long time friends in a workplace that respects you and values you

>leliga
now post CL

Lol, So its fair when we meme the TSUU man calling him the anniquilator of Nicosia but its not fair when i call Messi an Arsene Wenger baby

Of course it’s fair. The average autistico on spee can’t relate with Ronaldo so we tear him down and elevate Messi to absurdist levels

But Messi is unrelatable too he may be an autist but he's pretty much the most successful player on club lvl of this generation, he's probably the best player of our time or ever. TSUUMan is just consistent and an athletic freak in the mold of players like LeBron James. Messi is the better all around player, Tsuuman is the better striker.

well for a start you could remove memes like eusebio, Garrincha and zico and add cristiano, suarez and henry. Then you can split it up by league (italy, spain, england, Germany) instead of everything vs england

>suarez and henry over garrincha and zico

english delusion at its best

Suarez had 3 good seasons.

>0 (ZERO) trophies with national team
>greatest ever
pick one

>p-please señor messi, c-come to our little league
>w-we have great managers like wenger and moyes
>and great english players like... mmm... a-agüero?
lmao englel so BTFO the malvines just became argentine again

ronan murphy is more of an irish name than pablo skintilla is a spanish name

>much apoel
So when messhit got them 2 years ago it was fine? You're ok with him dropping points to olynpiacos? Losing to Bolivia?
Ronaldo demolished barca juve atletico and buyern just this year alone. What did messhit accomplish? Defeating Ecuador D-? Messi fans are pathetic

Embarrassment of a post

Well in that case pedro is better than Messi

Ronaldo would lose against Bolivia due to high altitude just like Messi did

We already know

I've said it before and i will say it again, he lives like a king in beautiful Barcelona where everyone treats him like a god, they have good food, good weather and he has a beach two steps away from his mansion. Why the fuck would you leave all that to be sorrounded by arabs in a place with terrible food and deppresing weather just to change the opinion of some inbred brits?

>goal involvements

no honey, have seen ronaldos body? literally peak physical condition unlike the HGH abusive midget.

>irish name
I wouldn't be so picky about name origins when half your coutry is named mohammed desu

More like because of his attitude lmao

If you say so

Oh man, I love the opening scene of TDKR

this isn't a very logical insult. particularly when half your country looks like mohammed

also he's literally irish

twitter.com/swearimnotpaul?lang=en

i have never heard anyone in real life say that messi is the greatest of all time. people usually say maradona. they are usually too young to have seen him play. in real life there is a general consensus that cristiano ronaldo is better than messi. you look at what he did with united and then with madrid, it's hard to look past that when you compare what messi has done/failed to do.

You do not get to complain about other people's looks Nige. It'd be like me complaining about copper wiring or a Greek about debtors.

>when half your country looks like mohammed
mmm sweetie...

This tbqhwyf, oh and Barcelona are paying him a shitload of shekels just so he can defraud Hacienda

Cr7 has the better career
Messi is the overall best player.

They are pretty much even

Ronaldo has an international trophy, messi has two trebles.

those shitskins in the uk are immigrants though. your whole population are descendants of arabs that raped and pillaged your nation. oh wait...

>messi dribbles and scores tap ins
>ronaldo dribbles, scores with both feet from range, and is an aerial threat, and provides assists

>in real life there is a general consensus that cristiano ronaldo is better than messi
No there isn't.

take the hijab off and you cannot tell her apart from a spaniard. why do the spanish deny their moorish roots? sergio busquets looks like he should be working in a kebab shop yet is classed as white in spain. also how does the pertain to the author of the article not being English?

i am talking about in the civilized world. not in your third world shithole.

>Australia
>civilised
kek

KEK

Also, stop namefagging, you ridiculous cunt.

>Brazil: 5 five world cups
>australia: ?

at least the Spaniards and Portuguese actually fucked up the Muslims and forced them to convert to Christianity while you Brit cucks take it from behind lmao

how does this pertain to actual knowledge of european football?

t. Andrea "Gabagool" Di Ravanelli Visconti

>those shitskins in the uk are immigrants though
>Nadiya Hussain
>Born in Luton, Bedfordshire
yes, immigrants from luton
>Sadiq Aman Khan
>Born in Tooting, South London
and london
>le quintessentially english face
lmao

What? Most of our national team plays in fucking Europe, of course we know about European football. Certainly more than you and your awful, pointless-at-the-World-Cup '''''''''''''country'''''''''''''.

I'm sure you watch Renato Augusto play with Beijing Guoan every week

@79998237
@79998241

Why would I go out of my way to watch a terrible player? Nice attempt at discrediting me, though.

>79998216
>a race lower than muslims @ts you

lol

also what's this got to do with ronan murphy not being english?

>runs out of arguments
>hurr monkey hurr
Australians, everyone.

Why is he wearing a Messi shirt?

Messi is already considered the greatest player ever.

>talking about messi vs ronaldo
>mentions your nation's performance at the world cup

perfect

what's ronan murphy not being english got to do with anything? do you think he was talking about the irish league as somewhere for messi to prove himself? ayyy you guys need to cut down on the inbreeding

lol retard cant accept the truth that his country is getting taken for a ride lmao

Unironically this is what the UK looks like now
Here's a webm of a Russian visiting

Here's a video of Messi in London, Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6c_BHDTI0

Notice comments were disabled because of racism

Messi:
>stole a balon dor from sneijder who won the treble and got the WC 2010 final (messi didn't score once in the cup)
>lost balon dor 2013 even though blatter extended the deadline because he accomplished nothing
>got a free golden boot at WC 2014 despite not scoring or assisting once in the knockout rounds
>has so far failed to score against atletico, sevilla, valencia, scored 1 penalty against madrid in 2 legs, drew peru and lost to bolivia, but made it up by scoring against an Ecuador U21 squad
He's a total fraud

>a non-english person says messi should statpadding against girona and play somewhere else
>spaniards start ranting about England like there's only two leagues

how do you know he wasn't referring to italy? they are outperforming spain in the coefficient this season so it looks like more of a challenge. please respond