What are some redpilled holocaust movies?

what are some redpilled holocaust movies?

None

what makes you think that?

That's a big nose

4xU

>tfw my German exchange student showed it to me

lmao

Schindler's List, actually. It all but admits the gas chambers were fake.

/redpilled/ as in denying it, justifying it or both?

I don't remember that part. How?

how was the pianist redpilled?

Life is beautiful or whatever it's called

This. These. What are you guys talking about?

The Greatest Story Never Told

but honestly even though I'm pro-white I have never gotten behind the Holocaust is a lie narrative because the only sources they have are extremely biased and getting into that nonsense will just discredit anything you say afterwards anyways

>Filmmaker Michael Haneke criticized the sequence in which Schindler's women are accidentally sent off to Auschwitz and herded into showers: "There's a scene in that film when we don't know if there's gas or water coming out in the showers in the camp. You can only do something like that with a naive audience like in the United States. It's not an appropriate use of the form. Spielberg meant well – but it was dumb.

Buongiorno, Principessa

Because a redpilled holocaust movie would be 0 seconds long

What is he implying about the way American audiences would interpret that scene? Would Americans think that the Jews were herded into real showers and Europeans would think that they were showers disguised as gas chambers? If so, he needn't worry. The 'showers disguised as gas chambers' narrative was taught in my American government school.

FOUR JEW

>the only sources they have are extremely biased

I "got into it" because the sources arguing against those sources were even more biased and authoritarian.

Yes of course but I don't think arguing against it (to the extent you can even argue with leftists) is going to work, I'd rather just argue the principle of why we shouldn't care about the Holocaust in the first place which is a principle that you can easily make a case for (its just an excuse, its not relevant to anything we do today, its not in the interest of whites etc etc)

>Yes of course but I don't think arguing against it (to the extent you can even argue with leftists) is going to work

I sort of agree here, the approach I take is basically that we should be more honest about what actually occurred and give people freedom to seek the truth, because that takes away power that neo-Nazis and Zionists would otherwise have. Neo-Nazis will often recruit by saying "hey, look, the six gorrillion is clearly an exaggeration, and look, these gas chambers are fake, and Germany has to censer everyone to stop people from realizing these basic facts" and they'll be able to back this all up, while Zionists will do the opposite and try to shush it up with state power, but both both ultimately gain from it being a crime to question.

This way you can at least try to show leftists why it's in their interest to stop the bullshit.

>that pathos induced kike propaganda
>redpilled
kek.

I'm just going to ignore all the Sup Forumsfags, check out Conspiracy.

Yeah, it did no such thing. You took away from that movie what you wanted to.

>SIX GORIRRION LIVES

Already know it's going to be shit.