Joe Rogan on why he never competed in the UFC in his Prime

youtube.com/watch?v=eLdRpAXI3Y0
>If i was competing still while the UFC was around, i probably would have done something

what would have he done?

Mid Combat Cock Grappling techniques

Beat up tomato cans for easy money

He probably would have been alright. GSP said that joe has a lot of talent.

Get heem'd, just like I would heem him, and everyone else ITT, if we ever fought.

UFC is for dumb people with no intellect.

Jo is the opposite, he;s too smart for that

*to smart

You have to be smarter to do martial arts than to kick some faggy soccer ball around with a bunch of other shitskins, you subhuman.

haha

>If you're a white male, you have no right to complain.

Of course Joe would say that, he's not white.

for those of you who don't know. getting punched in the face fucking sucks.
getting punched in the face by somebody who knows how to throw a punch sucks worse
getting choked out fucking sucks
getting pinned or armlocked or leglocked fucking SUCKS

hella fucking ep*c

He would have done NUFFIN

Fooken snek in da grehs yeh

UFC is gay

Not as gay as you are, fuccboi.

Fuck off Meryl Streep REEEEEEEEEEEE

t. meryl streep

where did I say soccer players are smarter than UFC? they are both dumb, soccer players are far dumber tho

instead of blocking, Joe simply would have phased out of reality, becoming ethereal and thus invincible, and after his opponent was drained of energy due to trying to fight what is essentially a ghost, Joe would only have had to give his opponent a slight nudge to knock him over and win the match

UFC is kind of gay now. Not in a homosexual way but in a lame way. As awesome as GSP was, except for getting his ass handed to him in his last fight and the judges giving him the win, he doesn't deserve a shot at Bisping. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say if you want the belt you need to win by KO or submission, I guess... He's gonna destroy Bisping though but Romero or Rockhold should be fighting instead. Holm got robbed a few weeks ago too...

I'll still continue to watch UFC but it's getting kind of lame since they sold it.

Made you think

joe is way to smart to take head kicks like the rest of those UFC mongoloids