Would you ever touch an average Brazilian woman?

Would you ever touch an average Brazilian woman?

Would you ever look at an average German woman?

Why wouldn't someone ever touch an average Brazilian woman?* FTFY

If that's the average German woman all muslims are white and black people actually were kangz

>Average German woman
>Not 8 pounds of makeup, 100% fake eyebrows that make her look perpetually surprised
>No dog filter
>No choker
>Eyes that don't seem completely devoid of any life
Hhahahahahahaha

THIS

FUCK YOUR GERMAN WOMEN

I WANT A BRAZILIAN PRINCESS NOW!

I'll take both.

That's not average

Still looks hot

with my poke stick

No. I wouldn't ever date outside of my ethnic group
Would love to serve one. Oh, I already do.
You can't since good German women don't go out with non-German me

Ok.

>Implying I haven't already

But that's a fact. Not a single decent member of any ethnic group goes out with those from outside of said group. Besides, maltese are ugly inbred manlets with shit tier acne-ridden skin that even British slags on holidays won't ever touch

>AVERAGE

I would make them 5 kids

Damn, someone's angry for being rejected. Nice projection too.

OH YES. OH GOD PLEASE YES

What I wouldn't do to that bunda...

Observations are not projection

Me - German, tall, muscular - perfection
You - manlet, Semite, ugly, shitskin

You can pretend that you are on the same league with us genetically and equal to us, but that's not true. All races are inferior to Germans

Sure thing. Keep living in dreamland dreamboy.
Watch out for the unicorns.

I'd touch any woman to be honest
Hell, I'd even touch a woman(man)
It's been so long, dudes

Would impregnate.

I mean, go ahead and call me a racist but I personally think German girls are Gods gift to humanity. They right up there next to Japanese girls on my list.

>dreamland
Facts are facts. You are Maltese, not White or European. Look at Germans and look at yourself."accomplished White people" is not what comes to mind when people say "Malta". "British cum bucket" is, however

I understand that rejection is painful, but attacking me for no reason and spewing bullshit is not going to take you anywhere. You should either seek help or off yourself.

Why do Brazilian women enlarge their ass with cosmetic surgery?

Look at IQ in Malta and then in Germany

Look at the average height in Malta and then in Germany

Look at the average sportive population stats in Malta and then in Germany

All non-Germanics are inferior and all Germanics are inferior to Germans. Genetic fact

Someone sponsor him a whore maybe he calms down.

>a literal omega shitskin semite that lusts after foreign women goes muh dick
No, I don't dislike you because of muh dick or anything remotely sexual. I dislike ahMeds because it's part of being a German.
>tfw I know who my wife will be since the age of 12
Feels good man

Seek help.

and leave

I'd rather seek a new pair of Oliver Peoples sunglasses so I don't step over you midgets the next time I visit PIGSlandia and Co

The real question is... would she touch me?

No, you should stay there and continue crying of rejection.

>tfw banned for PIGS for stepping on southern medonig manlets
when you reach 185 cm on top of good body proportions and have several houses - start barking

look at this cucked bullshit you're writing EVEN when you're on the fucking internet physically removed from me

the simple fact that maybe you're just a garbage neighbour just flies over your head (because you're short lol) and you cuckpedal away into your cuck-fantasies when the sad truth is that any woman who was even remotely interested in you (can't have been many, you're a fucking maltese 4chinster) will ALWAYS pick me over you.
but yeah, keep cucking yourself before bed every night, maybe one day Mario Gypsydolous
one day
until then you should know that for us, you're absolute subhuman-tier neighbour who should kill himself

no, I'd just tell the filthy peasant to go back to her favela

Tell me, what's her name? How did you drive her away? Is it your looks, or maybe this shitty character of yours that you're exhibiting?

would colonize

I knew a Brazilian girl
Had a pretty nice body but had pretty bad acne

With gloves on maybe