This is Onision

This is Onision.

Say something nice about him.

Why is he so obsessed with idubbbz?

He will learn from his mistakes eventually.

>his first wife was a NEET cunt
>her second one was a batshit insane goblin
>now he's in an "open relationship" with a zhe and a tumblrite

What the fuck is wrong with him?

So did she kill herself?

She just disappeared out of nowhere.

THIS

>now he's in an "open relationship" with a zhe and a tumblrite

Not anymore. He wanted her to dye her hair green, shave off her eyebrows, get an ugly tan and a tramp-stamp that says "I'm a liar". And he wanted to chain her up, naked, in his basement for a month. Needless to say she got the fuck out of there.

I liked his Death Note video.

he'd make the world a slightly better place if he swam out into the ocean and never returned

Shut up retard

he somehow manages to have a harem of young teenage pussy around him at all times

bravo

make a video and cry about it onion faggot

Really? I thought she had his kid.

>somehow
He looks like the lead singer of an emo band and he makes videos that pander to teenage girls. It's pretty easy to see how he's able to keep his harem.

this thread just caused me to waste a half hour learning about this dude and the woman drama in his life. thanks fuckers.

Nah, that was Lainey.

Entertaining, right?

cucky mcfucky cucky mcfucky cucky mcfucky cucky mcfucky cucky mcfucky cucky mcfucky cucky mcfucky cucky mcfucky cucky mcfucky cucky mcfucky cucky mcfucky cucky mcfucky

He sound like a sociopath who use his good look to trap dumb women

I NEED his cheekbones

>good looks

He wishes

He looks like Christian Bale.

>he adds a shit load of white to his photos to hide his disgusting pepperoni pizza face

he wishes.

he's in his 30's lol

If that is all you can get than whatever.

he has a giant bright light filter on him always. I recall him back in the day being a greasy zit face ugly fucker. now he got plastic surgery and uses light filters. But I guess haWt

so sexy. much hot.