NuMST3K will be just as good as old MST3K. Believe me. I saw 1101

nuMST3K will be just as good as old MST3K. Believe me. I saw 1101.

>joel in the back
>a line of people I never want to hear speak

Yeah, ok.

I'll be that guy. Are the Mads both the children of Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank? Is Jonah another temp?

Does Joel / Mike / any of the original characters (other than the bots of course) appear?

Do they mention this is Crow's and Tom's 3rd voices?

Well, I recognize the guy on the right from Space Cop, and Felicia Day of course, but who are the others.

I want to say the second from the right is old enough that he's the only guy they could get from the original show but I can't put my finger on it.

it looks soooooo fucking bad... fuck joel

OH FUCK THAT'S JOEL

Time is the fire in which we burn

Nu Male: The Show

If you watch this show you're basically telling the woman in your life that you're letting her unleash the bull and are happy to raise someone elses kids. Enjoy.

Every time I see this photo I swear to god Felicia looks shopped in.

Patton "Wife Killer, Daughter Defiler" Oswalt

I signed an NDA but bits and pieces have dribbled out through Kickstarter and otherwise, so here goes:

>Are the Mads both the children of Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank?
They're Dr F's daughter and Frank's son
>Is Jonah another temp?
No, he works at Gizmonic Institute, just another face in a yellow jumpsuit.
>Does Joel / Mike / any of the original characters (other than the bots of course) appear?
At some point in the season, Pearl/Bobo/Brain Guy will show up. They weren't in 1101
>Do they mention this is Crow's and Tom's 3rd voices?
It'll probably happen in the episode with Kevin and Bill (see previous answer)

Fuck that faggot NDA shit. You're on an anonymous Ecuadorian Decoupage board, nobody's going to get sued.

Spoil everything!

Jesus, I almost threw up looking at that picture.

>works at Gizmonic Institute, just another face in a yellow jumpsuit.

Does he do an Invention Exchange?

Does the episode begin as his "first experiment" like Mike or does it allege that he's been watching bad movies for a while?

The 90s gen x slacker is funny.
The 10's millennial slacker is annoying.

>just another face in a yellow jumpsuit.
That doesn't even fit the meter of the song.

>No Mike
>No Trace
I'll pass.

Inb4 Joelfags start whining that Mike was a jock. When Mike came in as a writer MST3K became a great show (the early seasons were garbage). Joel might have had the idea but Mike perfected it.

Mike, Trace and Kevin are the MST3K dream team.

Mike's the better writer but the inferior frontman.
Mike feels like he's having fun doing a show rather than on the precipice of insanity.

>post yfw you did not fund this piece of shit

When the rumor was confirmed that Joe Camel was the new Mad I quickly cancelled that shit and bought some Rifftrax.

>Believe me I'm a viral marketer.

FTFY!

kill urself joel. if this were a just world you'd be hanged publicly for this

>watching anything with Felicia Day or Patton Oswalt
Never gonna happen.

THIS!

I saw her in an episode of Monk the other day and wanted to pee on her face.

This.

Trace was always the true talent.

Where's Cambot?

>No Mike
Into the trash it goes

Out of all that cast, Trace seems like the most genuinely nice person who never dicked anyone over or had a cross word about anyone.

>The guy on the left, not so much

I dare you to name just one actual joke Cambot made in the riffing. I can think of three.

Frank's a prick, but he's usually a funny prick. I'm a loyal Democratic cuck and I can't stand most of his political "jokes"

I didn't really know anything about cast drama in it, seems a shameless if a lot of them weren't actually friendly.

I wonder what Trace does now. I suppose I could just Google.

There were cambot jokes?

So you mean it'll be hot garbage?

>Patton Oswalt
dropped

Joel says something like "Nice one, Cambot" when they do this race score joke in Sidehackers. He also adds some sound effects in a Godzilla episode.

I know somebody who went to the NY screening and also read some reviews online.

Apparently Jonas and Servo sound nearly identical. Hard to tell them apart when riffing. Gypsy sounds like a female radio DJ now for some odd reason. The actual riffing is rapid-fire and faster than any previous season, making it awkward.

I sunk $$$ into the Kickstarter myself. I'll be seeing the live stream premiere whenever Joel does that.

I'm really only a fan of the original people and the Joel era in particular. If its bad I'll just keep watching the old ones.

>MST3K
Can someone explain it's appeal to me?

Friend simulator.
B to Z movie showcase.
60s through 90s jokes and references.

Trace and Frank have a podcast, and they've been touring Alamo Drafthouses to do live movie-riffing shows.

That must be just terrible

It's really funny and you'll watch movies you'd otherwise probably never have heard of never mind taken the time to see.

Some of them even turned out to be influential, the Michael Bay movie The Island is a 100% ripoff of Parts: The Clonus Horror which is a MST3k movie, the writer sued and got 10s of millions out of court.

Here's new Gypsy. Amazingly, they found someone even more obscure than the original cast.

Well you see, there's this thing called "humor"....