Swiss nature is so comfy and beautiful, don't you agree Sup Forums?

Swiss nature is so comfy and beautiful, don't you agree Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk-qkB8BMTU
youtube.com/watch?v=YguD-vXii04&t=83s
youtube.com/watch?v=RgCpB_s28TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

true but ours is good too!
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk-qkB8BMTU

Let me have a look.

No houses around? I didn't know you had places like this.

True, I agree

Where do you live?

Aargau, so I don't have the mountains around. It doesn't take too long to get to them though.

I'm sure it's still comfy.

most of the middle and east is nature and not urban

Will you post some pictures?

sure, this is the veluwe

It's pretty basic.. but cute I guess
Ours is much better

it has lots of deer and boar

Yes very nice Denmark. Who needs mountains when they have comfy beaches and fields?

Is it a national park?

yes

Put bears in it desu.

>ours is good too!

Where are these collages from?

I make them.

Pretty neat that they have warm climate too.

>looks like the perfect place to fish
>catch and release is banned in Switzerland

Do the Swiss hate fun?

>catch and release is banned in Switzerland
What, is it?

I prefer mountains to be honest mate

Yeah, shit really would be an amazing place to fish.

It's weird tho. Do they not have enough fish perhaps? Lel, Norwegians will laugh at puny fishlets.

Yes I agree, although it's surrounded by countries that also have Alpine landscapes and many more that Switzerland doesn't have
Impressive nature nonetheless

Switzerland has little variation. Only mountains everywhere, like Norway. France has alps down there in the south, but you also have a lot of other nice and comfy landscape. Variation is cool.

Apparently it's due to animal rights laws saying it's inhumane and you should kill the fish asap rather than return it to the water. Apparently they had a massive angling industry, I bet it's shrunk now.

How about hunting on land?

I prefer the Pyrenees anyway
Also it wouldn't be fair to forget about the Swiss Jura, not as impressive as the Alps but still worth a tour

Yeah, i included it in the collage desu.

Sounds like it's legal

>killing deer is okay but releasing fish is bad

Do you use a website or a software to make these ?

Don't you dare sparing that fish's life you inhuman monster!

I just use ms paint, desu. It's quite easy, just pasting pictures into it. The time consuming part is actually researching and finding the suiting images.

Alright then
I saved the French one you made (I was the one asking for it in an earlier thread) and thank you but still I'll make my own

Go for it, buddy.
Were you not happy with it?

Overrated, coast still missing.

Nah it's honesly good and nicely done instead of just just throwing pics on a page, but I'm not exagerating when I say I have thousands of pics so I think I'll be able to make one with more colours than mostly green and maybe seasonal variations within it
I am quite shit at paint tho hence why I asked if you were using something dedicated to photomontage

Alright. Yeah I realize it was a lot of green. But that is because most of your nation is green. Didn't really focus on making the collages be as colorful as possible. Just to showcase the typical landscape, and your country is very nice and green desu.

Yeah I can't deny it is, and I'm ok with that

Autumn colors can be quite nice too of course. Here is some autumn colors from here. An alternative that I could technically have used for one of the pics I used in the norwegian one (but I used the green summer one)

Nice to see someone who cares about posting high res pictures. That's really beautiful
Autumn colours are one thing but I'm also thinking about "real" colours, for instance I know a lake not far from where I live with red rocks everywhere, pic related (and vid related) youtube.com/watch?v=YguD-vXii04&t=83s
I think instead of trying to show the typical landscapes I might focus on less known features, pictures that make people say "wtf is that really in [country] ?"

That is truly awesome. I think we have to go to Svalbard in order to see red rocks here in Norway. This place in pic related have some red-ish or brown rocks tho.

>I might focus on less known features,
That will be a really fun collage, desu. I admit it might be a lot more fun too. All the freaky shit for a country in a collage.

>tfw the girl is ruining the pic
FUCK OFF BITCH

Svalbard has red rocks.

I can't post more right now since I switched to phone, but I'll make a thread like you when the montage is done

Ok, look forward to it! Nice to have more anons being into landscapes.

>Norway liking Switzerland
y-y-y-you too
I love your country, I visited once dear friend.

I have to agree with OP there

Where did you visit?

That's a funny concept, giving them a train ride up on the mountains.

Oh I arrived at Bergen, then took the Hurtigruten to Alesund and I visited the area for a days. I finished the trip in Oslo. Sadly I couldn't go hiking in the mountains which I really wanted to do when I saw the fjords and nature.

>Alesund and I visited the area for a days
Good choice. Did you take the time to hike there? I usually ski tour there during winter.
youtube.com/watch?v=RgCpB_s28TA

>this vid
;_;

Sadly no. The trip was very rushed so we didn't have much times to do anything else than visit the cities.
I will try going back there once I have a proper job and enough money. What would you recommend doing there?

Also, did you go to Switzerland once?

Lel, sorry, I missed the part of your post in which you answered my question.

>Also, did you go to Switzerland once?
Not yet, but I will. It's on my list of near future trips. I want to hike in your mountains.

>What would you recommend doing there?
Well, if you like hiking then this is what I recommend. If you're in the Ă…lesund area again, then I recommend that you do the Slogen-hike. Pic related. It's a nice hike and if it's clear and sunny then the view is even better than this picture. Of course this area have many tops that you can hike, but this is one that I enjoy a lot. And of course you should visit Geirangerfjorden. This pic related Hiking there is very good.

Other than hiking? I don't think there are all that much to do here. I guess visiting the altlantic park if you like sealife? Go out drinking, or whatever.

>drinking the 10 euros beer
At least the price are nearly the same

Well I'll try hiking if I go there again. Thanks.

If you go in Switzerland, nearly everywhere in the Alp is fine. Nearly every valley has enough hiking tracks and lodging.

I want to stand right here. When I go to switzerland I will stay for a while to hike in more than one region, and also visit your comfy towns and such. But standing in pic related is one thing I just know that I want to do.

The mountain is really impressive there. You're surrounded by 4000 meters summits. I've only went there once in winter.

Damn I wanted to give you one example of a good hiking tour but I can't remember which tour was the best. Bettmeralp in the Aletsch area is one of the most comfy vacation location for hiking though.

Thank you for the tip. I hope to do it next year.