Vive la France

Vive la France

Do French people believe in the idea of "dogs born in a barn don't become horses"?

How do you say that in French?

Afrikah Akbar?

Allah Akbar!

Dégage

Sup Forums is fucking trash I swear to god

>Dégage

as much as americans mr 56%

French is an ethnicity, not like American.

>French is an ethnicity
american education

That's right, Moslims are classified as a religion

>religion
>ethnicity
chink education

ole

>csq je ne suis pas français

Why is every player on thr French team a negroe?

Blacks are more athletic and France has a lot of blacks.

>French is an ethnicity
retard

This only proves how France is literally a minority country and all french posters are either muslim or black, most of the time both.

no it proves that france was so fucking relevant during the centuries literally all european tribes went there because it was the healthier country, so let me ask, are we germanic ? or maybe celt ? no it's gaulish ? or maybe roman ? no i guess it's hyspanic with germanic roots ?

I was agreeing with you, you illiterate goatfucker

are you fucking stupid?

>MUUUUUUH MUSLIM
fuck off Li

t. Karim Zinedine Samir Ben-Arfa

>says Mexico flag, raped by spannish who were raped by moors, meaning he has literally more moor genes in his blood than any french
pretty rich

Are you or aren't you a muzzie or a black guy? And by muzzie I mean every north african and middle easterns.

Have you ever even read the koran?

>arabs and blacks browse Sup Forums instead of fucking white whores
this would be funnier, but i guess a french flag defending france must be an arab or black because whatever ?

Must be. Cause a white frenchman wouldn't try to defend what their country has become.

Just answer the question.

>what their country has become
France has always been a migration country.

yes i'm arab, and when someone say i'm abdul/mohammed i'm triggered because whatever

You don't honestly believe that horseshit?
People like you are why the guillotine was invented.

i believe that because it's the undeniable truth lmao

>It's a thread about France's NT derailing into Sup Forums bullshit

>People like you are why the guillotine was invented.
it's literally the opposite, guillotine was created to kill the elites pretending to be pure blood while they were not really, the retardation of the posts in this thread really shows how little and how innacurate your knowledges are.

Right and now it will kill the elites pretending to be multicultural.
Methodologies, m8. The ideologies can be interchanged over time but the structure remains the same.

>start a thread with "Vive la France"
>surprised when it turns into how France is not alive
literally Sup Forums bullshit from the OP, you can't whine about derailing here

why does every fucking france thread get raided by mouthbreathing Sup Forumstards?

because this is all they got to mock us, hard to mock France team when we did 4 finals in 10 last international cups

it's not even funny, even 5 year olds would get sick by the 5th cuck/abdul joke, it's pathetic.

>muh Sup Forums
Yeah like those are the only people who'd mock the french NT for being Africa Utd.

>haha le black
there it is, right on cue. be original atleast ffs.

>p-p-please stop b-bringing it up
How pathetic. Keep begging though, it's giving me a half-chub.

fuck you it's a sport board, not everybody is autistic as fuck, if you want to shitpost France why don't you go on Sup Forums or Sup Forums you'll have your flags and your retardation

It's a sports board. And discussing the niggerdom of your national sports team is sports discussion. No politics required. Don't like it? Make a change. But as long as your team is african it's all it'll be referred to as.

not sports. fuck off to Sup Forums with that politics shit.