So this is what the average Argentine woman looks like.... woah

So this is what the average Argentine woman looks like.... woah..

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=it&u=http://www.lanacion.com.ar/2050811-murio-lara-la-adolescente-que-se-disparo-en-en-el-aula
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140968315/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140171093/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop posting images of my Argentinian girlfriend
Thanks

Well.. she just so happens to be my girlfriend as well. Looks like we have a problem here.

That girl is dead...
She commited suicide because she suffer bullyng and also her parents were super retarded.
She posted the day before of the event a post in a retarded boad-page all she was planning to do. The next day, in the middle of the classroom, she take out a gun and shoot herself. I think she was 18/19

Many in Argentina are Spanish
Indigenous people were slaughtered

Rochas are sexier

you mean autistic bitchis who will shoot a school if she have a chance?

aflojen al proxy manga de mogolicos, en esa foto tenia 13 años lara

The best kind of woman

Manga de virgenes estos de Voxed. No la ponen más.

obvio se ponen a depravar a la pobre chica aca, seguro en voxed los modgolicos les borran todo

Eplain please. Why was she bullied?

she was the female /r9k/

Hope this translation work

translate.google.com/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=it&u=http://www.lanacion.com.ar/2050811-murio-lara-la-adolescente-que-se-disparo-en-en-el-aula

hey now hold on
I thought she was a Sup Forumstard that wanted all shitskins dead and a guy pussied out of a suicide with her?
She was bullied? Argentina really has no wy pepol

she was sick of the kids in his school that´s the real reason there´s a audio seconds later when she shoot herself about a girl from the same room and she was saying basically "the crazy bitch shoot herself there´s blood everywhere and infront of my favorite teacher!"

>thats the real reason
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140968315/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140171093/
thought she wanted to gas kikes n that

>thought she wanted to gas kikes n that

no, she was a fucking kid a bit autist but she was not a white supremacist or some retarded thing like that

is she showing me how small and pathetic my tiny willy is by holding her little finger up like this?
does she have any sph clips

>does she have any sph clips

i dunno

I can't believe there are people who made a damn thread about her on Sup Forums. They don't have any respect for her.