Is this a good movie

Is this a good movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxpV9V7lup0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's... ok?

It sort of sits in the midpoint between Jackson's LOTR trilogy and The Hobbit as far as quality goes.

Naomi Watts played it straight but almost everyone else didn't. It's a good put-it-playing-in-the-background-on-an-overcast-Sunday-afternoon-for-the-kids-while-the-adults-talk kind of movie.

So it's sucks, gotcha.

I'll kick your ass kid

Kino, the game was surprisingly also pretty kino

One of my all time favorite kinos

A good film but totally unnecessary. Kong '33 is Jackson's favorite film and this movie is basically a love letter to it, I suppose. It's really nothing more than a beat for beat remake with 2005 cgi. The love story between Kong and Darrow is much more fleshed out which is nice and PJ's version of the lost "Spider Pit" sequence was a lot of fun. It is full of nods to the original but it ultimately just the result of a successful fanboy getting to make his ultimate tribute.

The game is fucking great

Not only is it good, its kino

youtube.com/watch?v=nxpV9V7lup0

It's great, but a bit clustered at times. Definitely watch it

>but it ultimately just the result of a successful fanboy getting to make his ultimate tribute.
that isn't really a bad thing desu

What did Peter Jackson mean by this?

>showing bugs scene to kids
do you want to traumatise them for life?

It's actually really good. One of the few modern movies that really feels like an epic adventure

i remember needing to pee really bad while watching this movie in the theater

Bug scene was pure kino.

Long for its time but overall a great ride. Effects for the big ape were fantastic

it was good, but too long and several scenes should've been cut, especially the dinosaur stampede bit.

It's kino

Normies only hate it because they can't sit still for more than 2 hours.

Its good

Fuck people who complain its too long

It's top tier