Italians triggered by two refugees

>Italians triggered by two refugees

"Your wife is a monkey!"

>Refugee husband react to defend her wife
>Get a metal rod to fight the italian oppressor
>Ended up beated to death

And leftists still don't understand that the time for "niceness" is over.

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/scimmia-aggredito-migrante-italiano-massacra-botte-1279718.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwl5kyjLGT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This story would have been better if the italians were also dead.

Sorry, we're too based to die against these niggers.

whatever, just get the rest of your wog friends to get out of my country.

Based Italians my brothers.

I don't get it. Where the 'Italians' black? Who killed who???

A couple of italians killed this nigger because he went berserker after they call his wife "a monkey".

why not do it yourself

The comments on saverio tommasi's page game me cancer
>muh racism
>muh it's all salvini's fault for spreading hate

how about you go back to india?

basati

Italians are niggers. Your ancestors were dominated and raped by niggers. Nigger cum was spilled throughout the wombs of your ancestors.

Disgusting nigger wop.

would bang

>shitaly
kek

Good job

Italians started the renaissance you dumb faggot.

That's fucked up, Italy. You guys chimping out is not okay.

Are you this stupid?

Genetic surveys say otherwise

I would rather get some immigrants in to do that work.

The time of niceness was never here. Subhuman niggers must always be kept in place. Genocided when they want to test their nuts. They will not be a part of the future of humanity.

That was obviously self defense against a nigger that couldn't handle the banter

No, not in the least. Italians have some very minor Arab admixture, that's all

Fuck that... Italy will start the fire..

youtube.com/watch?v=kwl5kyjLGT8

Dumb people think Berbers/Moors were all black.

And now what do they have to show for it? A dirty shit country and nigger blood. Back to Shitaly with you, wop.

>Leaf, etc.

Minor taint is still taint. Disgusting.

>began the decline of Western Civilization

Such great people.

So to be clear, the refugee died? HATE CRIME

Give back rightful Tito clay then maybe I care about your problems, pizza monkey.

and yet you bitch and moan when niggers get the upper hand and beat you white boys up. Notice how its almost always beat up instead of murder unlike you racist.

>Italy
>White

Pick one and only one. You niggers don't even have indoor plumbing.

WASP poster detected

I'm sure you're still pissed about an Irish Catholic president too

I support this. Italians should kill all niggers who arrive through the mediterranean sea.

Good stuff, dagos.
Keep going.

Those fucking comments

Based Italy

They don't have nigger blood. Moors and Arabs are not black. And Italians only have a very small percentage of that. I'm sorry reality conflicts with your retarded beliefs. Did you get this from that dumb Hollywood movie? kek

By elevating science, technology, exploration, culture, creating secular society, movable type, and everything else useful? How is that a decline of Western Civilization? Explain your reasoning please.

>60%

good

pls don't associate all Americans with this idiot

he takes Cuckentino movies seriously

Hes a Jew your response is the desired response

What was that nigger soccer player that kept getting bananas thrown at him by the fans?

NICE

Balotelli (Barwuah)

ITT:

>Italians show that not all whites are cucks
>HUE HUE you're not even white

At this point, white has become a euphemism for weak beta. Even blacks know this. That's why "white boy" is an insult to them. It's basically their way of calling someone a cuck.

no nigger has ever called me a white boy

Yes the husband was beated to death, while the wife suffer only minor injuries (because fuck everything we still gentlemen)

>Be Italian "nigger rape baby"
>Be smarter than whites
>Kill refugees in Italy while white women in Northern Europe passionately breed with niggers

Feels good. Si sente bene.

There's no need to get personal. We're all in the same boat.

She looks like a Gollywog

Based Italians

>based
>being flooded with around 10,000 niggers a week & have been for 3 years
>52 x 10,000 = 520000.
>520000 x 3 = 1.5m
>Italy has taken in around 1.5 million niggers in 3 years
>based

And that's just the illegals.

>>Refugee husband react to defend her wife
>>her
>>wife

Tell me, how would you stop them?

>Italy has taken in around 1.5 million niggers in 3 years
It's actually around 120k in total... not saying it's good but we would never take 1 million niggers

>mook uses taunt
>equip +1 rod of pasta beating
>aggro whole mob, end up getting killed

It's like niggers can't pull aggro.

italian empire soon?

Lol dead nogs.

We suggested a naval blockade last year but EU bureucrats called us "racists"...

^this + a mighty checked

Only sensible thing is to use the Mafia to send them illegally en masse to Germany or five them big incentives not to stay in Italy but to go north.
Cucks want niggers? Then a flood they have, while we profit from it.

op could you have green texted less coherently? jesus

Say you're a citizen of the Italian Empire and that it's your duty to kill and conquer.

Realistically if Italy builds an army and conquers Africa and starts purging, what would happen?

When will you start purging spics from your own country, realistically?

January 20th, 2017

We keep EU borders safe for years thanks to our ex-colony (Lybia&Gaddafi) and investment (with italians taxpayers money). Suddenly in 2011 French, U.K. and U.S. fuck everything because "muh progressives arab springs" and now it's our fault because we're flooded with sandniggers.
Jesus Christ at least shut up.

Never
>WAKE ME UP.jpg

I have no power here, Italians still have power over italy.

I get why you're trying to cheerlead, but at some point you're just going to have to wake up and smell the cocoa; Italy is completely fucked. The flow of immigrants to the country is extremely damaging, and they're not doing anything more than any other EU country to staunch the flow.

I get why you want to take the white pill, but you have to be realistic about the bad if you want to usher in the good.

Merkel & fags deserve to be flooded while not keeping any nigger here. Hell now we could pull a turkey and ask for 10 beeeellions euros crash overnight or we give working temporary visa to every nigger and free train ride to Germany and France. Let's milk Europe and keep our country safe!

Hmmm.

>80007107
this, don't show mercy or restraint to anything that is not italian.

>white 79.96%

You have to look at it on a level besides sheer numbers.
Italians are swamped with xenos (who want access to and will get let into pozzed Germanic countries), but they have culture and family that is intact, unlike most northern countries, America not least of all.

79%
you know that's fake.

Hey neighbor. They seem like tourists not refugees. The article says they're refugees?

It's more like 60-65% if you don't count "hispanics" or Arabs.

Let us dream, user.

Italians don't have the right attitude for survival, just like every other EU country.

>make a thread about Italy
>""white"" monkeys chimpout on us
every time

Ah ok I saw it. "Migrante".

>"Your wife a monkey": migrant reacts, the ultras barrel massacres

Oh Google Translate.

>Italians don't have the right attitude for survival, just like every other EU country.

Only time can tell definitively, but it's hard to deny they have vitality and cop-on muh Odinist snowniggers lack.

I'd rather not be "white" then cucked to death by you nordic shits

fucking based

You don't mess with Romans, silly Nigerians.

Nordicists strike me as the lady who doth protest too much.

Kevin MacDonald's pathological altruism theory seems more or less correct. People often dismiss it on logically erroneous, inconsistent grounds, ie. "Well how about history, pal?! Look at history! Pathological altruism isn't real!"

Well, history didn't have the same conditions as a modern globalized world, and people are just ancient machines who react to new conditions.

Still, the Southern Europeans have different maladies. Their concept of civic virtue is different, and I think it more or less creates a kind of inertia/political apathy. Of course, the clannish Irish are more like Southern Europeans in this regard.

Have it...

>Get a metal rod to fight the italian oppressor

There is no source of this thou : some say he was attacked, some he was the first to attack.
It looks like a pretty fucking important detail

Why are Nigerians in Italy anyways?

>"Secondo il racconto del prete che li ha ospitati"
>"According to the report given by the priest who hosted them"
figures the christcucks are behind it somehow, they are gonna drive us to ruin where secular liberals couldn't

Only "progressives" newspaper are still in doubt. So fuck off.

Someone kept the story of the priest getting blacked by his refugees in exchange for asylum?

this one was apparently running away from Boko Haram who apparently killed the parents of the couple

Why can't they fix problems in their own country instead of fleeing?

Yep, and we killed the rest of the family.
We must be proud.

The irony.

>We running from boko haram and shirt
>GiB free stuff plus

They just use the excuse. They came to Italy illegally, I'd rather sell them back to boko haram if they promise to keep the floodgates closed.

>Of course, the clannish Irish are more like Southern Europeans in this regard.

That's the historic interpretation of Irish sub-racial origins, but even if we didn't have knowledge of the genetics in question, I'd have to disagree, because Irish people (even of the middle-aged generation) are closer to the typical "Nordic" apathy called "pathological altruism" than they are to Italians who can't drive within the lanes and compulsively hide their tax money from the government.

Though to be honest I think this "pathological altruism" is missing the forest for the trees, to use a cliche.
If it could be summed up more succintly, I think "pathological social submission" would be more accurate to describe the overall cultural malady of whites.
Sure, it's true that in nature a tribe of whites would give some blacks the benefit of the doubt where other races wouldn't, but we know that most white men will look at things logically and defend themselves against abusers from without.
The problem more or less is that women and outsiders (previously primarily Jews, now the whole world) now run white society in place of fucking white males. If white women held no "power" (which by their nature they will surrender to xenos who make a racial grievance claim), even with Jews everywhere, this shit would not fly for very long.
Pathological altruism is a white woman problem, but men only go along with this shit because they are utter weaklings or because they are invested in getting social approval. That's why the "radical white NEET" is a stereotype, because they don't give a fuck.

I don't want Italy to become flooded with Nigerians either. How can I help?

Like literally only refugee out 10000000 who is married with the wife and not a single military age buff man. Probably a cool guy too.

I

stop being edgy for fitting in you fucktard
I asked for source, not bullshit rethoric
I'd be happy to bash the nigger if I had some

Vote trump.