Superman staring at Darkseid 'holographic' projection

>based snyder

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/epic-fan-art-sees-the-dceus-justice-league-add-green-lantern-and-a148692
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/epic-fan-art-sees-the-dceus-justice-league-add-green-lantern-and-a148692
>fanart

just when i didnt think he could get sexier he goes and does this, unf!

>beard
>cape

Come on

>no cape
No thanks.

Mulletman didn't had a cape

#mulletforsuperman

I don't care. Capes look fanatically majestic.

this doesn't even fucking look like a good fake

shows how shit the DC universe is when they want this shit fake garbage to be real

Remove the cape and he's perfect

And then even worse shit garbage is real and gets praise

Grab dat gem

Nice try Disney shill

is this from the new movie?

it's edited. keep the panties you stole from your aunt on.

No, it's from the old one.

why is he so buffed?

why is a caveman wearing superman's suit?

Supes had a lot of time to work out once he was dead.

so is the mullet an excuse to put a wig on him to hide the fact that the actor is now completely bald

supes looks sexy af nohomo

Oh god, what the fuck are they doing with Superman?

I didn't think they could possibly go downhill from here. Fucking shit, I WANTED them to get better.

Hopefully they don't fuck up with the inevitable reboot.

yes it's not

Where's my pasghetti?

Why do you idiots fall for obvious fan art

>ywn sniff that suit after hes been sweating and farting in it for the day

;_;

agree. would let him destroy my boypussi. no homo

why is the suit black/?

It's fine if you like it, but you're wrong, but it's cool, and it's fine, but you're wrong, and it's cool.

because hes gone to the darkseid

is black supes really happening?

HYPEEEEEE

black is the superior color

This is the only good and realistic fan art that there is

Snyder just doesn't get it, he doesn't understand how to make a compelling Superman or Batman movie. Anyone who watched BvS and thought it was good should consider therapy.

>black
>color

Son..

>snyder posts first real pic
>the suit is white

Man such cases

You know it's fan art, right?

>DC
>ever getting better
it's like a parody now

Does mullet man evolve from ambivalent/evil back into red/blue good guy all within the next movie?

Or will it take more than one flick?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

Niggers

I'm not the one who's gonna meet clarissa

You bloody dickhead maso

What do you think the story was?

>According to writer Mark Evanier, Jack Kirby modelled Darkseid's face on actor Jack Palance.[3] Kirby modelled Darkseid's character on that of Adolf Hitler and the world of Apokolips on Nazi Germany. Like Hitler, Darkseid is a jackboot-wearing megalomaniac and warmonger who, in fascist style, sees every citizen as an extension of the state and himself. His society is highly militant, with children being indoctrinated from a young age (à la Hitler Youth) to be warlike and utterly loyal to him.

Is Snyder once again going to challenge the Jews with a new capekino masterpiece?

WTF I am gay now?

>making the enemies "literally hitler" like force awakens

how the fuck is that challenging the jews?
its been done to death in flicks, capehsit or not

it's not supes, it's joker powered by his makeup oscar

fourth wall break kino incoming

A little dead girl already lives inside my soul so fuck off

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

yes

>Super erection

Worst movie ever or best movie ever?

It will suck, but trick millions of the unsavvy into parting ways with their hard earned money!!