I can answer your questions related to this Empire itt

I can answer your questions related to this Empire itt

Was the Seleucid Empire related to the Ottoman Empire?

Was the Seljuq dynasty R1a like the Ottomans

what was the population at it's height?

Ottoman Empire was not R1a, it was J2 according to an actual haplogroup test carried out by a British University

Besides Ottomans were not related to Seljuks, both were Oghuz. But Ottomans were, hiearchically, lower than Seljuks because tribal differences.
Seleucid or Seljuk?
Unknown. But it was pretty big i assume since they controlled entire Iran, Iraq, Levant and fertile parts of Central Asia

How did qt Ottoman girls punish captured enemies?

Pls say Role-reversal

filename
never played ck2 before i assume

Just answer the question faggot roach
Did Ottoman qts make captured enemies sniff their vagoos as a form of torture or not?

fuck off. this is a serious thread.
*hides post*

>Ottoman Empire was not R1a, it was J2
Sauce

Why didn't they conquer Cilicia? Did they fear the Armenian warrior?

Mountains
Same reason why they couldnt conquer Trebizond, but other Turks conquered Cilicia

who killed Hoffa, bro?
come clean and tell us his name

Why didn't they conquer Byzantium?

What's that blank spot near Anatolia?

Why selcucs are so weak?

extra proof

Fuck off tunc
Stop trying to molest anzu

What was your favourite sultan and why?

Kartveli diaspora xar?

Obviously Toghrul, founder of the "Empire" (not the dynasty).
>retard is spamming this pic no matter how many times i prove him wrong
spam is a bannable offense

>why
Toghrul was an excellent military commander. When Turks were desert dwellers in C. Asia they had a lot of enemies there. For example Kipchaks (Ancestors of Kazakhs) were forcing Oghuzes to migrate southward due to some conflicts between them, sedentary Turkics/Persians were trying to put an end to the Turks because Turks were constantly raiding villages and even cities because they lived off of booty and trade (sold stuff that they stole). Toghrul saved the Turks from being genocided and united all Turkish tribes under one Seljuk flag.

However, the Turks later started to do raiding in Anatolia and Byzantines had to declare war on Seljuks because they saw Seljuks as the source of the raids even though Seljuks themselves were trying to stop the tribes from raiding random places

ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY ONE NIGGA

ლოლ