Why are Hollywood stars debating YouTubers now?

Why are Hollywood stars debating YouTubers now?

The better question is why are Hollywood stars losing debates to Youtubers?

>Hollywood star
>that asshole

Michael is being so willfully ignorant in this, it seems like he's bulshitting

Crowder is a cock and all he does is preach to the converted and troll liberals.
I hate both sides, politics is gay.

>Crowder is a cock
Yeah. He's uninformed and obnoxious, just like Milo, Lauren Southern and Gavin McInnes.

Pic related is the only right-wing commentator worth listening to.

at least he debates liberals, there are lots who don't even debate

ha nah

Shapiro is the least entertaining for sure, but he is also the worse debater
He talks like a nerd character from 80s college movies

not an argument

>the worse debater
You're kidding, right?

>Shapiro is the least entertaining for sure
If you find shouting and middle school-level "trolling" entertaining, then, yes, he's the least entertaining.

>but he is also the worse debater
He's by far the best debater. By far.

An even better question: why does anyone find Stephen Crowder funny

not really, he gets ruffled too easy.
Also he is too confident in his assertions without explaining them.

Shapiro is a Harvard Law grad and doesn't try to make his points with cringe worthy attempts at humor. Not only is he the best debater out of the youtubers, he's the only one that knows how to debate

Maintaining relevancy
Because they're dumb

>he gets ruffled too easy.
Oh, you're one of those people who retreats to "you're so flustered, look how upset I made you" when someone who successfully refuted your argument raised their voice slightly.

>Also he is too confident in his assertions without explaining them.
That's preposterous. He goes into into minute details when he debates. He explains things that don't even need explanation.

I don't mean entertaining like that. he just doesnt make any really good points. He is like a comic that never kills its boring whats the point

because the youtubers will pay for the interview, rather than demand to be paid, and get just as much (if not farther) reach.

>but he is also the worse debater
kek

>Michael Ian Black
>famous for a niche sketch show made in New York and a series of guest appearances and failed TV vehicles
>lives in Connecticut
>Hollywood star
You are retarded.

Listen I think he is swell but he is nebish and jewy and if he knew all the states age of consent laws I wouldnt be surprised

He's been in tons of stuff.

Pretty sure if I went on the street and asked people if they knew Steven Crowder or Michael Ian Black I'd probably get the same number of yeses from both people.

So in other words they're both D-List celebrities. Michael Ian Black would only be known by comedy nerds and well Sup Forums type people who watch way too much Comedy Central and Crowder would be known by young conservatives. Both a fairly small populace.

Yeah well everyone in this thread knows both of them. Stop thinking like a market researcher
you are why people think its ok to say "well it was a good movie, but I can see why it didnt make money"

>people who respond to a thread about steven crowder and michael ian black know who steven crowder and michael ian black are

really makes you think

The question is why are """"Hollywood"""" stars debating Youtubers.

I'm just saying Crowder and Black are pretty much on equal footing when it comes to fame. Which is D-List.

crowder is obnoxious & a hack but his ben shapiro impersonations r great

wish he did them full time instead of wat he actually does

Here's your (You)

JUST

>equating entertainment value with debate skills

this guy...

the only thing i've ever seen this michael ian black faggot is in those old VH1 shows where they talk about the 80s and 70s and 90s for nostalgia

is this guy actually famous?

wtf

The laughter is to show solidarity and unity, to demonstrate that you belong to the right ideology.

What kind of drugs did you mother take while she was pregnant with you to produce such a slow-witted asshole of a """"""human being""""""? The entirety of the OP is based around the notion that Michael Ian Black is somehow more famous than Stephen Crowder, and somehow your tiny fucking brain couldn't carry that concept over to the next post. End your life.

Crowder has some good platforms but he's also a climate change denier and is a powder keg when it comes to Islam

The height of his career was doing voice work for America's Dumbest Redneck Criminals.

A better question is: Why is Crowder debating nobodies?

>worth listening to

He should use a voice modulator to take him down an octave. His voice is impossible to listen to.

>Why is Crowder debating nobodies?

Because sombodies have better shit to do