Absolute Kino

Absolute Kino

How does that trapdoor even work?

>
Its a force field

It's not a force field you fucking idiot, that doesn't even make sense.

You fucking SJW cuck, how could it be anything else

maybe jabba is force sensitive so it works only when its convenient for him. just like how han always made it out of gunfights safely

First of all, why the fuck would they use the Force to make a field to stand on you shit ass bantha bitch?

Jabba could tell the future, obviously. It's in issue 12# of Sith Darkside Fuckers 8, which you would know if you were a REAL FAN.

FUCK LEFGENDS

Why does jabba have this big fat fucking growth on his head

He is a big fat growth.

Yeah seriously it doesn't even make any sense

Okay, first of all:
You can see the door fall STRAIGHT DOWN. Keep this in mind, this is important. So how do they set it back up? Do they get a new trapdoor every time? Does someone go down and get it? What if it breaks? Do Jawa's sell trapdoors to the dimensions of Jabba's Trap?

What do you think the taxes were like in Jabba's Palace. How do they compare to those in Anakin/Vader's castle in Mustafar?

it probably is a sith conspiracy

Jabba is a depot. Say what you will about the Sith, but at least Vader understands the principles of the free galactic market and the basic concepts of minimum wage.

does no one sweep the floor in jabba's palace? Shits dusty as fuck.

Are you saying that the Sith make the trapdoors? You might be on to something here...

It hides the traps.

Some "palace"! So concerned about obscuring wacky fun house shit that they let 2 inches of dust accumulate on the floors.

And they just leave bones out in Pateesa's pit for who knows how long.

>Jabba is a depot.

It's for all the vomit from 300 humanoids drinking alien booze 24/7

God damn it

Don't feel too bad. I went to the effort of photoshopping that for you. My autism is showing.

For what it's worth this is the best thing I've seen today.