Scandinavia is cold

>Scandinavia is cold
Where does this stupid meme come from? Scandinavia is summer resort-tier. The only cold nordic country is Finland, that's why they're so autistic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zIEKIbWLMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wish it was warmer though

They don't think 15-20 degrees summers are hot, desu.

>summer resort-tier
post your monthly averages

>average high in july is 15

How can you tolerate such hell m8?

15 is perfect tho.

Pretty boring temps here.

How come Finland is any colder?

Generally more northern latitude and farther from the gulf stream

Not sure if it's true but he might mean colder winters. Finland has pretty warm summers compared with Norway tho.

The primary difference between Finland(Helsinki) and Scandinavian climate is that it never rains in Finland

Scandinavia IS cold

Not even a month above 20? wew lad

Prime summer resort material right there

This is bullshit. Where did you get this fake meme map?

This and some parts of Svealand are cold. But few people live there

>The only cold nordic country is Finland

We have warmer summers than Norway you autistic nonce.

But yeah we're colder than most of the so called "northern european cuntries" fuck off cryptomeds i'll say.

>russia

no wonder they are so sad

The April-October averages for the southern parts of Scandinavia and Finland wouldn't be too bad. Denmark is warmer than Austria so southern Sweden is too.

Let's have an autism test:
Do you or do you not answer the phone expecting the caller to say the first word, yes or no?

What? We answer with a "hello", then the caller will speak.

This is the "coldest" major city in this country

Nevermind, it seems correct. Wtf.

this

12° and 20° are both not cold, so its irrelevant. What i mean by cold weather is winter temperatures

Kautokeino is the coldest "city" in Norway. Oslo is the warmest during summer and Bergen is the warmest during winter.

Honestly, if this is correct then i'm kinda surprised. When i think about cold areas i think of Canada and Russia. Norway and the rest of Scandinavia being cold always sounded like a myth to me.

Still though, it's not that cold, it's just coldER than many other places.

By "major city" i meant city with 100k inhabitants. The coldest city here might be Kiruna or some other nearby

Record low: −50.5
Wew.

To end this discussion, show me palm trees in Scandinavian outdoors and I will be convinced they are warm countries and indeed summer resort materials.

>average in january −13.8
>record low: −43.3
Pretty cold. But warmer than Kautokeino.

we tropical now

Quick Google search
>youtube.com/watch?v=9zIEKIbWLMs

WE SUMMER RESORT NOW, BOIS!

Scandinavia isn't warm. The swede is just jealous of not living in south or middle-Europe

Denmark isn't. Denmark is perfect. This summer was shit, though.

I have them here.

it's because of all the mountains we have. it's always cold up there

Those are some lame ass palm trees. However, I stand by what I said. Congrats, you are mediterranean now

Vuoggatjålme is the coldest place in Sweden if you're going by records. It has a recorded temperature of -52,6°C

das rite, and the romans were NORDIC too

The record high there is about what a normal summer here is like

YE DAS RITE

But what is its average winter temp, for january?

You realize that palm trees have invasive roots? And that the guys planting them near walls in the video are in for a fucked up base foundations in the future.

Based Malta

And there civilization ended at the hands of T*rks. History repeats itself lmao.

>be denmark
>too warm for snow in the winter
>too cold for beach fun in the summer

I'm guessing that depends on the type of palm tree? The video description makes it sound pretty limited which types we can have, and how well they do in our climate

>Palms in Scandinavia? Most people cannot believe that it is possible, to a certain degree, to grow palms outdoor in the most favourable areas of Norway, Sweden and Denmark. The number of candidates is rather limited. Some of them are easy to grow (Trachycarpus, Chamaerops...), while others demand a more precise and strategic gardening (Jubaea chilensis, Phoenix canariensis...).

I have never heard of anyone answering the phone and just being silent

>>too cold for beach fun in the summer

>Norwegians go to Denmark in the summer for beach fun
You what? You have pretty good summer temps, my man

average yearly rainfall is 180+ days here too
KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

This. "Det er deilig å være norsk i Danmark" is a saying here. We love Danish summer temps.

I do this when i know it's a salesman.

Wtf i'm autistic now?

we aren't a part of Scandinavia but here you go
haters will say they're plastic

This summer was awful. It was Norway-tier.
Spring was pretty good, though.

I couldn't find it. But its presumably very cold

Kautekeino has −14.7

Yeah there's a lot of norwegians in my town in summer despite living on sjælland.

maybe 3 days of 25c and sunshine, that's it.

That makes sense, since I am used to gigantic palm trees here. And they take at least twenty years to reach good height. At my parents house I remember we planted one when I was little and it wasn't until I reached uni that it reached my bedroom in the second floor.

>>Norwegians go to Denmark
for cheap alcohol

the weather comfy rn

Before they travel to Germany. It only takes about 3 hours to drive thru Denmark LOL

Posting what I think the best area in terms of weather in Europe. You got alpine mountains, lush green hills and sandy white beaches in the span of an hour by car.

Karesuando is probably one of the coldest places in Sweden

Daily mean -16.0
Yes, it's a safe bet.

>We love Danish summer temps.

Oslo Ironically has warmer summers than Denmark

I refuse to believe that. But Oslo is a shitplace anyway.

No, we don't but I'm surprised, 15-20 degrees is Mexico City weather which is quite comfy

Denmark probably has the coldest summers of all the nordic countries if we excludes the northern parts of Norway, Sweden and Finland

Oslo is literally the shithole of Norway. It's like that for the capitals of most countries

What the fuck are you smoking? I live near the southernmost tip of Norway and our summers suck. My family often went to Denmark and rented a hut in the summer because of the temp. And no it was not also because of the alcohol, they don't drink to this day.

That must be Kristiansand then. Why didn't they just travel to Oslo if they wanted warm summers? It's only a few hours away

I don't live near Kristiansand, no. As to why they wouldn't go to Oslo, see

>-20C during winter where I live
Going to savor the autumn while it lasts, because fuck me

Are you cute?

There's a big difference between lapland and south. Southern Finland is pretty much central europe tier. There's hardly any snow even

No, I'm male and +20 lbs overweight

Why would i fuck you, then?

*eastern europe tier

And eastern europe is extremely cold

warmth

35 is perfect, Guttebass.

Thanks, but i'd rather freeze, sorry.

Yes but Southern Finland doesn't get that cold. Last few years there's hardly been any snow. Average day is between +5 and -5c

Someone needs to go back to Iraq. Ideal temp is 20c

Dude, no. 20-25 is ideal summer temp. Anything above that is just uncomfortable

I live in a town near a summer home area and we get a lot norwegian tourists, they're very pleasant

>his parents didn't want to get high on amphetamin and cocaine and chill in the sun

boring parents you have desu

I am Norwegian, and would nuke the whole Middle East to maintain peace in the world.

20-25 is only perfect if there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO wind.

Danes there are always pleasant as well.
Love you bby

>and would nuke the whole Middle East to maintain peace in the world.

Where in Norway do you live? When did you last experience a 30-35 summer? That shit is pure suffering. Can't lift a finger without overheating.

25c with a light breeze, and regular boating trips. Perfect summer

I was in Antalya, Turkey, this summer, and I lived in Perth, Australia, for half a year in the hottest months. Other than the lack of air conditioning in my room, which admittedly was pretty shit, the temperature outside was wonderful when it hovered between 30-35.

I hate rain, and I like wearing just one layer of clothing. Norway is not suitable for that. Not a single day in the history of Norway has been too hot.

Man, I'll come over immediately when I get a job/internship offer in my field.

all are cold in the north but not that many live there

Fun fact: 80% of people who live above 60th parallel north are Finns

20-25 is way too hot.

15 is perfect with a little bit of wind.

That is not true at all, what the fuck.
How many finns do you have above 60N?

Denmark is cold 10 months a year. Glad I moved to a county with amazing weather.

All of them