Hey Sup Forums. I'm normally a Sup Forums poster, but I thought I'd share this with you

Hey Sup Forums. I'm normally a Sup Forums poster, but I thought I'd share this with you.

does that mean he's not allowed at a waaves show

Sounds like a cuck

Literally who?

No, seriously.

you Sup Forumsds have terrible taste

BRB torrenting and seeding wavves discography forever

Kurt Cobain released a statement just like this after Nirvana became super popular 25 years ago. Literally who is this faggot?

Who is this guy? Should I care?

Also, he sounds beta a fuck.

>You have an opinion different than mine?
>You're not invited to my birthday party.

Grade school tier thinking, 2bh.

Whats the Sup Forums equivalent for cuck?

Posting on Sup Forums

White rap fan?

Nuetral milk hotel.

I've seen Wavves in the past and I'm a Trump fan. This is a dumb publicity stunt and it seems to be working.

>If you are white and use racial slurs
Apparently it is OK to be black and use racial slurs though.

the guy who used to drum for wavves was actually incredibly based, and they fired him because of it
>Zach Hill was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Stefan Burnett, the American rapper who helped him sign to Epic Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about blacks and I'd be, 'But Zach, I'm black,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his years as a heroin addict and long after his appearances on Hella album covers had become a thing of the distant past. According to Burnett, Zach once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a drum stick, saying "thanks man". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Zach performed a version of the song "Gross Sales" with vocals, including a verse omitted for its nationalist associations.

at least cobain was relevant

i'm sorry your taste is so bad

Who?

King of The Beach is tight and they had a pit. Go listen to Muse or something

>being smug about your music taste while listening to wavves
>being smug about anything while using the word 'tight' as slang

kek i love this meme

Really makes you think, huh?

They made songs for GTAV. I respect that.

Why? What musician would turn down the opportunity to have their music in one of the most popular franchises ever?

Irrelevant act already playing to a niche lefty crowd tries a crowd-friendly publicity stunt. Literally who-cares? If some no name nashville star said he was voting Trump it wouldn't affect his bottom-line either.

>Hey, I know you guys are varied people with different beliefs who all supported me and helped me get big because you enjoyed my music, a common factor that brought us all together, but if you have these certain beliefs then you're not allowed to be my fan anymore
Fucking musicians are such faggots. Who is this queer, anyway? Literally never heard of Wavves. Is it meant to be Waves and he's just a filthy hipster?

Wavves makes safe, tumblr-core indie rock. Sup Forums generally hated them even before this, though they were somewhat respected for at one point containing Zach Hill, the drummer for Death Grips.

How is he a homophobe, though. He spoke for gay unions (not marriages, but functionally the same) way back, while Hillary and Obama both were all SACRED BONDS OF MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN

>faggy hair, patchy beard, brown cock in hand
This guy couldn't be more of a faggot

So gay shit that has no business being popular anyway?

The intolerant left ladies and gentlemen.

The comedy is that when these wimps try and make a powerplay, they don't have any power and no one cares.

Looks like the guy can barely sell-out a venue with 300-500 tickets. Jeeze, what a fucking loser considering he claims to "grow" in popularity.

Massive wimpy boy.

I just want to point out that the other guys in Wavves seem like decent enough blokes, just the singer seems like a bit of a tit.

Good, he will lose business because BLM and leftist idiots don't go to that shit.

Just like that moron who denied the Gay couple their cake, it's their own fault if they can't pay the fucking bills to keep their business afloat.

They can deny people services, just don't come crying when you wind up bankrupt because you alienated your audience.

Timid smalltime artists who aren't in it just for money and influence. Certainly what Wavves tells himself he is.