100M plan to end the anthem protests

nypost.com/2017/11/29/nfls-100m-plan-to-end-anthem-protests-is-dividing-players/

>The NFL submitted a proposal to players Monday that would commit “nearly $100 million” to various charities that focus on social justice and causes
JUSTTTTTTTTTT

>muh kneeling
LMAOing at americans

and its costing owners $100,000,000

also known at 2x Roger Goodells requested salary a year (JUST)

>Players would be expected to kick in $250,000 per team per year at the local level.
sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiitt

> Nobody else really has a stake in the organization. Malcolm actually wants us to — he calls it invest, I call it donate — to the company to pay salaries for his staff. But again, we would have no equity in the organization.”

who's Jewing who here?

bench and or fine the players

problem solved, there's a ton of jiggaboos out there that will stand for the anthem and play ape collision for millions of shekels

>acquiescing to these retards
We'll they're guarenteeing that I'd never watch their sport again.

/ourguy/ wins again

5d chess

Who knew Jenkins was a Jew name

i guess you didn't take a second to read about it. The players are in total disagreement about this and a deal probably won't be struck. The players are too stupid to to realize that they're eating themselves alive.

>me pay anything? hell no

>mad at not standing
soy

all part of the 6d badminton

That's all well and good, but they could have saved themselves $100 million of they just went back to keeping the players in the locker room until after the anthem.

>disrespect veterans by disrespecting the flag
>claim it isn't about the flag but about racial injustice
>actually win, your annoying protest went on long enough that they actually want to address the problems in your communities
>refuse the 100 million

So now it's safe to say the protest has nothing to do with anything except entitled athletes being primadonnas and disrespectful niggers. So out of touch with real people.

Sounds like Jenkins is jewing the other players

100m is nothing

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha let's just throw money at niggers. This has been happening for 70 years and theyre still poor. Niggers didn't exist before the civil rights movement. We had black people. Liberals did this and now they don't want to admit they created lazy entitled black culture.

XFL 2: Electric Boogaloo

Press S to receive a BJ from a 'Merican on his knees.

S

Posts like this are why the kneeling needs to continue.

You're clearly mad. And when anons like this are mad, that's good. Because you're getting mad over literally nothing. I repeat, LITERALLY. NOTHING. And that's pretty fucking hilarious.

Post like this is the reason why the NFL will continue to lose viewership and it's pretty hilarious.

anyone find it odd that SJW gossip fagrag PROFOOTBALLTALK has been absolutely silent on this story breaking?

Its like they fear the onslaught of PFTCommenters

S

i will call it... the UFL

thats why the NFL is paying 100M to TRY and stop the protests... because its literally nothing