Who will play this misunderstood hero in the inevitable biopic after his murder-suicide?

Who will play this misunderstood hero in the inevitable biopic after his murder-suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26vTx_wmBKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jared Leto

Btw, I unironically enjoy DSP.

He's honestly not that bad. His KOgaming reviews are actually pretty good and /cozy/.

What will he do after he forecloses his house?

Is it really getting that bad?

I haven't kept up to date with his living situation, how is he doing lately?

He broke TOS with Machinima and they dropped him.

HOLLLYYYY shittttt lmao...

When did this happen???

I was just watching him on I think Monday. He was wrapping up the playthrough for Yakuza 0 and everything seemed normal.

like, two hours ago

is ricky gervais ok?

>No worries, folks. Things are coming together. May have entire situation in hand before I'm done with dinner. And it's one hell of a story!

Seems like everything is okay you clicksturbating faggot.

DSP is going to work on saturday (his DAY OFF btw) to provide us with quality content and you guys still hate on him. Show the guy some respect cmon baka.

>He's honestly not that bad
He IS bad though

Phil would never have the guts for murder/suicide

The bugged cocking mechanics would stop him

aahkakakaakahakaka

those weird haters he has are a lot more pathetic though

I PULLED THE TRIGGER WHAT THE FUCK THIS GUN SUCKS

how long can this fat fuck exploit the woe is me i'm going bankrupt shtick before people catch on

Bugged aiming mechanics would get him tee bee aytch

People are tweeting his dirty laundry, the jacking off, antisemitism, and treating his fans like shit, at his new sponsor.

Who is his new sponsor?

yeah, dudes a cuntbag but people make hour long videos dedicated on ridiculing him.
youtube.com/watch?v=26vTx_wmBKE
they stalk him, and veer into his personal life. god thats fucking pathetic and creepy.

Screenwave media

retard

So fucking fake.

Absolutely nobody makes a face like that when they cum, unless they've been edging for hours.

I don't even make a face, nor do I make a noice. It's just silent and expressionless, because i've came probably over 1000 times. Hell I've probably even cum even 5000 times. I used to fap 3-5 times a day from age 12-18.

>Absolutely nobody makes a face like that when they cum, unless they've been edging for hours.
Wrong.

>spends 5 hours talking about some D-lister youtuber
look at this dudes channel it's literally dedicated to hating phil.. what the fuck?

if CWC had gotten big now the same kind of thing would've happened
the people who make fun of these people are just as bad usually, like what happened with kiwifarms

Bait post.

Phil is a tard. Can't get his sinuses in check, stays with his trash gf even thou she doesn't put out, plays games like a fucking moron, blames the games when he sucks dick at them. The list goes on.

His worst offenders is that he's a shit friend. Guy turned his back on his friends, weaselled them out of money, and then blamed them for faults that are his own. To me that makes him the worst.

>His worst offenders is that he's a shit friend. Guy turned his back on his friends, weaselled them out of money, and then blamed them for faults that are his own. To me that makes him the worst.

Don't forget weaseling his parents out of money to move across the country and buy a house and BMW

prove it

Sure that's bad. But the folks are just as bad if they'll condone their retard son to do that shit. They raised a fucking failure.

IMO, being a shitty friend is inexcusable.

Seth Rogan

Literally who?

The King of Hate himself!

He was one of the best Street Fighter II Turbo players back in the day.

Don't forget making his parents fly cross country, on their own money, to lean his house and paint it for him

What happened with kiwifarms?

Prove it.

I don't have to, he vlogged it and put it on YT himself

dsp is based. going to sub to his twitch

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>work

The sad thing is that he's right about Youtube jewing everyone with the new algorithms.

> SNORT