Are you going to serve in your country's army in world war 3 or nah?

are you going to serve in your country's army in world war 3 or nah?

The only army I'll serve is the Finn-Mongolian communist army

prepare your butthole for us

The only army I'll serve is the pagan gallo-frankish fascist army

I'm already in our military.
Armored division. Second tank commander.
So yes if it happens I'm serving.

if it means I get to kill Russians

Why do you have german ww2 stug instead of mbt?

they wouldn't take me even if I volunteered

It's a Stridsvagn 122 (strv 122), based on the German Leopard 2 tank that was designed in the 70's.
It's basically a brand new tank, rebuilt by us for arctic weather.
It works beautifully and we beat the Americans and their tanks during every exercise.

Maybe but I'll just be a draft dodger

no, i will live another day

Nah, I have no need for gang warfare, the state doesnt assure any of my freedom the state is in the way of freedom.

>beating the americans
>impressive
They didn't even dominate against finnish conscripts. They had large difficulties against a mechanised enemy so it isn't really surprising that a professional euro army would come out on top.

Well I kinda have too if they order me to
Wouldn't mind 2bh

I have no need to fight for this government which is opposed to my interests.

Brazilian military is not even made for combat. No thank you.

And I have no interest being a home invader theif and murderer sanctioned by the state.

glorified police force?

Yep, I did the regular 12 months conscription in peace time, but legally we have 18 months conscription in total, so I still have 6 months left they can demand of me. I would volunteer anyway if I wasn't conscripted.

it means you're going to die in american zerg transport plane #12545

I'm Norwegian btw, disregard the flag.

Nope, I got asthma and bad joints.

For the USA's hegemony against Russia?

Yep, I don't think so.

Why would I give my live just to please our yankee overlords?

>defend country full of niggers and muslims

No, honorably discharged from conscription without serving a single day.

No.
If such thing happens I go away :DDD
I have served in the army. Never again Fug

>serve in your country's army
no thank you i prefer the alternatives

no

I suppose so. I'm not sure if they'll take me. If WWIII happens, say, 10 years from now; then I'll probably be too old to be a soldier.

Do they camouflage their bodies and use blue helmets to help with aiming?

Armor has never been our specialty, especially in cold-weather settings. Land-based warfare in general is something we're not particularly good at. We're more of a naval and air power.

How do I become a KATUSA?

Dunno, on one hand I don't want to, on the other I don't really care about living either, so might as well.

Basically yes. Officers don't even have any idea how to behave or what to do in case of a war, most of them just joined for the easy paycheck and status of being a officer, which means many girls on your dick.

Are you in the military by any chance?

No, kyrgyz army is a joke. But i will join guerrillas if someone will invade us .

my country is always neutral, so no

i can only head for the hills and forests in case of such a war
Id help any invader who comes here, no joke.
Except for Turkey. Fuck Turkey. And amerika, fuck them too. And Germany as well. And the english, or french.

I wont have choice.

Not really no, I'm gonna run to some obscure country and watch TV until I die from old age or nuclear war

im actually really indecisive if i wanna go marines or not
ww3 or a nuke would just motivate me more

I won't fight some ZOG war
but I will participate in gorilla warfare and lead a pack of raping marauders that find joy in scalping mongrel children

This I suppose.
I'd never fight for the gov't of my country, but I would fight for what I want it to be.

so, Vichy?

I want to do shit cause I don't care, I will just sit back and watch the action.

Yes but only if I'm not sent into the frontlines.

I'm in the military already. In case it's not like i'd have a choice. But knowing my country's history towards all the wars through XX century, we'll prolly just stay neutral while selling some shit for NATO.

Unless we're attacked directly, like WWII, then yeah, war.

No, but if I really have to probably navy or air force physician or will dodge the draft by being a researcher

...it has fucking nothing to do with Vichy

what do you mean then