What are some movies about galactic war criminals?

What are some movies about galactic war criminals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-n8ISRE5OI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Delete this thread.

Dune
Star Wars
War of za warudos
Space balls
Prometheus?
Any Lovecraft movie
Coneheads

Also I'm gonna need a rundown of these guys.

QUICK

You want kino about galactic war criminals?

Critters.

someone give me a quick redbull on what happened to these guys' faces

I don't even care about who they are or what they've done.

Can I get a slow walkup on this meme?

>Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch our minds, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

>There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. We are beyond your comprehension.

>Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.

>We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

>The time of our return is coming. We will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your doom.

>We are the Vanguards of your destruction.

inb4 this thread 404 and OP is kill

I'm looking for a hasty explanation on this pair.

I'm thinking they are both huge Gary Shandling fans.

Hillary's America

Don't forget The Fifth Element

Man of Steel

Jojo reference?

here's a quick rundown for you
>telecoms bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with other phone users
>rumored to possess wireless capability
>control Vodafone with an iron fist
>own cell towers and offices all over the world
>direct descendants of the first phone line
>will bankroll the first cell phones on Mars (Bogdancom will be the first provider)
>own 99% of service centers on Earth
>both brothers said to have 215+ free minutes a day
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and bring about an unprecedented service area
>they own smartphones all over the world
>you likely have one right now
>the Bogdanoffs are in constant communication with other telephones, forwarding their words through the cell connection.
>they learned your phone number in under an hour
>nation states entrust their phone lines with the twins
>you'll likely receive the call soon

Seriously how the fuck do you fuck your own face that bad

Fuck! I didn't know this meme spread all the way to Sup Forums. I'm sorry, Anons; I should've done moar.

It's okay, Sup Forums is Bogpilled and we know now.

Dubs prove it.

Well, Sup Forums has been officially braap-pilled. I hope you're happy.

by being addicted to plastic surgery. Im not even joking

>look outside
>see this

wat do

>In contact with galactic war criminals
>have bases 6 different nebulas
>.
>.
>.

Woah... so they actually do run France, with a fair but iron fist

Why are plastic surgeons allowed to fuck up their patients? Isn't there a moral code for doctors where they are not supposed to do harm? Or is it fine as long as it's not life threatening? Or are plastic surgeons exempt? I find it criminal how they ruin perfectly healthy and good looking people . Even if those people consented.

****BREAKING NEW VIDEO OF THE BOGDANOFFS****

youtube.com/watch?v=g-n8ISRE5OI

As long as the patient consents, there's no harm being done. I imagine it becomes like a mad scientist thing at that point, they try to see how gruesome they can make someone look. Why else would they agree to stuff like face implants?

There are Bogdanoff Nanomachines inside you right now (Bogdabots)

>wake up
>hear heavy breathing
>look down and see this
what do?

Do you really think you'll find accurate info about two french celebrities that live in France on some American news site? They have acromegaly. Its not a genetic disease, it just develops in certain people as large tumors that deform their body. Andre the Giant had it too.

The brothers actually tell most media outlets who ask that they've had plastic surgery because it's an embarrassing topic for them considering they're the only ones in their family that have it, but you could tell as they were getting older something wasn't quite right.

>
The brothers actually tell most media outlets who ask that they've had plastic surgery because it's an embarrassing topic for them

Isn't it more embarrassing to say you fucked yourself up with plastic surgery than admit you have an illness you have no control over?

>"It's a tragic illness that we, unfortunately, have no control over."
or
>"Yeah we decided to look like fucking fiends or some shit"

im glad someone has already made this so i dont have to