psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201210/the-problem-incest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also choose

Was this ep good?

hope you like racemixing

I dont

i do. I want this NOW

why don't you want true love?

>implying jughead isn't too good for archie.

>tfw no Veronica gf

Whichever girl's not on the pill.

I don't mind it. In the old comics it was sometimes hinted at.

>mfw I'm waiting for my streaming site to upload tonights episode

WHO?????

Jk, I figured it out. "Beryl18"

holy fuck her and Camila Mendes could be sisters

wow is that really veronica?

saved

requesting gifs of veronica in pussycatsuit

Why was the pilot so well shot with a great psuedo-60s vibe but every other episode just looks like a regular CW show?

YES!!!!

goddamit

YES!!!!

because pilots are always extra.

they have to sell the product so they spend more money and make it more artistic

ginger

is this show good

Yes.

What do we think of Archie's nignog friend? Cute or ayy lmao?

ayy lmao

i use to watch the show exclusively for camila mendes but betty is seriously growing on me. her mom too tbqhwuf

POST CHEERLEADING WEBM

fake lips
mmph

Always Betty

This show is boring as fuck. It is nowhere near as good as The OC or Veronica Mars.

>he watches veronica mars

is it good? i love kristen bell

Val is best girl.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Riverdale?

It looks like a shitty teen drama show from all the webms here...

Why the fuck are you no life losers watching pretty people hang out?

At minimum season 1 is good. I started watching something else and forgot to finish season 2 so can't comment there.

NO

>It looks like a shitty teen drama show from all the webms here...

Pretty much. Recently though there have been some developments that may excite some fetishes here, namely step-sibling attraction.

>Why the fuck are you no life losers watching pretty people hang out?

>no life losers
>pretty people
You answered your own question.

It's pretty awful and bears no resemblance to the comics at all, but my wife's son enjoys it so idk.

real incest or gtfo

Cheryl looks like my ex-gf so Cheryl.

Same but I'm starting to fancy Veronica's mom

good taste

Val

This

no one liked the pussycat leotard scene?

watching it now

LADS

>step
What a waste of time. May as well drink non-alcoholic beer.

It's about the taboo. The real incest implications come with the dead brother and his sister.

Maybe if I had a step sister it would feel taboo to me, but it doesn't. Need some genetic danger and real risk of consequences for it to be taboo.

if you do it young enough the danger of a woowie child should be minimal, right?

Every study I've seen observing real life consanguineous breeding between close family members the rate of defects has usually been 20 - 40%. But it's not like there's a large pool of inbred people to study.

A lot of people on Sup Forums like to conflate siblings with cousins and claim the risk is 2 - 4%, which isn't true for genetically similar people like siblings.

>the rate of defects has usually been 20 - 40%

Absolute bullshit, the rate of serious defects is normally double that of a regular couple, which is still really high but it's not that high

That's first cousins, Cletus.

You must be inbred yourself if you can't figure out that the risk is increased among people who are more closely related.

They found a surprisingly small increase (about 4 percent) in birth defects among the children of married cousins. Incest between first degree relatives, however, was a different story. The researchers examined four studies (including the Czech research) on the effects of first degree incest on the health of the offspring. Forty percent of the children were born with either autosomal recessive disorders, congenital physical malformations, or severe intellectual deficits. And another 14 percent of them had mild mental disabilities. In short, the odds that a newborn child who is the product of brother-sister or father-daughter incest will suffer an early death, a severe birth defect or some mental deficiency approaches 50 percent.

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201210/the-problem-incest

When did Sup Forums start liking incest, I thought this was an "interracial cuckoldry and pedo/ephebophilia" board

Sup Forums liked incest long before this cuck fascination started.
There used to be full on incest threads that for some reason would last a long time without being deleted.

the intercuck is forced by mods

incest and pedophilia are Sup Forums's true loves

I'm at work so I couldn't get a full HD rip

well, a black girl I dated left me for a ginger... so...

I wanna be in that oreo

So at this point, the only real suspects for Jason's murder are the Coopers, the dad in particular.

we dont watch riverdale for the story dude

Here are the facts
>Jason wanted to make it look like he died so he could elope with Polly. He had been involved in drug dealing in order to finance this. He even had some drugs in the car he was going to run away with.
>Jason's grandma knew about the marriage
>He left his sister by the river, that was the last time he was seen alive
>On that very same day, Polly was taken to a home against her will because the Coopers somehow found out about the plan
>Jason never made it to the car, or if he did he never used it since it hadn't been moved
>He somehow ended up captured, tortured, shot in the the head, then frozen for several days.
>Somebody then planted the body near the river, they WANTED the body to be found
>Betty's dad stole all the evidence from the Sheriff's office
>Betty and Jughead found the car. In the time it took for the cops to get there, somebody destroyed it, somebody somehow knew that it had been found.
>Polly escaped that very same night

veronica

The mom did it for sure, and the dad is trying to cover it up.
it'll turn out she's nuts, that'll explain Betty's "Polly" persona

Question is, if the Mom did it, why did she leave the body by the river instead of disposing of it so that everyone would keep believing that he drowned?

this

fuck you

theory: Polly is actually crazy and killed Jason. The runaway plan was a setup to kill him for not pulling out and impregnating her.

Does Polly have access to a freezer she could fit a body into? Or to a car to transport the body?

Prettiest brown girl ever.

i think it was Cheryl's mom that killed Jason, she was trying to kill Cheryl and missed hitting Jason

Second theory: Ms. Grundy killed Jason. It's no way her character gets written off that quickly especially with how they mentioned how she was personally working with Jason. Grundy probably was fucking Jason, found out he got Polly pregnant had to break things off with Grundy. Grundy gets upset and hires the serpents to kill Jason. She falls for Archie who reminds her of Jason. They were near the scene of the crime that day so she could make sure the job was completed. Grundy couldn't immediately skip town because that would make her a prime suspect. Cue her leaving as soon as possible when her relationship with Archie is exposed.

wasn't Jason already far away from Cheryl when he got killed?

I heard one of the twins from Zac and Cody was in this. What role does he play?

Veronica is sex on legs but Cheryl sets me on fire for some reason.

There's one problem that most theories fail to adress: why was the body planted near the river so that people could find it?
The body had been frozen in storage for a week, it could have easily been disposed of and the incompetent police department would have gone with the "welp, I guess he must have drowned" story instead of investigating a murder.

I dig it

JugheadxBurgers is the true OTP. Fuck everything else.

> The OC

Are you 12 ?