Black queen unwittingly tweets damning evidence against Alton Sterling

twitter.com/illygirlBreA/status/750802202495557632

Nubian Queen black supremacist unironnically posts new footage of dindu Alton Sterling thinking it proves the cops acted wrongly and used unnecessary lethal force. It actually does the opposite, and clearly shows the dindu resisting arrest and reaching for his gun right before they shot him.

You can't make this shit up. The amount of stupidity that niggers possess is awe inspiring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhrwC2BoAkE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYAxkRAQ_CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JQTXawaAKNA
google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/amp/?client=safari#
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0cv8UCTGDw
youtube.com/watch?v=qqITtdx0Gzg
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

End of the video shows cop pulling gun from suspects body out of the pocket he was reaching for. Clear as day.

Yes

m8 i dont think it was a gun n his pocket, looked way too small to be a gun

It's a gun.

prove it.

I don't see a gun. Just a dark small... thing. Could be a wallet, a phone, anything

That's hilarious. Ndid anyone tell her shat she dundo?

Damn, you really got us there. You must be a judge or somethin'

That was very careless of him

No, he can conceal the entire thing in his fist. it looks like a pocketknife, no larger.

Hell it could have been a grenade, a knife, or a taser.

ok

Whatever it was, he was obviously resisting arrest trying to grab it that's completely undeniable.

The officer was close enough to see it and apparently it was a gun.

Police don't kill black men,

They kill large black men.

If black people would be small like this guy, they could get arrested and not die.
youtube.com/watch?v=jhrwC2BoAkE

Could've been a derringer

by the way he holds it it's a gun

How can we make the blacks smaller?

(((Evan Rosenthal)))

I honestly thing the first 2 shots were from the dindunuffin when he reached into his pocket squezzing off his gun in some desperate attempt. So then the cop proceeded to put 2 into the chest.

COPS SHOOT BLACK MAN;
THEN STEAL HIS WALLET

#oppositeday

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYAxkRAQ_CQ

Not charging these two dindu cops will result in possible police deaths and riots.

They're guilty as hell, it should go to court so a jury can see the facts and make a decision. I know it can be fun all the moonman crap but I wouldn't taunt monkeys too much

>pigs

look at your nose

>clearly shows the dindu resisting arrest and reaching for his gun

It doesn't do either.

It seems to show (as opposed to "clearly" shows) that he was moving his head upwards (despite being told to stay still), which could be a sign of an effort to struggle against the cops, to resist arrest. A jury could buy that. I don't see his limbs doing anything, though.

It doesn't show at all that he was reaching with his right hand for a gun in his right pocket. The officer's body is blocking the camera.

So what are you talking about? It seems that the police did use excessive force. That's how the jury will likely see it.

>A

>FUCKING

youtube.com/watch?v=JQTXawaAKNA

>LEAF

that was definitely not a fucking gun he pulled out

Is there any other angle of this? This video is pretty unclear to make any conclusions on.

All he wanted to do is dab

Why would you ever resist police in the first place. Especially when they have gun on you.

is there a kickstarter for the cops yet so we can cause maximum butt pain?

Why would he be reaching for a wallet or a phone?

You're a fucking dummy.

The most popular nigger gun is a 5 shot 22 revolver that doesn't even have a trigger guard. They are like $200 retail, and about the size of a Bic lighter.

Kek

C-c-combo breaker!

Seriously though, refute me. Believe me, I want to believe that these cops are innocent. I like cops. I have cops in my family. But the jury is going to have to decide by this video, and what I wrote is what they'll say. Unless there's a rebuttal, these boys may be charged.

thats not a fuckin gun retards. thats a walkie talkie he was carrying!! im a first responder

In the video, we don't see him reaching for anything. The cop's body is blocking the video. It's unknown at this point if the dindu was reaching or not. We only have the officer's testimony at this point.

I think the cops are innocent, that's my hunch, but we need conclusive evidence or solid arguments to really silence the critics and that's what I'm hoping to find.

Gunless cucks, detected.

>He was arrested on 9/20/2000 for "Carnal knowledge of a juvenile"
>look that up
>Misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile is committed when a person who is seventeen years of age or older has sexual intercourse, with consent, with a person who is thirteen years of age or older but less than seventeen years of age, when the victim is not the spouse of the offender, and when the difference between the age of the victim and age of the offender is greater than two years, but less than four years.
>arrested in 2015 and 2016 for failure to register as a sex offender
Literally a child molestor.

This is true, and if the cop thought it was a gun it's still justified shooting

A gun for ants?

>we should arrest cops who are just doing their jobs so blacks don't riot

Yea, nah

Resisting arrest means you deserve to die?

underrated

are you fucking serious dude? He was sitting on his arm. If the guy is reaching for the gun, he can do literally anything else to prevent it. He doesn't need to shoot him 5 times you fucking mongoloid.

People like you make me sick and encourage BLM

Get serious

>13 to 17
>Child

If you are resisting arrest while possibly going for a gun, yes

if the cops have you pinned by both arms, they don't need to use deadly force. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

They basically had him in a mounted crucifix.

How do we know that the owner's not a giant?

Or even a miniature nukulear weapon

Going for you gun in a police altercation is a well deserved death. Stay in you cuck leaf land if you don't like it.

I really wish we could ship you all our niggers sens you like them so much.

In Brazil, adults can fuck 13 year olds? OK.

you guys know he got a 14 year old pregnant had a whole list of gun and battery charges and tried assaulting a cop

google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/amp/?client=safari#

>BOTH videos the motherfuckers pull the camera away completely from the shooting

Your country is on fire, your PM is a cuck, and your flag is a leaf. Your argument is invalid.

what gun he's got a fuckin hero sandwich here
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0cv8UCTGDw

>mounted crucifix

we get it you leaf, you have always wanted to pin down a fat black man

niggers don't carry derringers

That isn't a clear view either. This does help the cops though. This one shows both cops reacting to a perceived threat. Both cops viewed Alton as a threat.

I don't see how anyone could even indict the cops for this, let alone get a conviction. There is much, much more than reasonable doubt.

I tend to believe the cops, others don't, which is fine, but strange to me. But such a wide discrepancy shows that reasonable doubt is easily met.

>clearly shows the dindu resisting arrest

It doesn't. The cops are blocking the view.

If Alton was waving a gun around and threatening people before the cops arrived, and the cops are now in possession of the tapes from the store the incident took place at, why don't they just release the footage of what happened prior to the cops arrival so we don't let the situation escalate more than it has to.

I swear to god our police system is retarded. They could avoid these issues if they practiced transparency and didn't let people craft narratives due to evidence being hidden from the public.

Literally with that surveillance video, we could know right away if Alton was nogging it up, or if the cops were abusing their power.

All this shit is going to have to come to light in court, so hiding them now doesnt help you. Just release the tapes you idiots.

teenagers are just horny children, their judgment is arguably worse.

Kek ok kid. Please never be a cop

>pinned by both arms

Watch that video again, leaf. You hear the cop say "Gun!" then the gorillas arm move down its massive body then the cop says "HE'S GOING FOR THE GUN!". Plain as day if you're not a fucking leaf!

>resist arrest
>get told to stop and warned
>try to get gun and shoot police

Stupid nigger. That "FUCK" by the officer is telling, he really didn't want to have to shoot him. Dumb nigger has damaged that officer's spirit and for what

some fake fucking cds? God above what is wrong with niggers

Significantly underrated post.

>Hillary won't be indicted
>National outrage
>OMG LOOK EVERYONE WHITE COP SHOOTS GUD BLACK BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN
>justasplanned.jpg

Why don't you see high-profile black lawyers?

Why do these black activist always choose these impossible to prove cases to rally around? There is clear reasonable doubt here. Even if you think that this was murder, or unjustified police brutality, how can you possibly think a jury could find the cops guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? That is absurd. It is literally impossible to get a conviction on this case.

>reaching for
Haven't seen this in either video from either angle. As much as I hate niggers, there really isn't undeniable proof that these cops were in the right. Or any proof at all, really. Can only assume it due to this negroid's history & the makeup of his DNA.

Ready made psyOP after the Hillary show.

>if the cops have you pinned by both arms, they don't need to use deadly force.

the video doesn't even show what happens a few seconds prior to the shooting. for all we know he could have slipped his right arm out and reached for his pocket in that moment, considering the cops were struggling holding him down

So two trained cops in a dominant position can't prevent a panicked black man from getting a gun from his pocket?

are you fucking retarded?

Then when the trial comes around it's nearly impossible to find a jury that doesn't have preconceptions about the case, influencing their decision...

>Sterling was accused of breaking into a woman’s apartment by making a hole in the wall, and then trying to sell her goldfish for $20.

THUG LIFE

This isn't even riot material. The guy had a gun, reached for it, was warned multiple times not to reach for it, still reached for it and got shot for it. How could this even be considered a hate crime? This is a resisting arrest while armed crime.

high profile cases tend to get thrown out. Lets say this cop was abusing power. If everyone knows about it before his trial, hes going to get away with it because they can't find an impartial jury.

If you're being arrested, don't fucking move and do anything that can be misinterpreted.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqITtdx0Gzg

Holy shit guys! Footage from inside the market!

nt

It is among non savage cultures that actually father their children, mud duck.

Why is it that so many on Leaf, Aussie, Black, Shill, and SJW Twitter see the evidence right there, plain as day, and still practically all of them one even admit to the most basic facts, often (practically always every time) going to lengths to just make up absolute lies and farfetched tales which they then spread high and low and seem to widely and deeply believe. The justification and evidence are CLEAR! They then ascribe feelings of guilt to the officer saying "fuck" after the shots because of a sense of guilt, therefore guilty. It is insane. Mass hysteria! The media can't even bring themselves to tell the truth! WTF! The POS child raper and multi-felon selfishly ruined everyone in the vicinity's lives! And he is the victim? He is the dindu good boy? It is true that it is sad for his loved ones, but can't they just grieve privately with the loss and the sad truth that they must surely be aware of? Did they not see this day coming for decades? Sad! I'm beginning to hate the motherfucking agent provocateurs in the Marxstream Media and in Academimarx, and the Marxolic And Blackomarx Church and in the United Marxes of Marxmerica. Very sad!

Did he break the cuffs?

A taser couldn't affect this ape. You try handling it since you fucking leafs are loving diversity and cultural enrichment.

Please just stop. You don't know what your talking about

ATTENTION --------- ATTENTION

2016 FACTS AND FIGURES, Year to date (updated)

If you're native American, your chances are 0.00034%.
If you're black, your chances are 0.000321%
If you're Hispanic, your chances are 0.000151%.
If you're White, your chances are 0.000136%.
If you're Asian, your chances are 0.00005%.

No matter who you are, your chances of being killed by the cops in the US is approximately 0%.
This year to date;
560 total killed by police
269 white people killed
135 black people killed
85 Hispanics killed
9 Asians/Pacific Islanders killed
50 Other ethnicity killed

At least 2 white people have been shot dead by police since the Alton killing, but the media and the left won't mention that for some reason.

Source for figures:
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

>They could avoid these issues if they practiced transparency
Shut up fucking idiot
They can and will craft a narrative regardless of anything

So you hold back facts & video, let them craft their false narrative, then disprove it.

Blacks/liberals care NOTHING about facts.

They did want any cop would do even ours now stop baiting and go suck Trudeaus dick.

It really doesnt look like a gun. I think it looks more like a knife.

The fire is still burning?

I thought South Africa put it out for them

This desu

If what you day is true - that he went for his piece in the middle of his arrest - then the cops can open fire. Do you expect the cops to wait to be shot at point blank before shooting?

This is what I think happened.

Other people strangely see an execution.

The actual videos, both of them, don't give a definitive view.

No jury would ever convict based on this evidence.

Once again, BLM will rally around a losing case and than act astonished and hurt when the cops walk.

I doubt there is even enough evidence to indict.

That's not a Derringer, you normie, cuckstate faggot.