I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/03/trump-isnt-losing-the-polls-are-just-biased/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HW Bush was polling 17% behind in July 1988 retard

>Implying polls aren't bias
Also, can't wait for the world to see your banana Spanish land for what it is.

This, whoever's behind always wins the election. That's how it always works. Always.

Obama never trailed Romney once in 2012.

>Let's poll 500 uneducated negroes from the upscale areas of southside Chicago and post results!

Trump is gonna get dumped hard.

Wait, so you're saying that even though HW Bush was losing in the polls but became president, it doesn't always happen that way? I don't believe it.

>I'll take autism for $1,000

b..but you said always in your last post?

>it never happens differently
>it happened differently just now
>But it never happens that way

h-h-he will surely win! I guarantee it!
>says the increasingly worrying man for the 30th straight day

HAHAHA
A
H
A
HILARY INC
A

all caps lyrics is one of my all time favorite memes

all im seeing is a gap that needs to be filled

Bias against what? Polls are representative of the general population with a margin of error.

>he can't detect sarcasm

>damage control

Polls are more likely to ask Democrats and people who voted in the past two elections.

GOP voters in Iowa primary: 185k
Dem voters in Iowa primary: 1k

But somehow Hillary will win Iowa? OK.

Lol, you can create a bias pol by oversampling people that you know would vote for hillary

Are you fucking stupid or just baiting? A certain number of Americans are Democrat, Republican, and independent. When a poll that comes our thar has Hillary up a lot and the Democrats are over sampled it several percentage points that is clearly a bias poll.

The way you conduct your sample can be bias. That's what he means. It is not such a abstract concept.

It's easy for you, there's only like 30 people on your island so it's hard to skew data

>Obama
>not under FBI investigation

>Hillary
>under FBI investigation (or was)

Not hard to understand

>only one post

>1k democratic votes in Iowa

No

Vote totals are not actual votes cast, but are State Delegate Equivalents, which represent the estimated number of state convention delegates that the candidates would have based on the caucus results. The Associated Press inflates county level totals by 100, as state delegate equivalent numbers for some candidates are often very small fractions.

>85

Rest are people that chose not to vote
The eternal cucks

I found this
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/03/trump-isnt-losing-the-polls-are-just-biased/

Based on that chart, it looks like Trump will win come November

>Libshills BTFO

Johnson will get 15%

>h-he can't be stumped

>Using pre-nomination-clinch numbers, when Trump was in a three way race, to show that there's been an increase

Enjoy those November tears

Meh I am in Canada, I am already use to watching a country burn

>honestly though, how will Hillary be any different than 4 more years of Obama?

I don't know about you guys, but this image really makes me think

>implying polls are real
>implying they ever even polled anyone
>implying some kikes dont just methodically input bogus data to drive a narrative

wake up sheeple

Right, because all the niggers voted for him [spoiler]only because he's a nigger [/spoiler]

Yeah, he did.

Confirmed for not knowing what the voter registration stats are in the US.

It's not over sampling, user. There are just more Democrats.

Any poll that doesn't include third-party candidates is absolutely bunk.

excellent example, Donald Trump is just like Bush Sr and Hillary is just like Dukakis

Still this is an effective tactic, if one candidate is leading with a substantial margin a lot of the neutrals will vote for the winner, the skeptics have no reason to vote at all, those who hate Hilary but don't support Trump and those who aren't completely sure if they should vote for Trump will get discouraged.

So even if realistically Hillary isn't winning by that margin they are taking away votes for Trump.

That's also how or current president won. He used the same shit against the left candidate.

>conduct a poll in an area mainly populated by new york collage students

Look goys 90% of people support a dem.

>Implying you don't vote because of skin color

The polls said Brexit would never happen, too. Guess what bitches?

>Unironically believing Trump can win against a political machine with half of his own party betraying him.

Actually the polls were 50/50, it could have went either way.

money has been given 2 u

The incumbent always wins the election. That's how it always works. Always.