Be me

>be me
>21 year old depressed loser
>use tinder as a last resort for human contact
>turns out a cute girl who looks nice liked me back
>she mentions we should see a movie at my place because I talked about movies in my profile
>have never been on a date before

I need help Sup Forums.

1. Is it weird for a girl to come to your place for a first date?
2. What movie will be a good choice? She said she was religious in her profile and she looks quite innocent. She enjoys reading, singing and is in school to become a nurse.
3. When watching a movie with a girl, do you sit together or what? How should I situate myself and should I try holding her hand or putting my arm around her shoulder?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-36950013
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're going to fuck it up anyways don't even bother going through with it

if you can get a match with a cute girl on tinder you're extremely privileged compared to most of the people you're asking for advice

be armed
prolly a robbery

Woman use Tinder almost exclusively for sex. Don't fuck it up, breh.

Bring her drinks and food, be a good host. Watch action movie like Mad Max: Fury Road, no deep shit.

>Is it weird for a girl to come to your place for a first date?
it's tinder u retard (its not a date)

You are already thinking about it too much. Good luck, kek.

her boyfriend will rape you

wtf I have a tinder and I mention movies in my description but still no qt3.14 matches

>Is it weird for a girl to come to your place for a first date?
she wants to fuck you, retard

>She said she was religious in her profile and she looks quite innocent.

lmao, it's an /r9k/ spillover thread. These are my favorite.

This. But in case it isn't, just try to keep things casual. Don't sperg out and lose your cool because something went slightly wrong or you said/did something stupid. But don't act like a Chad either, because your obviously not that. Use your awkwardness to show her that you aren't a threat, and she will probably open up to you and feel comfortable around you. If at any point your wondering if you should put your arm around her and she's right beside you on the couch, then you probably should be. But if she sits with a gap in between you and her, then she probably doesn't.

LISTEN friend

Play it cool
Do not sound overeager
It's a zen thing, the less you seem to like her the more she will like you. You will succeed by doing what is counterintuitive. Playing aloof makes you irresistible to women.
Just don't overthink it and you'll be fine. Seriously, control your anxiety

normalfag reporting in (or as normal as you can be after browsing Sup Forums for... 6years?)

bail on the movie idea, cinema/movie is a shit first date, try to reorganise for a coffee or a drink in a bar first (coffee is easier for you though)

Like said, stock up on some nice food and drinks. Make sure your place is clean. She's mostly likely not interested in watching the movie and just wants to have sex considering that nobody who's not looking to bang would ask a stranger if they could enter their house for a "date". One of the reasons people generally do first dates in a public place is because you want to scope out if someone is an axe murderer or not. Going straight to their house is negating all of that.

Also this:

>Bring her drinks and food
Make sure to have plenty of eggs.

Women that can't get laid via regular outlets (think fat person). Really makes one think critically.

>Sup Forums is ruining the board

Do you leave it at just "I like movies", or do you go into more detail?

exactly

I look like a normal man and I have a good career but also have high functioning Aspergers Syndrome. I have a hard time forming relationships with people and as a result have become a hermit. I don't have any friends.

I'm a big guy.

I really doubt this is the case. She looks like a very nice girl.

Good idea. I'll make her supper and a movie.

10 imaginary internet dollarbux says this kid spills spaghetti all over that poor girl's lap.
OP, please report back and make a thread letting us know what happens.

1) it is weird, but not unheard of. shes either very naive or wants to fuck.

2) romantic comedy. nothing deep or violent. nothing with sex scenes or tits or dick jokes.

3) sit on the same couch with about 2 feet of space or an arm length. dont touch her unless its just slight or fleeting, like lightly brushing her arm or leaning over her to grab a pillow. watch for the signs if she wants you to, like shy smiles or lightly touching you. otherwise respect her space as she will probly be as nervous as you.

4) dont overthink it. just make sure you have a few light snacks and drinks. tidy up. make yourself presentable but dont dress to impress, clean clothes and shoes are enough. shower and clean your teeth.

also dont be a pussy & treat her like a queen. it will come off as fake. just be respectable, ask questions about her but keep it light. dont be afraid to tease her a little but dont be mean. also buy condoms just in case.

i assume you also havent had sex before *SIGH*

good luck user.

pic related...

>I'm a big guy.
A gun can kill a big guy. Don't be stupid. Arm yourself. Unless this isn't in the states, then your probably ok.

It's going to be hilarious when you open the door only to get knocked the fuck out by her black boyfriend before they rob you blind

>I'll make her supper
Just light snack stuff bro. Don't go full on supper.

This is my description
>I'm an engineering student at ____, Movies are pretty much the closest thing I have to a hobby
I don't exactly project what girls are into but oh well.

>and shoes
Do Americans seriously wear shoes indoors?

> dont overthink it

> sit on the same couch with about 2 feet of space or an arm length
> dont touch her unless its just slight or fleeting, like lightly brushing her arm or leaning over her to grab a pillow.
> watch for the signs if she wants you to, like shy smiles or lightly touching you
>also dont be a pussy & treat her like a queen.
> ask questions about her but keep it light
>dont be afraid to tease her a little but dont be mean
>also buy condoms just in case.
>romantic comedy. nothing deep or violent. nothing with sex scenes or tits or dick jokes.
But remember, DON'T OVERTHINK IT.

Kek, these are the people you are coming to advice for, OP.

I got tricked on Tinder and ended up manning the harpoons. Never again.

The way you're talking it seems she's not real, user. At best, this will be you:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-36950013

>Sup Forums - aka my personal blog

Fuck off fucking faggot

go to bed, billy.

Maybe just say you like watching movies to wind down after a long day. Engineering shows you have something your working towards, so your not a bum/neet. You don't have to make it sound so depressing.

>don't sperg out

Well I'm actually diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome but thank you for the advice.

I don't want to mess it up because she kind of already scheduled it for tomorrow night.

Thanks for the advice and no. I have never even hugged or held the hand of a girl before.

It's in Finland, almost no one has a gun.

1. offer to meet her in a public place like a coffee shop so you can talk and get to know each other for a little before heading back to your place for a movie. this lets her know you're not a psycho.

2. you should ask her what she likes to watch, but you can't go too wrong with a (relatively good) comedy like Blues Brothers if she wants something older. Looking at Netflix right now, other decent choices: Dope, Finding Dory (normie as hell but that sounds like her type), The Jungle Book, whatever. nothing serious.

3. sit on the same couch. don't try to hold her hand. see if she's comfortable being close to you and then maybe kiss her.

have condoms in your house beforehand.

Nice trips Cap Ahab

you are being trolled or scammed.

Tinder is a cesspool you fucking idiot.

WHY DID HE DO THAT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i've had sex with 37 girls off tinder while living in san francisco, and about 10 of them came over to my place without ever meeting me in public.

these girls are naive, but usually just want to fuck. they live in a fantasy world where nothing bad can happen to them. girls have a very idealistic view of the world.

only once did it not result in me getting laid in this situation. this girl got weirded out when i put my arm around her (warning flag) and freaked out when i made a move. i paused what we were watching and i told her to leave mid-movie. she then became super-offended and i told her to get the fuck out. explained that i'm not here to waste my time watching some shitty flick for her ego/pleasure. she was on the verge of tears, i closed the door behind her and told her to she could wait outside for her uber.

and OP if this is real, the innocent girls are the biggest sluts, especially on tinder. I was fucking one CAL berkeley girl. she was a very innocent/shy/childish asian girl, who would want me to fuck her while we watched Disney movies. She'd have me fuck her while watching fucking FINDING NEMO. I felt weird after doing this a few times and stopped.

i've had some bad experiences on tinder, so i prefer meeting the girl in public so i can make up excuses to leave. but then again i'm not some beta autist, even if i've been on Sup Forums since the LOST posting days.

>she was on the verge of tears, i closed the door behind her and told her to she could wait outside for her uber.
you're a cunt

This is a bold faced lie but a dumb fuck and is not even close to reality. Here is how Tinder really works:

-40% spam bots (too good to be true glamour shots, works at "Yankees" or "USA Today", is a Student at Student School, nothing written in profile)
-20% single moms (my kids are my world!) looking for a baby daddy for their 3 mixed race children. Also they are "not here to hook up".
-10% attention whores who wouldn't even give Chad Thundercock the time of day and are just looking for more likes on their Instagram
-10% utterly disgusting uggos / fatties / duck face
-10% uggos who try desperately to hide the fact they are uggos (every pic is them with their bestie so you cant tell who they are / blurry action shots of hiking / their dog) or who pathetically pander to men to overcome ugliness (I LOVE BEER AND GUNS!!!)
-9% idiots who are oblivious to the fact that Tinder is SUPPOSED to be a hook up site and legitimately think they will find friends for her and her boyfriend (who is in all of her pics)
-1% who are actually moderately attractive and will respond to you but will be quickly swamped with more matches or who were just momentarily bored and flipping through Tinder and you'll never hear from her again

And you'll always be a virgin with that attitude, white knight.

i'm not going to get into this with a fellow LOST veteran. if you think that's an acceptable way to treat people, even random women off the internet, you've got to grow the fuck up.

>NOBODY EVER GOT LAID BECAUSE OF TINDER! NEVER!
Kek

>I was fucking one CAL berkeley girl. she was a very innocent/shy/childish asian girl, who would want me to fuck her while we watched Disney movies. She'd have me fuck her while watching fucking FINDING NEMO. I felt weird after doing this a few times and stopped.

Her daddy, uncle, whomever probably molested her while she watched Disney movies.

>tfw loads of matches on tinder but don't bother talking to them or replying because of anxiety

it's nice to know that people do find me somewhat attractive enough to swipe right I guess

maybe I should leave the house more often

I've nevet been laid off of Tinder because everyone in my area is fat, black or fat and black. I'm not desperate.

>implying desperate men will not fuck fat and ugly swamp donkeys
Actually, that wasn't implied at all, you inferred that dipshit.

found the cumslut.

ofc thats an acceptable way to treat someone who is being an uppity timewasting bitch. ive done more than a handful of times myself. in fact, nothing feels better than treating a woman that way because 99% of them have left a trail of broken hearts in their wake so fuck em. and fuck you too, whore.

. Is it weird for a girl to come to your place for a first date?

She either wants to fuck or she's casing your place so her brothers have an easier time of breaking in to steal your shit.

OP here. This is my plan

>ask to go out for a coffee before and talk a little bit
>go back to my place, have her pick the movie out of my collection, but I'll also buy some romantic comedies before hand (suggestions appreciated)
>I'll sit next to her but give her some room
>I'll serve her some champagne and lobster rolls

Now is it weird to get her flowers? Also I'm picking her up as she lives with her parents, when I arrive at her home, do I meet them and shake her father's hand? Also, if she advances upon me, what is the proper way to decline until we're ready? I was raised to believe in sex after marriage and still haven't come to terms with what I believe in because the opportunity has never presented itself to me.

i'm actually not. this girl misled me and used me for free attention, some weed, and a couple IPAs. i compromised and watched Bob's Burgers, something i fucking hate.

and most importantly my time was wasted.

that wasn't even me faggot. she got treated like shit because she was shit. no logic gets through to them.

once you've fucked a bunch of women off this dumb ass app you realize what is. for every really cool girl i met, there was one who was so far up her own ass/checking her phone constantly, etc.

Where do you live? Probably some con town in Indiana. I live in Montreal and 8 out of ten girls are 7 and up

your plan is fine until you sperg out. just treat her like one of your bros, as cliche as it is "stop putting the pussy on a pedestal"

girls smell that shit a mile away.

treat her like your friend, drink a couple beers, talk about life. why are you wasting your time getting champagne and lobster rolls for someone you've never even met?

you're definitely trolling about the flowers and there's no way her parents will meet you, so fuck off. and if you're on tinder with this sex after marriage crap you're definitely retarded.

nice attempt at a troll.

I'm in Colorado Springs. I have my Tinder set to reach as far as Denver. I just now opened up Tinder and here are the first few non cherry picked females I came saw:

>guess which one the profile belonged to

>1. Is it weird for a girl to come to your place for a first date?

Not really. Although back when I used Tinder those dates always ended in us banging and were always one-night stands.

>2. What movie will be a good choice? She said she was religious in her profile and she looks quite innocent. She enjoys reading, singing and is in school to become a nurse.

Something light and funny. Don't feel like you need to impress her with your knowledge of Kinography. Anything that puts her in a good mood but isn't too deep will do.

>3. When watching a movie with a girl, do you sit together or what? How should I situate myself and should I try holding her hand or putting my arm around her shoulder?

Yes, you sit next to her on a couch and you gauge how the situation is progressing and let that dictate your next movements. Have you seriously never watched a movie with a woman before?

I doubt that anyone religious uses Tinder
I use it for confidence more than hooking up, I could just jerk off in five minutes instead of actually spending time with Tinder sluts. And everyone on Tinder, male or female, is a slut looking to get their hole
Nothing wrong with that, just don't get the wrong idea

I have always wanted to bang a bus driver.

Man the harpoons, etc.

fat one. come on give a hard one.

Looking for friends for me and my boyfriend! Not here to hook up!

>I really doubt this is the case. She looks like a very nice girl.
> high functioning Aspergers Syndrome.

Nigger by "big guy" you better mean buff and not just fat, because if the's latter then the odds of it being a robbery increase by 50 times. Don't be a retard

>only once did it not result in me getting laid in this situation. this girl got weirded out when i put my arm around her (warning flag) and freaked out when i made a move.

Honestly, she was probably a rape victim and had intimacy issues. One chick I met on Tinder was the same way. We slept in the same bed together but never fucked. It was weird. She ended up getting back with her BF which is fine with me because I couldn't deal with her emotional baggage.

Lmao you sound like you've seen some shit

you're probably just ugly

sorry to break it to you. you're not entitled to shit in this modern bullshit world.

some advice; remove all pictures that show your face and instead get some cool action shots that show off your 'status' since you're in colorado, you hiking, snowboarding, or at the beach will do.

you might be able to rope in a few retarded 7+s

hypergamy is real. girls don't fuck around anymore, they really do search for chads with 100k jobs, perfect faces, etc. make a second catfish profile as a chad and you'll quickly start hating women.

>mfw overdose on Bogpills

Ann is a weird name for a guy.

Fairly certain the one on the right is a tranny. And the one on the left.

trollface.jpg

This fat chick with her snapchat filter apparently wants to fuck dogs.

>colored hair
>fat
>gross chest tattoos
>nose piercing
>single-mom
>thinks shes going to be a pilot and not stuffed into the cargo hold when she boards a plane

She looks sweet you fucker. Hygienic and most importantly not fat.

Wool cap concealing her gigantic alium sized cranium.

if you squint really hard she looks like a mongoloid Emma watson.

That description is dripping with low confidence. You're a retard.

t. bitter virgin

WORK OUT

as long as youre not hopelessly ugly, if you are /fit/ with back muscles grils will be all over you, they love that shit and it fools the eye into thinking youre good looking

no this girl was just an entitled Stacy cunt who lived in the Marina and thought i was some beta orbiter who would be ok with that. that's the fun thing about tinder, you can play a character like some sociopath.

i had a similar experience once.. met a girl who was pretty cool but obviously went through some shit. we went back after a few beers and started opening up to me. told me she was heavily addicted to xanax (never did this but she said she was doing some crazy amount where she was blacking out every day and couldn't go without it due to withdrawals) and she just wanted to lay in bed and chill and do nothing sexual..

i obliged, really felt bad for her. after a while she said 'i could fuck her if i wanted' but i said it's cool and didn't want to take advantage of her. she literally couldn't stop thanking me. we talked for an hour until she left and never saw her again. texted her once and she said she was back with her boyfriend ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

girls are weird

Not sure if anyone else has said this but i didn't see it in any opening posts. DONT INVITE A PERFECT FUCKING STRANGER INTO YOUR HOUSE FFS. Arrange to meet somewhere else first that's not too far from your place for a drink or whatever and if she A. turns up, and B isn't batshit crazy then you can invite her back to yours. this also shows her you're not desperate or dumb enough to just have girls you've never met over to your place so you'll kill two birds with one stone. you're welcome

>that's the fun thing about tinder, you can play a character like some sociopath.
Until they film you playing a character and go to the cops you mean, then your life is over.

>using indecisive terms like "pretty much" and "closest"

say something like "I am studying engineering." then something like "I have an interest in the arts, such as film" dont be like "I guess..." and "closest thing" thats almost pls respond tier

what you don't want op to get staked out and robbed?

>Finland
oh boy

t. small dicked asian

who gives a fuck what cunts think, just live your life without apology and they will come to you

First sentence shouldn't have "I' or "I'm", something like "Studying engineering". Later sentences can have "I". Some weird autistic trick that makes you look more confident

also, ffs drop shit like "I suppose" WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT

>Stacy
>Kathy

lol so glad I got out of SF, what a degenerate shithole

Looking for friends for me and my hubby!

new jersey native here, I do not.

well no offence but Denver is glorified midwest. All fat ginger white chicks.
Open a Tinder in a city like Barcelona and your dick will melt off

butterface

as long as isnt full of degenerate diseases i would, this is literally what this app is made for

>nip
>Randolph
>Student
>Council on American-Islamic Relations
>Texas

i've only had one instance where i thought i might be getting robbed.

tinder girl was being super sexual over text for about a week without having met. finally she wanted to meet up at about 11 at night the following weekend. she was 'getting dropped off by her guy friend' and really wanted to meet up. her friend just wanted to smoke some weed and 'she'd be all mine.' she insisted it was just a college friend who did her favors and didn't mind driving her 30 minutes to get fucked by me.

warning signs were going off the whole time, but i weighed my options and finally agreed. anyway they both arrive at around 11:30, the guy was super cool and she was even hotter in person. my mind was blown. she immediately started rubbing up on me on the couch, we smoke, chat about music for a bit, and the guy left pretty quickly.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN. she was kinky as fuck and i fucked her for a few weeks. lol. nothing ever happened. don't know if he was getting cucked and i was a bull without realizing it or what.

This dont allow strangers into your house just tell her mom willger mad if she comes

you fucking IDIOT. Its a SPAM BOT. Its not a real human being. Her name is "kathy" but she wants you to kik "stacymills963". When you do its a script trying to get you to put your credit card info into a cam girl website.

did she give you diseases my dude

sounds like she did

>thinking those profiles are real

how the fuck are people still this dumb?

kek i didnt read the description